Bootleg Coupon Code Question

EBowieEBowie Posts: 522
I currently have 6 valid bootleg coupon codes.  I'm pretty sure that each code is equal to $9.99 towards a digital download (correct me, if I'm wrong).  Now my question is can I use more than one bootleg coupon code towards a download?  In other words, if I want to download in ALAC-HD ($19.99), can I apply two (or more) coupon codes and essentially get it for free?

Comments

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    I don't think so, but you can ask 10c..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • EBowieEBowie Posts: 522
    Ok thank you
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

Nope. Only one active at a time. See last bullet point.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,993
    deadendp said:

I don't think that applies. The item code is the shirt, luggage tag, whatever. The bootleg code is something separate. That said, I thought I heard before it's only one bootleg code per transaction.
  • MRMACPHISTO75MRMACPHISTO75 Posts: 383
    I thought I heard you could only use one at a time, but could pay the difference if you wanted the higher quality versions (price less $9.99)
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    I thought I heard you could only use one at a time, but could pay the difference if you wanted the higher quality versions (price less $9.99)
    That's how it works.
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Sarava said:
    deadendp said:

I don't think that applies. The item code is the shirt, luggage tag, whatever. The bootleg code is something separate. That said, I thought I heard before it's only one bootleg code per transaction.

-- First, I hate the quote not working.

Secondly, I think you are right.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • I have two valid coupon code 

• Can you ask me if i can use they ? And how i use ? 
    From shop ? From bootleg download page ? I don't have any box where put my code !  
  • Jason7192Jason7192 Southern Indiana Posts: 311
    edited September 2019
    Can you ask me if i can use they ? And how i use ? 
    From shop ? From bootleg download page ? I don't have any box where put my code !  
    After you add the desired bootleg to your cart, there's a box to enter your promotional code when you proceed to checkout.