Should Trump Resign?

Comments

• vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    edited February 2017
    Yes
    mr trump. you are national disgrace. Resign!
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    LOL ! that didn't work on your buddy Obama, why do you think it will work now ? HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258

LOL ! that didn't work on your buddy Obama, why do you think it will work now ? HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA.

For one his ten times worse than any other previous president ever !!! What do you think of his drainage of the swamp how's that going ? Keep an eye on the Bafoon lies thread it's going to grow rapidly...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Yes

Oh that's right. Trump proved that he was a Kenyan Islamic terrorist but somehow he managed to serve two full terms. The GOP majority were kind to let all that go. Maybe that's why they are going so easy on Trump.
    hehehehehehe
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473

I've never met a racist who admitted to being one. if they did, they'd be admitting they have no basis for their hatred/fear. so it makes sense.

you need to get out more.

Maybe you need to think harder about the people you associate with.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

I've never met a racist who admitted to being one. if they did, they'd be admitting they have no basis for their hatred/fear. so it makes sense.

and who might that be ?

PJ_Soul said:

and who might that be ?

These admitted racists who you supposedly know because you get out enough.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

and who might that be ?

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA ! OHHHH BOY, binki party at your house ?.....maybe it will snow..

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    what's a binki?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• dignindignin Posts: 9,303

what's a binki?

+

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

and who might that be ?

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA ! OHHHH BOY, binki party at your house ?.....maybe it will snow..

:confused: Huh? Nothing I said warranted that comment, lol.
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

and who might that be ?

he's all out of things to say. so it just goes back around to the left being babies and snowflakes. because we're not afraid of the boogeyman, we're the babies.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

and who might that be ?

"These admitted racists who you supposedly know because you get out enough" was your comment but if I misunderstood I apologize
    I took it as a slur on my friends you know nothing about.

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

and who might that be ?

"These admitted racists who you supposedly know because you get out enough" was your comment but if I misunderstood I apologize

:rofl: now isn't that last statement just fucking reeking of irony.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    :yin_yang:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

and who might that be ?

yea....it reeks of something around here but it ain't irony LOL ! ......BS and baby bottles ?

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

and who might that be ?

I was more picturing random associates blabbing about how racist they are, lol. Either way, nothing 'snowflake' about the comment.

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

and who might that be ?

yea....it reeks of something around here but it ain't irony LOL ! ......BS and baby bottles ?

well, if I'm a snowlfake, and you're a deplorable, you getting offended by that "slur" makes you a.......deploraflake?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited February 2017
    No
    Yes, he is a meanie. He is unfit.
    I see this now. The nerve.
    ‘‘This is what it’s like to be with Trump,’’ Christie said. ‘‘He says, ‘There’s the menu, you guys order whatever you want.’ And then he says, ‘Chris, you and I are going to have the meatloaf.’’’
    http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/christie-says-trump-made-him-order-the-meatloaf-at-meal-together/ar-AAn2lMO?ocid=spartanntp
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

‘‘This is what it’s like to be with Trump,’’ Christie said. ‘‘He says, ‘There’s the menu, you guys order whatever you want.’ And then he says, ‘Chris, you and I are going to have the meatloaf.’’’
    http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/christie-says-trump-made-him-order-the-meatloaf-at-meal-together/ar-AAn2lMO?ocid=spartanntp

Only a complete weenie can't stand up for himself enough to order what he wants at a restaurant.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    Yes

Only a complete weenie can't stand up for himself enough to order what he wants at a restaurant.
    Poor Christie. Once considered one of the few Republicans with a backbone. the fact that he keeps coming back to Trump just shows that he has no self respect. its a bit sad to see.

what's a binki?

ohhhh you probably have one...com'on man ! ahahahahahhaha

• No
    Yes,
    I can't believe he forced someone to order meatloaf!
    It should have been a taco instead!

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

and who might that be ?

well, if I'm a snowlfake, and you're a deplorable, you getting offended by that "slur" makes you a.......deploraflake?
    DAAAANG ! dude that was awesome ! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!

Flakorable sounds better... :lol:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    PP193448 said:

Flakorable sounds better... :lol:

Sounds like we need a new poll to decide the winner. I like them both.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    edited February 2017
    The real question is... if you're part old school and part snowflake, then what are you called??? 2 hour delay??? (Trying to stay with the school weather theme)
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    Bump.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©