Amongst the Waves charity raffle for Chris & Vicki Cornell Foundation and To Write Love on Her Arms

Matt Leunig has stepped up and donated prints to raise money for the Chris and Vicki Cornell Foundation and To Write Love on Her Arms, a suicide prevention charity. The prints are a My Morning Jacket New York 2015 Foil Variant and a Soundgarden Washington 2013 Artist Print! Unbelievable. These raffles will open TOMORROW NIGHT at $10 a spot in the Amongst the Waves Facebook group and will remain open thru the weekend after which point two winners will be drawn. Matt is also donating a mini print to each winner. Amazing :) Please check out Amongst the Waves at the the link below and see the attached pics of the awesome prints to be won :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1827301090861525/

Comments

• FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,899
    What if you don't have Facebook?
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited May 2017
    What if you don't have Facebook?
    Then congratulations, you are a grown-ass human!

You should be able to donate here (http://chrisandvickycornellfoundation.org/) and here (https://twloha.com/). Of course, you'll miss out on the chance to win those nifty posters, though. 
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Chris1401Chris1401 Posts: 354
    TWLOHA is an excellent organization with a great purpose. Very nice donations!
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,732
    Chris1401 said:
    TWLOHA is an excellent organization with a great purpose. Very nice donations!
    I agree.  Great organization!
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,079
    So does 100% of the money collected go to those charities? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I think so, Chris. I met a really great fella a few weeks ago who was part of this group, and he sure made it sound as though everything they do is 100% toward the cause they're supporting at the moment. I could try to find his contact information if you want to know more. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    I think so, Chris. I met a really great fella a few weeks ago who was part of this group, and he sure made it sound as though everything they do is 100% toward the cause they're supporting at the moment. I could try to find his contact information if you want to know more. 
    Thanks for that! The OP didn't say specifically. Not interested in posters but definitely all for direct contributions to good orgs. Especially one's dealing with mental health awareness, prevention & treatment. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,599
    100% of the proceeds goes to charity with these guys. If you are on Facebook join this group. They are some if the best people I have ever met online. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,732
    dankind said:
    Thanks for that! The OP didn't say specifically. Not interested in posters but definitely all for direct contributions to good orgs. Especially one's dealing with mental health awareness, prevention & treatment. 
    I donated a prize pack in the initial raffle.  It's all about giving in that group.  

They've got a thing for the "buckle" poster too, lol.
    dankind said:
    I donated a prize pack in the initial raffle.  It's all about giving in that group.  

They've got a thing for the "buckle" poster too, lol.
    :lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Over $3000 for the Chris and Vicki Foundation. Thanks all and love :)
  • Almost 4 grand. Wow :)
  • Over 5 grand in total. Thx so much all :)
  • edited June 2017
    Prizes going out :)
    Post edited by dancinacrossthewater on
  • edited June 2017
     We actually ended up with 22 total prizes  :)
  • ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • ❤️❤️❤️
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,032
    how have i been missing this wonderful thread?  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️