**The Official Please Play Alaska Thread**

Comments

• big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,528
    bump

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

• ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    There's places that are on my place I'd like to go list. Alaska is way up there. Given that it neighbors my province, a PJ show might be the motivation I need to visit Alaska :)
    If you enjoy hiking, there are numerous trails leading to lakes and high mountain snow near Anchorage and Juneau. September might be the best month for outdoor adventures---fewer tourists, colorful foliage, and reduced lodging rates.

• riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    I'd love to see an Alaskan gig added this year. Why not play Alaska?
    Any fans from Juneau, Fairbanks?

• Zod said:

There's places that are on my place I'd like to go list. Alaska is way up there. Given that it neighbors my province, a PJ show might be the motivation I need to visit Alaska :)

Me too! Would be awesome to combine a visit to Alaska with a PJ concert! :)
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    A cruise out of Vancouver and a PJ show... Sounds like a good time!
    bump

• Any fans from Juneau, Fairbanks?

Fairbanks!

keeping the threads alive. Anyone from Juneau?

bump

bump

Not looking like any U.S. dates this summer. Hoping for fall shows with at least 2 Alaska and 5-10 west coast.

bump

bump

bump

the snow is finally melting in the PNW. hoping to see some glaciers and pearl jam this year.

Still see support for Gorge, Minnesota, and Detroit threads. Hoping Alaska will finally get some shows in 2017.

bump

not looking good for any summer shows in the U.S., but will keep this alive for the next decade. it would be great if they could play a show in all 50 states before 2020.

bump........

How many Alaskans travel to PNW shows or fly to east coast?

• iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,507
    Went to the Wrigley shows last year.
    Not looking good this year, but hope to keep this wish alive for next year.

hoping for spring/summer 2018.  maybe some new material

pre-4th bump

• SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Thought it was the 4th of July bump
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

2018......The PNW-Last Frontier Mini-Enclosure Tour (sponsored by Fremont Brewing).  Includes Jon Tester fundraisers in Missoula-Great Falls-Bozeman-Billings (or just Missoula)

bump

bump!