$33.99
    Quantity
    Double Vinyl LP

Tip-on style gatefold jacket

Soft touch finish with gloss varnish

Featuring photos and director's note from Danny Clinch

9/29/17 RELEASE DATE

CREDIT CARDS WILL BE CHARGED SHORTLY BEFORE SHIPPING

PRESALE ITEMS MUST BE ORDERED SEPARATELY.

US ORDERS WILL SHIP ON OR BEFORE RELEASE DATE

SIDE A

Low Light

Better Man

Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town

Last Exit

Lightning Bolt

SIDE B

Black, Red, Yellow

Black

Corduroy

Given To Fly

SIDE C

Jeremy

Inside Job

Go

Crazy Mary

SIDE D

Release

Alive

All The Way

I've Got A Feeling

SKU: 7137-VINYL

• JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,872
    vinyl ordered!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    edited August 2017
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Vinyl ordered!  Not chancing it selling out.
  • RPelletierRPelletier Toronto, Canada Posts: 52
    $30.99 to ship to Canada
    Hey.  Do you like Pearl Jam?
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    Not to be greedy... but let's have something 10C exclusive! 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Will any part of this be sold in stores? If I can buy the cd in stores I will. No reason to pay for shipping twice especially in American dollars 
    Will any part of this be sold in stores? If I can buy the cd in stores I will. No reason to pay for shipping twice especially in American dollars 
    The vinyl & CD were up on Amazon UK few weeks back but were pulled down. We might find out later today if Amazon Canada will put pre orders up.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Ordered! Whoo!! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • theebradnesstheebradness Quincy, IL originally from Weymouth, MA Posts: 278
    I'd rather get both full shows in bootleg form than what they chose for the soundtrack. For sure getting the DVD though, that'll be KILLER
    Lollapalooza 1992 Mansfield MA
    STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.
  • Really happy with the Low Light opener making it. Great all-around, but that for me made the show. 
    E. Rutherford I (6/1/06), Lollapalooza (8/5/07), Washington DC (6/22/08), MSG II (6/25/08), MSG II (6/21/10), Brooklyn II (10/19/13), MSG II (5/2/16), Wrigley I (8/20/16), TOTD MSG (11/7/16)
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    I'd rather get both full shows in bootleg form than what they chose for the soundtrack. For sure getting the DVD though, that'll be KILLER
    The full shows get released in November 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Looking forward to some blu-ray news!
    The full shows get released in November 
    Ah yes!! With hopefully a 2016 CD Box Set!

• Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    $33.99 for Lp but $30.99 to ship? For F sakes get real 10c, it doesn't cost near that to ship. What a joke.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • bolt99bolt99 Canada Posts: 17
    $30.99 to ship to Canada
    It's getting harder and harder to order - especially with the weaker dollar the last few years. And can't add anything else to the cart!!! It's reverse BOGO. 

Does anyone know if they'll be sold in stores? 
    1998 - Detroit || 2000 - Toronto || 2003 - Toronto || 2005 - London, Hamilton || 2008 - EV Toronto 1 || 2011 - East Troy 1 & 2 (PJ20) || 2011 - Toronto 1 || 2011 - Hamilton || 2013 - London || 2013 - Brooklyn 1 || 2014 - Detroit || 2016 - Quebec City || 2016 - Toronto 1 (Binaural) || 2016 - TOTD - New York ||  2020 - Toronto || 2020 - Hamilton || 2022 - Hamilton || 2022 - Toronto
  • goldenegggoldenegg Posts: 363
    Horse2345 said:
    $33.99 for Lp but $30.99 to ship? For F sakes get real 10c, it doesn't cost near that to ship. What a joke.
    Yup.  It's insane.  Even Mondo doesn't try charging that much to ship records to Canada.

Thankfully it seems like we can expect Amazon to carry these releases.  I already passed on the latest Vault release due to excessive shipping costs and I'll pass on this as well.
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,299
    Am I missing the pre order for the CD?  Dont see it.
    wwsuicide said:
    Am I missing the pre order for the CD?  Dont see it.
    It seems to have been taken down
    goldenegg said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Yup.  It's insane.  Even Mondo doesn't try charging that much to ship records to Canada.

Thankfully it seems like we can expect Amazon to carry these releases.  I already passed on the latest Vault release due to excessive shipping costs and I'll pass on this as well.
    True but with Mondo these past few months with DHL they are getting hit with customs fees with Canada Post. Might be under $20 bucks to ship a vinyl with Mondo but you'll get hit with $15+ plus with customs / service fees. Been hit lately ordering vinyl from them this past year. While back I was never hit, maybe why the cheap shipping Mondo offers. Vinyl arrives pretty fast though in 2 weeks with tracking #.

I still haven't placed an order for the Vault vinyl. Tough to hit the process order button for a vinyl that's gonna cost me $119 CDN total.
  • EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 473
    Going to wait until I can order it somewhere else.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
    demetrios said:
    goldenegg said:
    Horse2345 said:

True but with Mondo these past few months with DHL they are getting hit with customs fees with Canada Post. Might be under $20 bucks to ship a vinyl with Mondo but you'll get hit with $15+ plus with customs / service fees. Been hit lately ordering vinyl from them this past year. While back I was never hit, maybe why the cheap shipping Mondo offers. Vinyl arrives pretty fast though in 2 weeks with tracking #.

I still haven't placed an order for the Vault vinyl. Tough to hit the process order button for a vinyl that's gonna cost me $119 CDN total.

I've always used their USPS shipping option, but it appears they might have removed that.  I never use DHL shipping, as DHL adds their handling charge and they always change sales tax, even if the item wouldn't have tax charged upon delivery.

goldenegg said:
    demetrios said:
    goldenegg said:
    Horse2345 said:

I've always used their USPS shipping option, but it appears they might have removed that.  I never use DHL shipping, as DHL adds their handling charge and they always change sales tax, even if the item wouldn't have tax charged upon delivery.

They changed. When they send you their tracking # it's shipped by DHL, which is later past over to Canada Post here. Same with Bottleneck, but for posters it's a hit or miss on customs when past over to Canada Post.
  • MEK42MEK42 Posts: 116
    I need confirmation as to if LP2 will be available at record stores/on amazon. That 12 dollar shipping is BRUTAL and I'd prefer to avoid that if this is a wide release. 
  • mikeliskamikeliska Posts: 248
    MEK42 said:
    I need confirmation as to if LP2 will be available at record stores/on amazon. That 12 dollar shipping is BRUTAL and I'd prefer to avoid that if this is a wide release. 
    Totally agree, not sure if anyone will know until it pops up elsewhere.
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    demetrios said:
    goldenegg said:
    demetrios said:
    goldenegg said:
    Horse2345 said:

They changed. When they send you their tracking # it's shipped by DHL, which is later past over to Canada Post here. Same with Bottleneck, but for posters it's a hit or miss on customs when past over to Canada Post.
    DHL worldwide is same thing as UPS mail innovations, nothing to do with that. Customs has just amped up since trump, ive had way more usps items charged duty lately. I asked the post office and mail person and they said its almost doubled lately. 
    If its delivered directly by dhl its even cheaper than by usps if it gets hit because you can self clear with dhl but you can't with Canada post.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • How is it remotely possible that the CD presale is already done?
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago)

• tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    demetrios said:
    Please don't tell me they did a presale while Chicago was looking at the sun. Hopefully more will be available.
    "Sorry, we are currently out of stock."

PEARL JAM LET'S PLAY TWO CD PRESALE
    https://pearljam.com/shop/featured-items/pearl-jam-lets-play-two-cd-presale