Options

Vitalogy Foundation Monthly Contributions?

I was looking to set up a regular monthly donation to the Vitalogy Foundation, much like I have for the Sierra Club and ACLU, but didnt see a way to do that. Does anyone know if there is a way to set this up?
i am lost, i'm no guide, but i'm by your side
i am right by your side...

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    I'm guessing that you could donate one time initially via PayPal and the following link...Then grab the email address it goes to from your PayPal transaction details and set up a recurring donation in PayPal to that specific email address?
    https://pearljam.com/acts/vitalogy
  • Options
    good idea, thanks :)
    i am lost, i'm no guide, but i'm by your side
    i am right by your side...
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    You can also link your Amazon account to Amazon Smile, select Vitalogy Foundation, and a small portion (0.5%) of every purchase you make using smile.amazon.com will go to the charity. You have to use smile.amazon.com though, regular www will not make your purchase eligible. I simply bookmarked smile so as not to accidentally purchase from www.

If you sell on Ebay, you can also select a portion of each sale to go to VF. I believe the minimum is 10% then it goes in 5% increments up to the full 100% of your sale.
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

You can also link your Amazon account to Amazon Smile, select Vitalogy Foundation, and a small portion (0.5%) of every purchase you make using smile.amazon.com will go to the charity. You have to use smile.amazon.com though, regular www will not make your purchase eligible. I simply bookmarked smile so as not to accidentally purchase from www.

If you sell on Ebay, you can also select a portion of each sale to go to VF. I believe the minimum is 10% then it goes in 5% increments up to the full 100% of your sale.

Beat me to this. Bless you for the monthly donation!! Such a neat organization.