How you feeling right now???

Comments

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    PJ_Soul said:

Shitty. Not sure what's going on really, but I suspect I have some kind of low-grade sinus infection or something. I thought maybe I'd perhaps developed more serious seasonal allergies when what I thought was a cold just wasn't progressing at all for days and days, but Reactin doesn't help the symptoms at all, so I figure it's gotta be an infection... hoping my immune system will beat it on its own. I am scared of using antibiotics unless it is deemed absolutely necessary to my survival. Meanwhile, I'm doing my best to just plug along as though nothing is wrong, but it's wearing on me.

Saline rinses with a neti pot or similar device will do wonders if it's a sinus infection, and also help if it's just garden variety nasal allergies. Good luck.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Yes neti pot can stop a cold in its tracks and offers huge relief when one is stuffed up...
  • PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    One of my drivers passed away...he went home sick yesterday and passed last night or this morning...needless to say I've been feeling sad today. He was one of my faves, such a great guy, hard worker and he always made me laugh. He will be missed!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Lucky that MST3K is back today for binge watching because I have Good Friday off. 3 day weekend!
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    Satisfied
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Happy
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

Happy

This makes me happy. :smile:
    ELITIST FUK
  • SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Exhausted
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    edited April 2017
    kinda drunk
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    Heartbroken. Found out that a fellow connoisseur of all things Pearl Jam had a cardiac arrest today. She had cancer surgery a year ago and had a lot of pain recently but seemed to be on an uphill swing. Her family pulled the life support today and are letting her go in peace. If you have a minute to send up a kind word or thought, I know she and her family would appreciate it.
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

Heartbroken. Found out that a fellow connoisseur of all things Pearl Jam had a cardiac arrest today. She had cancer surgery a year ago and had a lot of pain recently but seemed to be on an uphill swing. Her family pulled the life support today and are letting her go in peace. If you have a minute to send up a kind word or thought, I know she and her family would appreciate it.

Oh man, I'm so sorry. Of course the best of thoughts and energy sent.
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited April 2017

I am sorry for your loss.

Think about the nice moments you've shared together.
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716

Sending prayers and hugs to you all. So sorry for your loss. May she rock out in the sky and smile down on you.
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217

Very sorry for your loss. Sending out a prayer and wave of good energy for your friend.
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

I am so sorry for your loss.
    ELITIST FUK
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    And I'm banned again for posting a "kill yourself" meme to a Trump supporter troll on Facebook. Snowflake cowards.
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    Pretty drunk. Day drinking + beach woooooo
  • LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    edited April 2017
    I feel sick! Too much Easter chocolate!
    Post edited by Loulou on
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    ^^ I second that. TG I will be out on a walk tomorrow, looking for spring flowers with a friend, even though it's been snowing...
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014

I was so sad when I got your message. She was a great friend, and great fan, and will be deeply missed.
    edited April 2017

And I'm banned again for posting a "kill yourself" meme to a Trump supporter troll on Facebook. Snowflake cowards.

Seriously you need some SERIOUS mental help, dude.. Like some MAJOR mental help. Does your family
    Know you are this messed up?
    As in you need locked up...
    Post edited by whispering hands on
    edited April 2017
    Post edited by whispering hands on
    Better not be any sort of banning for you, sweet Tree.

I had a similar post saved as a draft, as I can't fathom saying something like that to someone...repeatedly?

Over politics, yet.

Over a fucking meme.

Over such hate.

Over...now?

One can hope.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGi7YrnZIno
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited April 2017
    hedonist said:

Better not be any sort of banning for you, sweet Tree.

I had a similar post saved as a draft, as I can't fathom saying something like that to someone...repeatedly?

Over politics, yet.

Over a fucking meme.

Over such hate.

Over...now?

One can hope.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGi7YrnZIno

Ha, that over now made me think of
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2C5TjS2sh4
    such nice caring posts by that member
    Recouping
    Wondering about manufactured vs. legit drama (though I know that can seem subjective).

Tree, keep on mending and take it easy, girl.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    ahhhhh
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Gotta keep on going and keep on grinding.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    Anxious for the game tonight..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Revived, refreshed, replenished, recharged. In other words re f'n juvenated. Just got a double shot of RHCP shows. Let the concert season begin!! :rock_on: