2017 Ten Club Mystery Box

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    PJNB said:
    Opened up my mens medium and I am very happy. All different colour shirts and the green one is really cool. While I like all of it I did not go to the Euro tour and it is Euro heavy so you have have some trades in mind for the shirts or posters or are looking to buy let me know. If anyone is looking to trade hat for hat let me know as well as this one does not fit this noggin the best. My other poster is the Mcclowned. I was also shocked that my ticket stub was Worcester night 1 which was our first show. Nice surprise. Posters are up for trade as well the Vienna poster is out of my wifes box. 

I'll buy your Sweden-shirt. i found a hole in the one I bought at the show :( Or can maybe trade it for another shirt when my box arrives? I also picked medium.
    Sure I would be up for a sale or trade. Lets wait until your box arrives just incase you get one as well. Any idea when it arrives?
    Kearn5y said:
    MB delivered in Ireland this morning and NO IMPORT charges even though $100 was declared.
    Same happened to me in Canada while a handful of others got charged. Also that green Northwest Tshirt is my new favourite shirt. My box was ok but that shirt alone made it worth it to me.
  • sj9966sj9966 UK Posts: 55
    Kearn5y said:
    MB delivered in Ireland this morning and NO IMPORT charges even though $100 was declared.
    No such luck in England, I can see on the tracking I have been charged for both boxes. Not sure how much as I haven't received the invoice yet!

Scranton 1992, Manchester 1 2012, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Wrigley 1 2016, Amsterdam 1 2018, Prague 2018, London 2 2018, EV Madrid 2019, Hyde Park 1 2022, Hyde Park 2 2022

sj9966 said:
    Kearn5y said:
    No such luck in England, I can see on the tracking I have been charged for both boxes. Not sure how much as I haven't received the invoice yet!
    It has been on average 30 euros I believe.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Opened up my mens medium and I am very happy. All different colour shirts and the green one is really cool. While I like all of it I did not go to the Euro tour and it is Euro heavy so you have have some trades in mind for the shirts or posters or are looking to buy let me know. If anyone is looking to trade hat for hat let me know as well as this one does not fit this noggin the best. My other poster is the Mcclowned. I was also shocked that my ticket stub was Worcester night 1 which was our first show. Nice surprise. Posters are up for trade as well the Vienna poster is out of my wifes box. 

I'll buy your Sweden-shirt. i found a hole in the one I bought at the show :( Or can maybe trade it for another shirt when my box arrives? I also picked medium.
    Sure I would be up for a sale or trade. Lets wait until your box arrives just incase you get one as well. Any idea when it arrives?
    Not sure. Is this sometjhing you can look up? Like does the orders have tracking info? 

People are getting them here in Europe, so I guess it should show up soon. I bough it as soon as they were up on the site.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,993
    Got my last 2 boxes in, which were men's large. I did get a MK Klausen with a little ding in it. That was nice. The other 3 posters weren't nice, including getting double jackeloped. The shirts were nice, led by the Wembley 2007 shirt. The 2013 tour crew shirt is sort of unique to own. Thanks to the 10 club for doing this. The last month has been a blast. Here's some photos: If anyone is interested in a trade. The 4 posters are all available. There is very slight ding in top corner of the MK Klausen, it would not be seen when framed. The pocket shirt we now have 3 of them...2 of them are movable. The Euro tour hat I now have 3 of, 2 of them are movable. I think they put backspacer balls in every mystery box, but I have some of those available for trade. Things I do not have - brown trucker hat. I'd love a crash red stickman hoodie. I could find other things to trade if someone has an extra of one of them.
  • MYMMYM Austin, TX Posts: 180

Size L box
    Posters were the Greenville and the Czech Clown
    Fenway 1 - 8/5/16
    Fenway 2 - 8/7/16
    Seattle 1 - 8/8/18
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,834
    MYM said:

Size L box
    That's a sweet health club shirt, and the crash hoodie. Sweet box!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    I need your Europe and Aussie/New Zealand stickers please!

Let's trade!!!
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    MYM said:

Size L box
    Trading/selling vitalogy shirt and hoodie?
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    Sarava said:
    Got my last 2 boxes in, which were men's large. I did get a MK Klausen with a little ding in it. That was nice. The other 3 posters weren't nice, including getting double jackeloped. The shirts were nice, led by the Wembley 2007 shirt. The 2013 tour crew shirt is sort of unique to own. Thanks to the 10 club for doing this. The last month has been a blast. Here's some photos: If anyone is interested in a trade. The 4 posters are all available. There is very slight ding in top corner of the MK Klausen, it would not be seen when framed. The pocket shirt we now have 3 of them...2 of them are movable. The Euro tour hat I now have 3 of, 2 of them are movable. I think they put backspacer balls in every mystery box, but I have some of those available for trade. Things I do not have - brown trucker hat. I'd love a crash red stickman hoodie. I could find other things to trade if someone has an extra of one of them.
    Your shirts are awesome!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    MYM said:

Size L box
    Whoa! Sweet score on that Vitality Health Club shirt. 
  • MYMMYM Austin, TX Posts: 180
    i'm quite happy with the box (save the posters...apathetic about those)

as for the vitalogy shirt and the hoodie, i suppose i could part with either, though i'm rather fond of the shirt....i'm more likely to trade/sell the hoodie, but at this point i haven't thought at all about what i'd want in return.

i know that i'm not gonna wear the hat
    Fenway 1 - 8/5/16
    Fenway 2 - 8/7/16
    Seattle 1 - 8/8/18
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Opened my Medium box.
    Posters - 4 Eyed Cowboy and Wrigley Feldman (think its a standard)
    Tees -  Amsterdam, Euro Tour 2014 & Vote For Change
    Hat - Euro Tour
    Misc - Seattle Ticket, Backspacer Ball
    Stickers - PJ 20, PJ 20 Film, Brad, South America + Others
    Pin - Rio
    + other standard items.
    Up for trade - Euro Tour Shirt & Vote for Change, Posters (would do a 2 for 1), stickers as a bundle, Backspacer ball
    Was hoping for a US Tour shirt with dates, Stockholm shirt, or any non black shirt.

Kearnsy
    Kearn5y said:
    Opened my Medium box.
    Hat - Euro Tour
    Pin - Rio
    + other standard items.
    Up for trade - Euro Tour Shirt & Vote for Change, Posters (would do a 2 for 1), stickers as a bundle, Backspacer ball
    Was hoping for a US Tour shirt with dates, Stockholm shirt, or any non black shirt.

If SpiritualChoas passes you can be next in line for the Stockholm shirt if you would like. I also have the white 2012 Euro tour shirt if you are interested. 
    PJNB said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Opened my Medium box.
    Hat - Euro Tour
    Pin - Rio
    + other standard items.

If SpiritualChoas passes you can be next in line for the Stockholm shirt if you would like. I also have the white 2012 Euro tour shirt if you are interested. 
    Good man, I have the white Euro Shirt already. Are you interested in any of my items?
    Kearnsy
    Kearn5y said:
    PJNB said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Opened my Medium box.
    Hat - Euro Tour
    Pin - Rio
    + other standard items.

Good man, I have the white Euro Shirt already. Are you interested in any of my items?
    I am happy with my items that I am keeping and am not looking for trades at the moment. I just called the post office and they said that I could send a Tshirt overseas for roughly 10 Euros not tracked and 40 Euros tracked. There is quite a bit of difference there and I am unsure how safe the cheaper method is. 
    PJNB said:
    Kearn5y said:
    PJNB said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Opened my Medium box.
    Hat - Euro Tour
    Pin - Rio
    + other standard items.

I am happy with my items that I am keeping and am not looking for trades at the moment. I just called the post office and they said that I could send a Tshirt overseas for roughly 10 Euros not tracked and 40 Euros tracked. There is quite a bit of difference there and I am unsure how safe the cheaper method is. 
    Cheaper method is fine. How much are you asking for the shirt?
    Kearnsy
  • JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374

Let's trade!!!
    someone on the FB mystery page got socks!
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    JP218404 said:

Let's trade!!!
    I saw and they are gone already...
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,067
    edited May 2017
    my wife's large mystery box:

https://youtu.be/-_9ryXwn5yI
  • ISO any crew shirts in men's l or xl. also looking for the red euro hat and crash/or other hoodies, and flags. My trades include an extra brown trucker hat + many others to trade you can see under my discussions/trades thread.
  • Also pretty stoked about a off white shirt I received with a back/white target on the front and a monkey wrench image with MONKEYWRENCH Pirate Radio on the back. Anyone know the story with the shirt?

nice, although you completely ignored the best part, the bouncy ball!!!

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381

Awesome score on the Wrigley hoodie and the Poland sticker! :smiley:
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    The Men's Large mystery box I ordered on 4/20 was delivered this morning to my Niagara Falls, NY address. Probably won't have the opportunity to pick it up for several weeks. Hopefully whatever is inside is worth the wait.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • JDime20JDime20 Posts: 192
    This dude has been sitting there for a good 20 minutes. I'm about to go get my box myself!

100 Pacer said:
    The Men's Large mystery box I ordered on 4/20 was delivered this morning to my Niagara Falls, NY address. Probably won't have the opportunity to pick it up for several weeks. Hopefully whatever is inside is worth the wait.
    You're just gonna leave that Kong and Reaper sit outside for a couple weeks? I mean the bouncy ball will be fine, sure, but c'mon! lol

Kearn5y said:
    PJNB said:
    Kearn5y said:
    PJNB said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Opened my Medium box.
    Hat - Euro Tour
    Pin - Rio
    + other standard items.

Cheaper method is fine. How much are you asking for the shirt?
    PM sent

earthquakes making waves said:
    ISO any crew shirts in men's l or xl. also looking for the red euro hat and crash/or other hoodies, and flags. My trades include an extra brown trucker hat + many others to trade you can see under my discussions/trades thread.
    PM sent too.
  • JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    JP218404 said:

Let's trade!!!
    I saw and they are gone already...
    my box is coming today, if I get socks, you get first dibs!

Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more