Should Trump Resign?

Comments

• vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    Yes

Just the fact the sexual predator & PEBafoon are part of the same conversation should be a red flag to most people, but not this animal he will get away with everything he so desires !

those who haven't felt his small and gentle hands on their genitals don't know what they are missing out on
  • No
    Maybe
    Michael Moore is predicting that the presidency will end with impeachment or resignation.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/11/12/michael-moore-trump-president-impeached-resign_n_12934970.html
    Yes
    you are a hypocrite with lousy fashion sense, resign:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3u9vV5Og1DNbGJXTWhNZzE1dTQ
  • No
    ^^^
    An American company in Mexico made the product.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    It's all Russia's fault!!
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    vaggar99 said:

you are a hypocrite with lousy fashion sense, resign:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3u9vV5Og1DNbGJXTWhNZzE1dTQ

He won't be the first hypocritical president, nor the first president seen to have lousy fashion sense (and likely won't be the last in either category). Vaggar, you're embarrassing yourself by adding to your nonsensical monologue in here. From accusations based on allegations to calls for resignations due to what you feel is poor style, you're showing a complete inability to argue based on facts, while criticizing the Trump-voting population for not responding to facts. That's verifiable hypocrisy akin to what you accuse Trump of.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    Yes
    Who: Summer Zervos
    When we found out about her allegations: Oct. 14, 2016
    When she says it happened: 2007
    What she says happened: Zervos appeared on Season 5 of The Apprentice, which aired in early 2006. In a press conference Oct. 14, 2016, with attorney Gloria Allred, Zervos described two occasions when Trump touched her inappropriately. When she visited him in New York in 2007 to discuss a potential job, she says, he kissed her on the lips both when she arrived and when she left. Some time later, he asked her to meet him at a hotel in Los Angeles for dinner. When he met her in his hotel bungalow, “he came to me and started kissing me open-mouthed as he was pulling me toward him,” she says. She pulled away and sat on a chair, until he told her to sit next to him. “He then grabbed my shoulder and began kissing me again very aggressively and placed his hand on my breast.” She says she pulled away again, only to have him again grab her and try repeatedly to get her to go into the bedroom, suggesting they “lay down and watch some telly-telly.” She tried to make a joke, but he grabbed her again. “I pushed his chest to put space between us and I said, ‘Come on, man, get real.’ He repeated my words back to me, ‘Get reeeal,’ as he began thrusting his genitals. He tried to kiss me again, with my hand still on his chest.”

Later, Zervos said, she got an offer from the company for a job, but for much less money than she expected, and she wrote him a letter saying she thought she was being penalized for not having sex with him. He never responded.

Resign, you sick fuck!!!
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    And trump voters naturally say these accusations are made up, even though trump himself is a self-proclaimed sex offender.
    Yes
    ^^and i'll keep calling Bill Cosby, 'America's Grandpa'
    Yes
    Don't leave yet Mr. T......the comedians of America need you
  • No
    No
    Yes
    Real men don't grope other human beings
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    I hate Trump but come on, Keith. You're making liberals look moronic.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited January 2017
    No

That guy is a glenn beck for the left.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Yes
    He won't....

But I really don't think he'll last 4 years.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Yes

i understand that Keith is a bit dramatic, but he speaks the truth. Trump is not mentally stable. that's a problem.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    vaggar99 said:

i understand that Keith is a bit dramatic, but he speaks the truth. Trump is not mentally stable. that's a problem.
    Yes, it's a pretty serious problem. I guess I'm a broken record about this, but.... everyone seems to be under-reacting to the Trump problem. I think it must just be kind of a symptom of the "it could never happen to us" attitude or something. :confused:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    if by keith, you folks are talking about olbermann, god I hate that guy. he is walking hyperbole.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755

if by keith, you folks are talking about olbermann, god I hate that guy. he is walking hyperbole.

Thank you. I'm not lying when I say this; the only person who loves himself more than Keith Olberman is Donald Trump.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258

Though I agree the sentiment that Bafoon is nuts or erratic doesn't take a nobleman to see !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

agree 100%
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Yes

agree 100%
    you can hate the guy all you want. he's doing more to mobilize the anti-trump movement than all of us here combined (including our politically/socially conscious band).
    vaggar99 said:

agree 100%
    you can hate the guy all you want. he's doing more to mobilize the anti-trump movement than all of us here combined (including our politically/socially conscious band).
    I didn't watch the video (can't at work). his diatribes actually have the opposite effect on me. any time he throws out his faux outrage, it makes me think "oh jeez, dramatic much? it's not that bad". if he presented himself in any way as a sane human being, I would listen to what he had to say.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209

vaggar99 said:

agree 100%
    I didn't watch the video (can't at work). his diatribes actually have the opposite effect on me. any time he throws out his faux outrage, it makes me think "oh jeez, dramatic much? it's not that bad". if he presented himself in any way as a sane human being, I would listen to what he had to say.
    hahaha.... are you describing this forum, or keith olbermann?
    Yes
    just read all 35 pages of the Steele dossier. and holy fuck. if even a paragraph of that is true, this motherfucker needs to go.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    vaggar99 said:

agree 100%
    Keith or Glen Beck? Because we could argue that Beck is also doing more for the anti-Trump movement than any of us here. He has been very anti-Trump.
  • MeanMr.MustardMeanMr.Mustard TBA Posts: 127
    edited January 2017
    I got to tell you fellas, while I was out on the do not disturb list I would read and laugh at some of the anti Trump comments and fake news stories you all posted and thought to myself...these poor people really believe everything they read ! but the funniest thing I was thinking is that even after many of you posted that Hillary would win by landslide and Trump had no chance of winning ( was worried myself)........BOOM ! look who's POTUS, now... although I don't agree with most Republican politic's there is one very special thing I really admire about Republicans (ready for this ?) ...you will not see many Republicans before or after an election Rioting, burning other peoples personal property and business', threaten to leave the country,(by the way those celeb's need to make good on their promises) form hate groups such as BLM (remember which party gave birth to the KKK) demand a "safe space" with counseling to get them thru their mental break down over a lost election, hand out diaper pins and coloring books, so folks I have to say..man up ! everything is going to alright and as the over used phrase goes "we survived 8 years of Obama so ya'll can do the same with Trump"
    Post edited by MeanMr.Mustard on
    Yes
    dignin said:

vaggar99 said:

agree 100%
    Keith or Glen Beck? Because we could argue that Beck is also doing more for the anti-Trump movement than any of us here. He has been very anti-Trump.
    yes sir, Beck is our friend (for now). i was referring to Keith though. he's been delivering his Resistance rants without break (unlike the Bill Maher's of the world) for several months.