Let's Play Two

Comments

• Irish_AenimaIrish_Aenima Memphis, TN Posts: 122
    Its a concert film...hence the url: LetsPlayTwoFilm.com
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    I bet this is a best of and a DVD/Bluray (like the Amazon listing said), but I bet they release both shows and 13 for sale on PJ.com on release day as well.

i feel like this place would flip if the full shows aren't made available.

• Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,221
    Hell yeah! 
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    I don't know what it is....but I want it
        :bee:  :clap:  :dizzy:  :heart:  :fearful:  first thought was a new show at Wrigley Field and I'm going!! Just got back from a trip to Chicago on Sunday - went for my birthday - I can go back any time!! Please sign me up!! I am there!!
     :joy::joy::joy:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Nice
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    hoppthey have the murphys footage in this!!! 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    I bet this is a best of and a DVD/Bluray (like the Amazon listing said), but I bet they release both shows and 13 for sale on PJ.com on release day as well.

i feel like this place would flip if the full shows aren't made available.

I HOPE  you're right about 2013 show. Also the London, Ont. show.

I do agree: this place will flip IF full shows aren't available. 
  • YAY! So happy!! =)
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    hoppthey have the murphys footage in this!!! 
    They will. It has to be included. At least I sure hope so...
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    sarahnist said:
    When I chatted with Mike at the LA book signing I told him I went to Wrigley and Fenway last summer and he said that they were trying to do those shows again!!!
    :o:o
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • takakawtakakaw Posts: 1
    I just wet my pants
  • Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    While I do hope these are full shows, I sure wouldn't be disappointed if they cut out the part in night one where that couple came onstage and got engaged then almost conceived during Just Breathe.
  • BK5403BK5403 Posts: 50
    The 2013 show is tailor made for a concert film. Lightning Bolt tour, lightning storm, people waiting in the rain for hours, backdoor dealings with the city to make sure the show could go on. Ernie f'ing Banks. But the Let's play two title must mean either a mash up of '13 with the '16 shows or just the '16 shows. I'd be bummed if they left out the '13 show. 
    96 Hartford | 98 MSG 1 & 2 | 00 Jones Beach | 03 MSG 1 & 2 | 06 Irving Plaza | 06 Camden | 06 E. Rutherford | 08 MSG 1 & 2 | 10 MSG 1 & 2 | 11 EV/Portland | 13 Wrigley | 13 Brooklyn 1 & 2 | 13 Hartford | 13 Portland | 13 Seattle | 14 Stockholm | 17 EV/Tennessee | 18 Missoula
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,204
    While I do hope these are full shows, I sure wouldn't be disappointed if they cut out the part in night one where that couple came onstage and got engaged then almost conceived during Just Breathe.
    heh. can't say i disagree with your feelings.
  • jxchamb1jxchamb1 Posts: 82
    So...I guess I'm the only person who immediately thought that "Let's Play Two" meant that they were going to come back and play at Fenway and Wrigley again?   I can't wait the play Fenway Night 1 over and over again this weekend.  What a freaking weekend that was. 
  • BK5403BK5403 Posts: 50
    jxchamb1 said:
    So...I guess I'm the only person who immediately thought that "Let's Play Two" meant that they were going to come back and play at Fenway and Wrigley again?   I can't wait the play Fenway Night 1 over and over again this weekend.  What a freaking weekend that was. 
    "Let's play two"  is an Ernie Banks (Chicago Cubs) reference and the "Let's Play Two Film" listed in the YouTube link seems to suggest it's a film of past shows. Guess we'll see. 
    96 Hartford | 98 MSG 1 & 2 | 00 Jones Beach | 03 MSG 1 & 2 | 06 Irving Plaza | 06 Camden | 06 E. Rutherford | 08 MSG 1 & 2 | 10 MSG 1 & 2 | 11 EV/Portland | 13 Wrigley | 13 Brooklyn 1 & 2 | 13 Hartford | 13 Portland | 13 Seattle | 14 Stockholm | 17 EV/Tennessee | 18 Missoula
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    Haha!  Agreed! 
  • mrpink90mrpink90 Posts: 415
    BK5403 said:
    The 2013 show is tailor made for a concert film. Lightning Bolt tour, lightning storm, people waiting in the rain for hours, backdoor dealings with the city to make sure the show could go on. Ernie f'ing Banks. But the Let's play two title must mean either a mash up of '13 with the '16 shows or just the '16 shows. I'd be bummed if they left out the '13 show. 

but it was 4 years ago. im almost positive the lets play two title refers to the 2 shows last year and has nothing to do with 2013. plus if you include 2013 then thats 3 shows
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Ah ok enjoy if it's DVD or Bluray I just want shows 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • cweeks1111cweeks1111 Posts: 148
    edited August 2017
    DELETED.
    Post edited by cweeks1111 on
    east lansing, mi 1998 / auburn hills, mi 2000 / clarkston, mi 2003 / grand rapids, mi 2004 / toronto, on 2005 / auburn hills, mi 2006 / detroit, mi 2011 (ev) / chicago, il 2013 / detroit, mi 2014 / chicago, il 2016 (wrigley 1) / chicago, il 2018 (wrigley 1 & 2) / louisville, ky 2022 / las vegas, nv 2022 (ev) / noblesville, in 2023
  • BubbaBubba Posts: 630
    BK5403 said:
    Definitely would suck if they left out the original Wrigley 2013 show. There's only one first time playing a venue and that is special. Would be a huge disappointment if portions of that show were not included, especially with some Lightning Bolt songs being played for the first time ever.
  • Rival178Rival178 Posts: 608
    Bubba said:
    BK5403 said:
    Definitely would suck if they left out the original Wrigley 2013 show. There's only one first time playing a venue and that is special. Would be a huge disappointment if portions of that show were not included, especially with some Lightning Bolt songs being played for the first time ever.
    I'm kinda leaning the other way, I only want 2016 shows, both nights without the mix between both shows...
  • mrpink90mrpink90 Posts: 415
    edited August 2017
    Rival178 said:
    Bubba said:
    BK5403 said:
    I'm kinda leaning the other way, I only want 2016 shows, both nights without the mix between both shows...

thats definitely what i want. both complete 2016 shows on bluray. no mixes or compilations. 
  • mrpink90 said:
    Rival178 said:
    Bubba said:
    BK5403 said:

thats definitely what i want. both complete 2016 shows on bluray. no mixes or compilations. 
    That's what we wanted in 2007 for the italy dates too :)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,134
    I just want one of those new pennants they had printed up back in April.
  • WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 804
    So is this the Wringley show from July 2013? 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    So is this the Wringley show from July 2013? 
    video we saw is from 2016 shows
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    Danny Clinch gave a shout out to 'Let's Play Two' via IG and confirmed he directed it :sunglasses:
  • Do we know when this is actually dropping?
    Ft. Laud 96, WPB I and II 98, WPB I and II 2000, San Sebastian, Spain 2000, WPB 03, Tampa 03, MSG I and II 03, Kissimmee 04, Atlantic City I and II 05, Mansfield I 08, Toronto 09, Noblesville 10, Alpine Valley I and II 11, Wrigley 13, Baltimore 13, Ft. Lauderdale 2016, Miami 2016, Wrigley 2 2016
  • slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,740
    when's it out when's it out when's it ou
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
This discussion has been closed.