Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,697
    I'd forgotten all about this song. So funny .. and there are some nice shots of Eddie on the video. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LHWok-9xhc
    edited April 2017
    Eddie on stage at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremony. I always love seeing him in a suit

• whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    E.K said:

Eddie on stage at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremony. I always love seeing him in a suit

Yes! He looks great all cleaned up!
  • :heart:
    I'm through with screaming

Harper is going to be "scary pretty"!! ( she has her daddy's same serious, soul searching gaze too!)
    edited April 2017
    So... did anyone else giggle the other night, when Ed said..". And when I think of heights.. I think of my lovely wife Jill." I had.. HAD to laugh.. that was just too funny! (I bet you do think of heights, every time you have to look up at her!! Lol )
    Anyhow.. I know he didn't mean for it to come out that way.. but that verbiage was funny!!
    Post edited by whispering hands on

Harper is going to be "scary pretty"!! ( she has her daddy's same serious, soul searching gaze too!)

There is another photo of the four of them somewhere. Olivia is so big now.. as tall as Ed already. I think Harper looks like Jill and Olivia looks like Eddie. When the girls are fully grown poor Ed is going to be living in a house full of Amazons. lol
  • MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    edited March 2020
    '''
    Post edited by Miiike on
    Elmo said:

Hiiiiiii ladies!!! Omg has been sooooo long! Glad to see this thread is still alive!! Best perviest thread of all time. Sometimes I blush when I remember what we talked about in a PUBLIC FORUM!! Haha! So fun tho. I love you guys. Great pics as always. HUGS.

Hugs!! Hi!! I miss all you girls!! We definitely had fun over here!!
    E.K said:

There is another photo of the four of them somewhere. Olivia is so big now.. as tall as Ed already. I think Harper looks like Jill and Olivia looks like Eddie. When the girls are fully grown poor Ed is going to be living in a house full of Amazons. lol
    I was wondering where Olivia was.. yeah I just happened across this pic.. and yes amazon women for sure! ALL the McCormick girls seem tall, except their mom.. somehow.. Amy McCormick is normal size... lol and one sister is 5'7".. but the other five are tall.. very very tall! I once found a pic of all six McCormick girls, with mom in the middle. Must have been something formal, as all were dressed in gowns.. but it was a really telling pic.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956

mace1229 said:

Wrong thread. lol

edited April 2017

I was wondering where Olivia was.. yeah I just happened across this pic.. and yes amazon women for sure! ALL the McCormick girls seem tall, except their mom.. somehow.. Amy McCormick is normal size... lol and one sister is 5'7".. but the other five are tall.. very very tall! I once found a pic of all six McCormick girls, with mom in the middle. Must have been something formal, as all were dressed in gowns.. but it was a really telling pic.

Wow, Jill has a lot of sisters.

This is the photo I was talking about

http://www.gettyimages.com.au/pictures/olivia-vedder-4345792#eddie-vedder-olivia-vedder-harper-vedder-and-jill-vedder-attend-32nd-picture-id665963432
    Post edited by E.K on
    edited April 2017
    Hope we aren't in trouble for posting these family pics. I remember years ago you would be banned for even talking about the bands' families.
    Post edited by E.K on
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=XFimXCaE7no
    E.K said:

They all looked wonderful! :heart:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
    E.K said:

Wow, Jill has a lot of sisters.

This is the photo I was talking about

http://www.gettyimages.com.au/pictures/olivia-vedder-4345792#eddie-vedder-olivia-vedder-harper-vedder-and-jill-vedder-attend-32nd-picture-id665963432
    Yeah. Two are step sisters I believe.. could be way off there, but there's not much out there either.. lol
    Just a note of honor. A couple of days ago, we lost one of our greatest EVA.. just wanted to honor her here, though she never posted here ( forums). My heart is just so sad to have heard that she finally lost her battle with several separate incidents of cancers.. the last being a second round of colon cancer. She was a fellow survivor.. we shared a rarity in that we were both survivors of some pretty horrific experiences in life. There are not many folks in the world that you can relate to in conversations revolving around elements of torture, and the mental sickness that comes out of it. In 43 years, she was the only one I could talk to about residual night terrors.. residual effects of multiple sexual assaults.. she had gone through things that would have killed the common person.. just like me. I will so miss her, her journey ended with her fighting to the very end.. so so sad..
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765

Just a note of honor. A couple of days ago, we lost one of our greatest EVA.. just wanted to honor her here, though she never posted here ( forums). My heart is just so sad to have heard that she finally lost her battle with several separate incidents of cancers.. the last being a second round of colon cancer. She was a fellow survivor.. we shared a rarity in that we were both survivors of some pretty horrific experiences in life. There are not many folks in the world that you can relate to in conversations revolving around elements of torture, and the mental sickness that comes out of it. In 43 years, she was the only one I could talk to about residual night terrors.. residual effects of multiple sexual assaults.. she had gone through things that would have killed the common person.. just like me. I will so miss her, her journey ended with her fighting to the very end.. so so sad..

Sorry to hear this news Tree. May she find peace and comfort and the same to those who loved her. :hug: XXOO
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden

Sorry to hear this news Tree. May she find peace and comfort and the same to those who loved her. :hug: XXOO
    :hug: thank you Jen. I just wanted to honor her strength and spirit here.. as this is where the Eddie Vedder Addicts originated from.
    Sorry for your loss whispering hands and I wish you good health. xx
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275

Reading stories like this make all complaints Princess Problems. So sorry for your loss Whispering. Sending hugs and light. :hug:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,171

From Mike's book. :wink:
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Did anyone on here go to see the Let's Play Two movie?  I heard Eddie looks hot in it.  :)  
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    E.K said:
    Did anyone on here go to see the Let's Play Two movie?  I heard Eddie looks hot in it.  :)  
    His arms where distracting!  He looked amazing!

Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    edited November 2017
    I still haven't seen Let's Play Two.  Waiting for the DVD to turn up at JBHifi so I can buy it.

I follow Jill Vedder's Instagram page and she occasionally posts a photo of Ed on it.  They posted a photo of Jill and Ed on the Eddie Vedder Facebook page last week.  I remember years ago if you even mentioned her name on here you would get banned.  Times sure have changed. 

Post edited by E.K on
  • Gingerlou77Gingerlou77 Posts: 429
    edited December 2017
    Here' a photo I took in Milton Keynes in 2014
    Post edited by Gingerlou77 on
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    Ed is so hot he's practically on fire y'all
    Every dang picture. 

Beautiful soul
    Wow.. not one pic so far this year.  Thought it was time someone posted one.

• sheri zonasheri zona Makai Side Posts: 356
    We need some updates!!!
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat