Options

*******Kissimmee and Ashville - Vote For Change******

AddictedAddicted Posts: 124
edited January 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Can anyone help me? i'm looking for any video or audio of these 2 shows, i have many boots to trade. thank you

Lots of video cameras at both shows. someone has them.
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp
hold on to the thread
the currents will shift
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    NothingbetterNothingbetter Wichita, KS Posts: 570
    I have the Kissimmee boot. PM coming.
    Kansas City 6/12/03 ** Kissimmee 10/9/04 ** Atlantic City 10/1/05 ** Denver 7/2/06 ** Denver 7/3/06 ** Chicago 8/23/09 ** Chicago 8/24/09 ** Kansas City 5/3/10 ** Dallas 11/15/13 ** Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ** St. Louis 10/3/14 ** Tulsa 10/8/14 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/22/16 ** Oklahoma City 9/20/22 ** Ft. Worth 9/15/23

EV - St. Louis 7/1/11 ** Tulsa 11/19/12
  • Options
    Bird33Bird33 Posts: 120
    I have both.
  • Options
    sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,033
    Red Mosquito posted a new version of Kissimmee the other day that I think is a mix of the 2 sources with some remastering... its pretty damn good.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Options
    Bird33Bird33 Posts: 120
    Red Mosquito posted a new version of Kissimmee the other day that I think is a mix of the 2 sources with some remastering... its pretty damn good.

Yes it is! Just listened to it. The pre-set songs aren't to bad either! :D
  • Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    kissimmee was a sick show...

lots of fun
  • Options
    Yes it is! Just listened to it. The pre-set songs aren't to bad either! :D

That preset... Made my damn night in Kissimmee... The rest of the show wasn't too shabby either but damn I love Cat Stevens' Trouble.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Options
    That preset... Made my damn night in Kissimmee... The rest of the show wasn't too shabby either but damn I love Cat Stevens' Trouble.

Ed sounds incredible when he sings Trouble.

I was loving it in kissimmee.

and then to hear it again in Montreal...it made my night.
  • Options

That is some good luck right there, considering you can count the number of times he has played trouble on your fingers... and his voice is just amazing on that song....
  • Options

I saw them both too. I had perma grin through that whole Montreal acoustic set.
    I will feel....alive....as long as I'm freeeeeeee...
  • Options
    That is some good luck right there, considering you can count the number of times he has played trouble on your fingers... and his voice is just amazing on that song....

i know....

i consider myself very lucky to have heard this song once; nevermind twice.

i have listened to this the most out of any song from the canadian tour. i just love the way ed sounds on this one.
  • Options
    i know....

i consider myself very lucky to have heard this song once; nevermind twice.

i have listened to this the most out of any song from the canadian tour. i just love the way ed sounds on this one.

My favorite version of that song remains the one from the Dead Man Walking concert March of 1998 I think? Absolutely beautiful.
  • Options
    Hi guys. I was also at the Asheville & Kissimmee shows. I would LOVE to get my hands on a copy of them (as well as HOB-Chicago). I wasn't aware there were any copies flying around. I've just begun poking around this board again recently, and am not exactly the most techno-savvy person in the world. If anybody can help, I have PLENTY of other shows I can trade. Pretty much most stuff from 2000 on, excluding the Vote for Change tour.

On a more genreal note, if anyone can help me in the right direction for where I can find others willing to trade for some Pearl Jam shows I'd appreciate it. Don't know if there is any active trading list or anything. Heh, I remember trading with folks way back in 95-98, exchanging shows on CASSETTE TAPES through the mail. I can't remember the name of that old tree or website...??? Heh, time flies...

Thanks for any help.
    "I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club."
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention! :) DLing currently. The copy I have is kinda meh, so I look forward to this.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    13PJ13 wrote:
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention! :) DLing currently. The copy I have is kinda meh, so I look forward to this.

Yeah there were two sources for that show, the first one that came out wasn't so good, but the second one was pretty nice... i dont know which you ended up with, but this new mix sounds pretty good to me.
  • Options
    MrBrianMrBrian Posts: 2,673
    My favorite version of that song remains the one from the Dead Man Walking concert March of 1998 I think? Absolutely beautiful.

Yes! I Think thats the recording I have, its amazing.....!

The pace he sang it with is just perfect,

I have another recording of redemption song live (bob marley cover) anyone know where that was from?

it also sounds great, words a bit mixed up but still great.
  • Options
    MrBrian wrote:
    Yes! I Think thats the recording I have, its amazing.....!

The pace he sang it with is just perfect,

I have another recording of redemption song live (bob marley cover) anyone know where that was from?

it also sounds great, words a bit mixed up but still great.

Missoula 95 is the Redemption song recording... I love that one too.
  • Options
    MrBrianMrBrian Posts: 2,673
    Missoula 95 is the Redemption song recording... I love that one too.

Thanks dude,
  • Options
    I was at the Kissimmee show too! I traveled from Washington, DC, to Florida and it was such a super show.

I went solo and sat (actually stood) next to a guy from near Miami who also made the trip alone. We had a blast together. That's just another reason Pearl Jam rules.

Here's another reason Pearl Jam rules, the PJ community. I asked the same question the poster of this original tread asked (does anyone have a copy of the boot) on the TwoFeetThick website a few weeks ago. I guy named Bill from New Jersey e-mailed me a nice message and said it was on the way. A few days later, there it was --the Kissimmee Boot, and boy does it sound great. What a super show.

Any way, if anyone has a video recording of the Kissimmee show I would really like to se if I can get a copy. I don't have a ton of Pearl Jam stuff to trade but I'm sure we can come up with something. I do have a few boots.
  • Options
    coutchboy wrote:
    guy named Bill from New Jersey e-mailed me a nice message and said it was on the way. A few days later, there it was --the Kissimmee Boot, and boy does it sound great. What a super show.

Any way, if anyone has a video recording of the Kissimmee show I would really like to se if I can get a copy. I don't have a ton of Pearl Jam stuff to trade but I'm sure we can come up with something. I do have a few boots.
    You wouldn't happen to be talking about PatricSaintIII, would you? That guy is awesome!

And if you get a copy of the VCD of Kisssimmee, please let me know! I was there and would love a copy as well!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    NothingbetterNothingbetter Wichita, KS Posts: 570
    coutchboy wrote:
    I was at the Kissimmee show too! I traveled from Washington, DC, to Florida and it was such a super show.

I went solo and sat (actually stood) next to a guy from near Miami who also made the trip alone. We had a blast together. That's just another reason Pearl Jam rules.

Here's another reason Pearl Jam rules, the PJ community. I asked the same question the poster of this original tread asked (does anyone have a copy of the boot) on the TwoFeetThick website a few weeks ago. I guy named Bill from New Jersey e-mailed me a nice message and said it was on the way. A few days later, there it was --the Kissimmee Boot, and boy does it sound great. What a super show.

Best show I've been to yet. We traveled from Wichita, KS. Happened to meet some other board members at the HOB the next night and this guy was playing acoustic tunes from the early 90's on the deck outside and taking requests. By the end of the night, we had him covering all PJ tunes and all of us singing along. AWESOME memory.
    Kansas City 6/12/03 ** Kissimmee 10/9/04 ** Atlantic City 10/1/05 ** Denver 7/2/06 ** Denver 7/3/06 ** Chicago 8/23/09 ** Chicago 8/24/09 ** Kansas City 5/3/10 ** Dallas 11/15/13 ** Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ** St. Louis 10/3/14 ** Tulsa 10/8/14 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/22/16 ** Oklahoma City 9/20/22 ** Ft. Worth 9/15/23

EV - St. Louis 7/1/11 ** Tulsa 11/19/12
  • Options
    13PJ13 wrote:
    You wouldn't happen to be talking about PatricSaintIII, would you? That guy is awesome!

And if you get a copy of the VCD of Kisssimmee, please let me know! I was there and would love a copy as well!

I'm not sure what his board name is but he is definately a class guy. As for the VCD, I actually have the CD's from the show not VCD. If you would like a copy let me know.
  • Options
    soulshinesoulshine Posts: 120
    coutchboy wrote:

Going solo to shows is fabulous!!! I did it for a few in 2003 and can't wait to do it again.....

(sorry, can't help ya with the video of Kissimee but I do have a copy (audio) of the Asheville show)
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need ~ BenHarper

http://www.myspace.com/soulshine70
  • Options
    I've got the CDs, so I'm good on that. I was just hoping for a video of Kissimmee. If ANYONE out there can point me in the direction of a torrent of it, or wants to work out a trade, PM me. :)
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Kissimmee was one of the most fun shows I've ever been too. 6th row center, the preset was great, the opening bands were good, everybody was playing well, board members were there, (hard to miss Amy's PJ Tourag) tickets were available easily in the Parking lot. Just a fun everybody's happy show. Everybody in the audience had a great time, that's rare nowdays. Everybody there, was a big fan of the band. Loved every second.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    saw lots of video cameras at the shows. can anyone help us out? if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be great. ty
    hold on to the thread
    the currents will shift
  • Options
    I've got the Kissimmee DVD incoming. It was just released a few weeks back and the guy also released a cool Metallica show, but when I saw he was advertising Kissimmee (and how good it looked) I asked him to throw it in too. Then I came here looking for info on it cause all I had was the date to go off. I'll let you know when I get it in.
  • Options
    your the greatest person in the world. please let us know when you get it. if you give me a copy i will pass it along to everyone. thank you.
    hold on to the thread
    the currents will shift
  • Options
    any news on the vcd?
    hold on to the thread
    the currents will shift
  • Options
    You have to sign up to download but here it is

http://www.youkanfakoff.com/
    12/27/91-L.A.-W/Nirvana & Red Hot Chili Peppers
    9/10/92-Singles Party L.A-Park Plaza Hotel
    12/1/93-Las Vegas Aladdin Hotel
    7/10/98-San Diego Cox Arena
    7/11/98-Las Vegas Thomas & Mack
    8/12/00 Tampa St Petes Time Forum
    4/13/03 Tampa St Petes Time Forum
    10/8/04 Kissimee I want the DVD
  • Options
    You have to sign up to download but here it is

http://www.youkanfakoff.com/
    Fantastic find! I've been wondering about this :)

Edit: Any chance more people will be seeding this anytime soon? I don't think I want to wait 297 hours!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*