psst....7/10/17

Comments

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    I don't care what anyone prefers. I'd go the cheapest route. I don't see any reason not to.
    but that's only an option for a few items available, seems nearly everything I purchase is 10c only. But I don't have a complaint with those prices (and if I did I just don't buy it). I think vault vinyl prices are fair compared to other sources. Only exception is shipping outside the US does seem ridicilous and would piss me off if I didn't live here. But I do, so it doesn't :)
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    I wonder if the cd will be full show. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    I wasn't complaining about the prices, I was suggesting Deluxe Packaging for the Vault Series on cd, similar to what the vinyl gets. 
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    I wasn't complaining about the prices, I was suggesting Deluxe Packaging for the Vault Series on cd, similar to what the vinyl gets. 
    That would be pretty awesome. I'm sure plenty of us would still buy both :bring_it:
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    If the cds were mini-vaults hell yeah id buy them.  Vault packaging is amazing every time
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    One that will need to be shipped to a friend in the states......will be a lovely addition to the series
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    Pj will need to tour europe next summer so theres a reason for my vault to come over with said friend :)
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    Lol, go look at the Post D made for the 3 vaults, the shipping for all 3 to Canada is $39 thats cheaper than the 1 vault from 10c !
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • bwick21bwick21 Posts: 104
    bwick21 said:
    CM189191 said:
    bwick21 said:
    so much for having the only "official" release of this show. http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=752 

although it will be nice to have more of the songs on the Vault release
    Completely worthless now.  I would be happy to take it off your hands!
    It took me a long time track down a real one that was still sealed so I think I'll hang on to it.  Thanks for offering to help me thin out some of my more worthless records  =)
    You do realize that they reprinted these and you may have one of those.  Only real way to tell is open it and see the record.  It's like owning a sealed "white backspacer" record.
    I got the record from Vintage Vinyl so I am 99.99% sure its a legit copy.
  • CharliePCharlieP Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 1,035
    FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

Roskilde 2000, Berlin 2006, Athens 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Copenhagen 2007, New York NY 1 + 2 2008, Berlin 2009, London 2009, London 2010, Berlin 2010, Manchester 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Stockholm 2012, Oslo 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 (EV solo) 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Heartland Festival DK (EV solo) 2017, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Copenhagen 2022, Prague 2022 (Cancelled)

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852
    bwick21 said:
    bwick21 said:
    CM189191 said:
    bwick21 said:
    so much for having the only "official" release of this show. http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=752 

although it will be nice to have more of the songs on the Vault release
    Completely worthless now.  I would be happy to take it off your hands!
    It took me a long time track down a real one that was still sealed so I think I'll hang on to it.  Thanks for offering to help me thin out some of my more worthless records  =)
    You do realize that they reprinted these and you may have one of those.  Only real way to tell is open it and see the record.  It's like owning a sealed "white backspacer" record.
    I got the record from Vintage Vinyl so I am 99.99% sure its a legit copy.
    Does yours look like this?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEALED-Pearl-Jam-Lp-Vinyl-Live-at-Soldier-Field-7-11-1995-1st-print-/272709713948?hash=item3f7ec4001c:g:kgUAAOSw~y9ZMCrg&nma=true&si=rsAJgALrxbQxRCaBcsRHh61rG9w%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Looks just like the original.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    Im excited.  Vault series rules
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    demetrios said:
    Wow, this is an unprecedented look at the source for a vault.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADAT

Alesis Digital Audio Tape or ADAT is a magnetic tape format used for the recording of eight digital audio tracks onto a Super VHS tape that is used by consumer VCRs.

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,379
    Why has no one popped the tab out on those??!?!!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    demetrios said:
    Damn that is awesome. Can't wait to hear it! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    edited July 2017
    on2legs said:
    Why has no one popped the tab out on those??!?!!
    LOL. I'd be more worried about the tapes getting degaussed.
    Post edited by darthvedder on
    Admit it.  We won't have the encore of Soldier Field because Stone accidentally recorded a Facts of Life marathon over it 
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    The psst keeps getting bumped and I keep hoping it's the EV posters starting to drop... 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,434
    Admit it.  We won't have the encore of Soldier Field because Stone accidentally recorded a Facts of Life marathon over it 
    I always thought of Stone as more of a Family Ties type of fan.
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,943
    Is today the day I order?  Canadian $$ is now around 80.5 cents.   Keeps going up.... kind of feel like it can't go much higher before the cutoff date....
    Zod said:
    Is today the day I order?  Canadian $$ is now around 80.5 cents.   Keeps going up.... kind of feel like it can't go much higher before the cutoff date....
    I'm gonna wait till it keeps climbing & climbing. Then when it falls place an order ASAP. :p
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited July 2017
    Zod said:
    My original order got all screwed up, to the point where I had to file a dispute through my bank to get my money back after 10C voided the transaction. It was really annoying at the time, but it ended up delaying my purchase, and I'm glad it did now that the loonie is rising!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,335
    Zod said:
    I'm also approaching this purchase decision with this in mind ;)
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,943
    BF89905 said:
    Zod said:
    I'm also debating whether to have it mailed to me directly or sent to the reshipping service I use (mymallbox).   I had the blue single vinyl shipping to there, and they charged me under $13 to reship it via usps.   I know the vaults are bigger, but I have to think the shipping cost to reship it would be less than the $28 difference between US and International shipping... lol.   You know 10c's shipping is bad, but you can have it shipped twice and it's cheaper than they can ship it for once.
    Zod said:
    BF89905 said:
    Zod said:
    I'm also debating whether to have it mailed to me directly or sent to the reshipping service I use (mymallbox).   I had the blue single vinyl shipping to there, and they charged me under $13 to reship it via usps.   I know the vaults are bigger, but I have to think the shipping cost to reship it would be less than the $28 difference between US and International shipping... lol.   You know 10c's shipping is bad, but you can have it shipped twice and it's cheaper than they can ship it for once.
    Yeah, maybe I'll give one of those package pick up depots just over the border a try for it. I signed up for one in Point Roberts ages ago, but haven't used it yet. This time it seems like the effort might be worth the savings.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Now the CDN dollar is down to 79 cents. Blah! Should of placed the order when it was at 80 cents. 
    edited August 2017
    Should *have* :wink:

Sorry, I had to.

Should *have* :wink:

Sorry, I had to.
    :heart: