2017 Ten Club Mystery Box

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    demetrios said:
    My XL Mystery Box score. Very happy, especially with that original Freak shirt. The 2 posters were Mancester & Prague 2012 both by Ames Bros. Wasn't charged any customs. Huzzah!!! Thanks 10club! :)

Nice! Are you keeping the hat Demetrios?
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    My XL Mystery Box score. Very happy, especially with that original Freak shirt. The 2 posters were Mancester & Prague 2012 both by Ames Bros. Wasn't charged any customs. Huzzah!!! Thanks 10club! :)

I am. Did they ever make stickers of this design? Would love to put one on my constitution hard hat @ work.
  • mfcbmwmfcbmw baltimore Posts: 41
    M XL box delivering today!  Looking forward to seeing what I get when I ordered at the bitter end of XL being available.  
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,833
    I pretty much only wear and hang stuff to shows I've been to (and that North Carolina t-shirt due to the cause). So I don't really know why I ordered a box... You get a job and suddenly the Pearl Jam expenses skyrockets. :)

But anyways, is it easy getting "rid" of the stuff? Not looking to make a profit off it. But sell the contents to fans who need it more than me :).
    Shouldn't be too hard, ton of trades happening around now. If you get any flags hit me up 
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:

I like those Gorge cards! Nice t-shirts too.
    I won't see my box until June as I had it sent to a friend's place in the US to minimize shipping costs and avoid customs charges ...
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I get my wife's/daughter's mystery box tomorrow, I may shoot a video of them unpacking it in reverse - we do not have any repacking videos do we? 
  • SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,993
    My last 2 boxes are out for delivery now. Both are men's large boxes. Might wait to open them on Wednesday when my wife is off work. That way we can try to video it.

The one thing I was really hoping to get is one of them red stickman crash hoodie's. Assuming my last 2 boxes don't have one - I'll planning on putting together a nice package of items I'd be willing to trade for one - if someone has one in L or XL to trade.
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,625
    edited May 2017

Received my 2 XL boxes today: All available for trade.

(2) Green Lady Boston Fenway Posters

(1) Rock Werchter Soto 2012 poster this thing is huge

(1) Brokenfingaz GCF poster

Arras France Flag

Looking for anything from Chicago or the Global Citizen Fest

Post edited by cmalisze on
    edited May 2017
    Opened up my mens medium and I am very happy. All different colour shirts and the green one is really cool. While I like all of it I did not go to the Euro tour and it is Euro heavy so you have have some trades in mind for the shirts or posters or are looking to buy let me know. If anyone is looking to trade hat for hat let me know as well as this one does not fit this noggin the best. My other poster is the Mcclowned. I was also shocked that my ticket stub was Worcester night 1 which was our first show. Nice surprise. Posters are up for trade as well the Vienna poster is out of my wifes box. 

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    Is there a Pitt 13 inside or a Zonk?

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    I get my wife's/daughter's mystery box tomorrow, I may shoot a video of them unpacking it in reverse - we do not have any repacking videos do we? 
    Do it. The videos are fun.  My wife isnt a PJ fan but sits down to watch every video :lol:
  • inmytree1380inmytree1380 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Posts: 155
    Here's my XL Mystery Box haul. Everything is for sale/trade. Not looking to get rich or anything. Like everyone, looking for the Pittsburgh 2013 poster, among others. Message me for info. 

Thanks!
    2000: Pittsburgh
    2003: Pittsburgh
    2004: Toledo
    2005: Pittsburgh
    2006: Cleveland, Pittsburgh
    2008: D.C.
    2009: Toronto, Philly IV
    2010: Cleveland
    2011: East Troy I & II
    2013: Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Baltimore
    2014: Austin I
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Hampton, Philly II, Chicago II
    edited May 2017
    I know this is a long shot and doesn't hurt to ask but does anyone want to trade a Calgary rodeo clown for a Czech Clown? I have two Mcclowns and would love the Calgary one. Hell I would throw both Czechs in if you were interested. 

• bendhair23bendhair23 Posts: 103
    Here is my Men's XL that came today. Pretty happy with the haul. Any one know what tour the black shirt is from? Ticket is from Worcester 2013 and the pin is 11/07 Buenos Aires. Posters are Global Citizen and Jackalope. Everything is up for trade or sale. 

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Yield tour aka the greatest tour of all time
  • TamaDrummer91TamaDrummer91 VA Posts: 1,289
    Some of my box. Not willing to trade posters but wanted to share. Very pleased with the posters and shirts. I will trade anything in the pic with the hat for a backspacer ball, different stickers, and a new ticket stub. I already have the NC 2013 stub and didn't enjoy that gig. PM if interested. 
    2008: Bonnaroo
    2010: Bristow
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Charlottesville, Charlotte
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Greenville, Hampton, Raleigh (cancelled), Columbia, Lexington

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
    If anyone has a Hampton 16 stub to trade or Baltimore 13 stub, I would be willing to trade my stickers, Charlotte 13 stub, or the brown 2016 hat for it 

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    Some of my box. Not willing to trade posters but wanted to share. Very pleased with the posters and shirts. I will trade anything in the pic with the hat for a backspacer ball, different stickers, and a new ticket stub. I already have the NC 2013 stub and didn't enjoy that gig. PM if interested. 
    Hat for a bouncy ball and some stickers? ;)
  • scrappysatticscrappysattic Lawrence, KS Posts: 302
    My score today from Large box #2!!!

Dig the working "League of Working Fluminologists" 2013 shirt!!!

Shirt in the bag is from London

Just about everything is for trade!

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

• eRock10eRock10 Posts: 118
    edited May 2017
    XL...
    Posters are Amsterdam and NYC Broken Fingaz. Would like to get rid of the NY, I got one at the show. Anyone looking for this old tank top? .. Everything available except for the Mookie..
    Post edited by eRock10 on
  • KH111937KH111937 Posts: 29
    Men's Large box arrived today.  Pin is Rio and yes, that is a Backspacer ball.  Thanks 10C!
    KH111937 said:
    Men's Large box arrived today.  Pin is Rio and yes, that is a Backspacer ball.  Thanks 10C!
    Are you up for trading/selling the hat or blue 10club shirt?
  • KH111937KH111937 Posts: 29
    PJNB said:
    KH111937 said:
    Sorry - those are the two things I am keeping.  Been looking for that shirt for awhile.
    Lol. I already have that hat. I'd trade the trucker hat for one of the more common posters like Jax 16 or Green Lady 16. 

KH111937 said:
    PJNB said:
    KH111937 said:
    Sorry - those are the two things I am keeping.  Been looking for that shirt for awhile.
    Can't blame ya! Looking to get that hat for my wife. TamaDrummer91 said:
    Lol. I already have that hat. I'd trade the trucker hat for one of the more common posters like Jax 16 or Green Lady 16. 
    Would you trade for an Eddie poster? 

• starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,908
    my medium box is weird,  I am very grateful for it.   The posters suck, like al boxes, stickers blow also (especially for s PJ20 attendee)... but these two shirts I really enjoy.  Thanks 10c.  pics soon....

Ithaca, NY-11/6/91 SPAC, NY-8/4/92 Rochester, NY-4/7/94 Toronto-9/21/96 Buffalo, NY-10/1/96 Barrie, ONT-8/20/98 Pittsburgh, PA- 8/25/98 Jones Beach, NY-8/23/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/24/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/25/00 SPAC, NY-8/27/00 Buffalo, NY-5/2/03 MSG-7/8/03 MSG -7/9/03 Hamilton, ONT-9/13/05 Albany, NY-5/12/06 Cleveland, OH-5/20/06 Camden, NJ-5/27/06 East Ruth, NJ-6/3/06 Chicago, IL-8/5/07 Bonnaroo-6/14/08 MSG-6/24/08 MSG-7/25/08 Mansfield, MA-7/30/08 Chicago, IL-8/23/09 Philly, PA-10/30/09 Philly, PA-10/31/09 Buffalo, NY 5/10/10 MSG 1&2 5/20-21/10
    PJNB said:
    KH111937 said:
    PJNB said:
    KH111937 said:
    Can't blame ya! Looking to get that hat for my wife. TamaDrummer91 said:
    Would you trade for an Eddie poster? 

Send me a PM, quite possibly. Any other posters? I truly have no need for that hat. Bought it in Columbia 16. 

• Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    PJNB said:
    Opened up my mens medium and I am very happy. All different colour shirts and the green one is really cool. While I like all of it I did not go to the Euro tour and it is Euro heavy so you have have some trades in mind for the shirts or posters or are looking to buy let me know. If anyone is looking to trade hat for hat let me know as well as this one does not fit this noggin the best. My other poster is the Mcclowned. I was also shocked that my ticket stub was Worcester night 1 which was our first show. Nice surprise. Posters are up for trade as well the Vienna poster is out of my wifes box. 

Love that green Northwest School shirt
    Kearnsy
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited May 2017
    PJNB said:

I'll buy your Sweden-shirt. i found a hole in the one I bought at the show :( Or can maybe trade it for another shirt when my box arrives? I also picked medium.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    MB delivered in Ireland this morning and NO IMPORT charges even though $100 was declared.
    Kearnsy