NETFLIX STREAMING FINDS

Comments

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    edited March 2017

Season 2 of Better Call Saul is up!

Yeeeeessss! I've been waiting for that one to drop.

On an unrelated, but similar note, also waiting for Bosch season 3 to drop on Amazon.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    The Iron Fist series was awful.

Chappelle episode 1 was better than the 2nd.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • 13 Reasons Why - I am so glad we didn't have social media when I was in high school. Brutal.
    I'm through with screaming
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    JimmyV said:
    My girlfriend had never watched LOST so we started that up. The ending will still be disappointing but the ride to get there is still a lot of fun.
    I would never invest time watching  Lost based on the universal hatred of the ending.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    Just finished Season 1 and 2 of Bloodline.  Took about 5 days.  Can be a little slow at times but bingeworthy and the final season comes out this month. 
  • erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    edited May 2017
    JimmyV said:
    My girlfriend had never watched LOST so we started that up. The ending will still be disappointing but the ride to get there is still a lot of fun.
    I would never invest time watching  Lost based on the universal hatred of the ending.
    I describe it based on something that actually happened to me. It's like going through a Haunted House and being pulled into a tent and asked if I'm ready to accept Jesus as my Savior afterwards. They didn't come out and say it, but how the show ended definitely reminded me of the Christian belief system.

Bloodline is excellent. Narcos, Trailer Park Boys, etc.. I love Netflix. I was off music for awhile and caught up on so much great television I'd been missing. Still need to catch The OA. It's on our list, but we keep forgetting about it. 
    Post edited by erocshifty on
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Master Of None Season 2 May 12th
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • tweedyfanjentweedyfanjen Posts: 881
    KC138045 said:
    So excited for this!
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    edited May 2017
    Just finished Season 1 and 2 of Bloodline.  Took about 5 days.  Can be a little slow at times but bingeworthy and the final season comes out this month. 

Bloodline is awesome.  Bummed that it is ending after only 3 seasons.  Such a great cast.  Season 3 trailer just came out....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXf9gNmgMSY
    KC138045 said:
    So excited for this!
    Me too!  Season one was great!
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018

Bloodline is awesome.  Bummed that it is ending after only 3 seasons.  Such a great cast.  Season 3 trailer just came out....

Cant wait
    KC138045 said:
    KC138045 said:
    So excited for this!
    Me too!  Season one was great!
    I know! It didn't have enough episodes!

• PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    JimmyV said:
    I tried to watch LOST...I couldn't...it was episode after episode of the SAME SHIT! But with what you said Bootlegger, I feel that way about Dexter...only I did invest the time, but the rule still applies. I will not watch it again, even though my daughter wants to because the ended sucked ass! lol
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    Has anyone watched Grace and Frankie? OMG I love it. My great aunt actually recommended it about 2 years ago...but I never did watch it until yesterday, and I'm hooked!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Rectify
    A little  slow and little deep but definitely worth watching. 
    Rectify
    A little  slow and little deep but definitely worth watching. 
    One of my favorite shows of the past few years. Such good acting and so many heartbreaking scenes. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited May 2017
    This looks like it will be good (as does anything that Alison Brie is in).

https://youtu.be/AZqDO6cTYVY
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    PJSiren said:
    JimmyV said:
    I tried to watch LOST...I couldn't...it was episode after episode of the SAME SHIT! But with what you said Bootlegger, I feel that way about Dexter...only I did invest the time, but the rule still applies. I will not watch it again, even though my daughter wants to because the ended sucked ass! lol
    Lost would leave you with nothing but a huge fucking disappointment in the end, anyway.  That was the biggest bullshit finale of a series in the history of television.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956

I tried watching it, I thought the first episode was one of the most boring 60 minutes of my life. It must have gotten better.
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    Immoral Tales.

Don't.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
    I'm really disappointed in the second season of Master Of None.  I think I'm 5 or 6 episodes in.  The episode about New York was just awful IMO.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
    KC138045 said:
    I'm really disappointed in the second season of Master Of None.  I think I'm 5 or 6 episodes in.  The episode about New York was just awful IMO.
    I didn't like that episode either but overall I liked the second season. I really enjoyed the Thanksgiving episode. 
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    I'm gonna watch i Boy, a sy-fy movie in a while..sound good..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    Started watching Halt and Catch Fire.  I like it so far but I feel like the characters are a bit stereotypical.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited May 2017
    Have we talked about Black Mirror yet? It's awesome!!!! Only the 3rd season is actually a Netflix original though. The first 2 seasons were BBC. Anyway, all 3 seasons are on Netflix, and they are all great.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    PJ_Soul said:
    Have we talked about Black Mirror yet? It's awesome!!!! Only the 3rd season is actually a Netflix original though. The first 2 seasons were BBC. Anyway, all 3 seasons are on Netflix, and they are all great.
    One of the best shows out there..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • GillycwGillycw Sydney Posts: 524
    The Killing is great , crime drama set in Seattle. Does it really rain that much there?? Great show though. 
    I also didn't mind 12 Monkeys , watching Riverdale now 
    Gillycw said:
    The Killing is great , crime drama set in Seattle. Does it really rain that much there?? Great show though. 
    I also didn't mind 12 Monkeys , watching Riverdale now 
    I just started watching Riverdale. Interesting show. Also, Luke Perry looks like he's aged 40 years since 90210.
    Castlevania teaser trailer.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIMrFnl5NiA