Options

*** Porto Alegre 11/28 Fanviews Here

2»

Comments

• Options
    You guys have got me completely stoked for these shows..I leave San Diego tomorrow morning and will be joining you guys for the Sao Paulo and Rio shows..Thanks for the awesome updates..I can't wait to visit your country for the first time..
  • Options
    but where are the official pics of this show?
    tnx
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,252
    WOW!
    I'm gonna have to dload this one!
    Great setlist, awesome reviews...you guys that were there are extremely lucky you got to witness that show.
  • Options
    God how jelous am I right now, I wish I could be there, and i wish I could have been in argentina too, not that the show in Chile were bad, they were great, but two show doesn't seem enough now.

I so happy for all my fellow South Americans, we finally got to see Pearl Jam and we'll definitly won't forget it

Cheers
  • Options
    PJSEMPREPJSEMPRE Posts: 687
    Amazing! Amazing!
    I`m voiceless. I sang during all night.
    Highlights for me: Evolution, I Believe in Miracles w\ Marky Ramone, Habit, Alive and Baba O'Rilley.
    Now I`m waiting for SP and Rio.
    Thank you Pearl Jam!!!
    Let's say knowledge is a tree, yeah.
    It's growing up just like me.
  • Options
    hey Jammer que onda...el concierto de Porto Alegre estuvo alucinante...alguien sabe en que hotel se quedara Pearl Jam en Sao^Paulo...y a que hora llega su vuelo a SP...seria cool recibirlos todos los fans en grupo...si alguien sabe ese dato paselo...
    Nos vemos el concierto...el 2...
    Hail Hail....the lucky ones
    Martinmortality
    -martinmortality-
  • Options
    I'm tempted to get the boot just to hear "parabem a voces". Or is there some other Portuguese B-day song that I don't know about?

"It was Luke's fault" (Ed after stumbling on Soon Forget at Kitchener '05)
  • Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    tnx

Kerensa's photos are now online @ http://www.tenclub.net under the News section and then the Latin America link.
    Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    rhinomagic wrote:
    Kerensa's photos are now online @ http://www.tenclub.net under the News section and then the Latin America link.

Thanks for the heads up, rhinomagic! :)

Love the picture of Mike & Jeff hugging! Boomer & the rest look great and having a blast!

Wow, Kerensa is really a talented photographer! She is really very good at capturing "special" moments or expressions!

When I'm looking at Eddie in this picture Kerensa took, I could almost feel like I'm there and listening to him!

http://www.pearljam.com/images/live/portoalegre7.jpg

Glad Eddie grew his beard back.... :D

I'm so happy for you guys in the South who finally got to see Pearl Jam; I realize we are really very spoiled here in US! I can't even complain that I've seen them 7 times! I'm truly blessed. :)

Though I have to complain I wish I saw them back in the 90's. Damn it!

Keep rocking in the South!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    oh my, I don't even know what to say, there are so many things I'd like to write about this concert that I get lost just thinking about it
    there are some "pictures" on my mind that i'll never forget: matt's face full of cake and all the mess they've done with the rest of it, olivia shaking her arms and smiling during the concert, boom wearing the shirt of my (world champion) soccer team GRÊMIO, eddie talking in portuguese, stone wearing the fan club t-shirt and laughing so gently at some fans that were singing Small Town with their arms raised to him, mike and jeff playing to each other, oh man, there are too many things, it was simply perfect, I cannot express how I feel (actually I can say that I feel physically hurt, but that's because of the pushing, you know when pain feels good? that's it, everything is kinda broken but i feel F****N' GREAT! in fact, I've never felt better) wish I had taken some pictures to show here, but I'm sure I'd have lost my camera if I had brought it with me
    I can only thank everyone that supported our "request" and PJ that gave us the best concert of our lives.

I almost forgot, Mudhoney's even better alive!!!! I'm so thankful to them for making such a great opening.

PS.: As soon as I find a link with fan's pictures I'll post it here (it will be probably after the 5th cause I'm heading to São Paulo tomorrow to see them there)
    "look in my eyes deep and watch the clouds change with time"
  • Options
    mad22mad22 Posts: 82
    WOW, great setlist, i love it. Really special. They played I got Shit and Crazy Mary!!!

I just realized they didnt play Black, that weird to me. I thought that
    Even Flow - Alive - Jeremy - Black where a MUST in all LA concerts...
    Egos are left at the door, elitism is non-existant and we are all joining together for a common goal: to raise funds and awareness while living the awesome life of a Pearl Jam Fan.

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org/
  • Options
    tnx
    http://www.pjbootstrading.org/html/photos/200525/200525photos1.htm
    1996: Zürich - 2000: Zürich - 2006: Marseille, Paris & Berne
  • Options
    Does anybody knows if any radio plays the shows in Brasil online. Like Rock & Pop in Argentina?
  • Options
    sailboatcaptainsailboatcaptain San Juan, Puerto Rico Posts: 251
    WOW !!! great show !!! i envy you guys so much.. have a blast in the next shows !!
    a WAVE came crashing like a fist to the jaw !
    WPB 03,Tampa 03,Camden 03,MSG1 03,Kissimmee 04,Lollapalooza 07, WPB 08,Tampa 08,Chicago 2009 (night 1 & 2), MSG 1 & 2 May 2010. PJ20 Sept 3 & 4 2011, Midtown Festival Sept 2012, Brooklyn Oct 18 & 19 2013, Ft Lauderdale 2016 and Miami 2016, Brooklyn, NY 2017
  • Options
    titatita Posts: 6
    i went to buenos aires to see the show... just got tickets for the first day. so i grabed my boyfriend and went to ferrocarril stadium with a brazilian flag around my neck! i almost died! couldn't belive in my eyes... pearl jam right in front of me, singing those song i first knew in 1993... it's been a long time and i sitll love their songs...
    at the end of the show i was burned! completely died! but happy!

coming home... porto alegre... after walking for 3km to get to the airporto im buenos aires, argentina. the aviation local company was on a strike!

when i got into the airport in porto alegre, after a 90-minutes fight i saw all member of the band... with their passports and the security... i got close but mr. security man told me that they are tired and needed to be on stage in about 2 hours and i behave myself... i played the good-fan...
    then jeff went to talk to me and other two fans from rio... i geve him a brazilian flag and ask him to play crazy mary at the porto alegre concert! i got mine! and i'm sure that's because of me!

THANKS JEFF!
    THANSK PEARL JAM FOR A NIGHT TO REMEMBER... i really love you!

clarissa.

the girl at the porto alegre, brasil, airport.
    clarissa,
    that nice girl from porto alegre, brasil, airport.
    cla.tita@gmail.com
    > MSN
  • Options
    i´ve been to porto alegre and curitiba shows, and they were just amazing...
    i couldnt see anyone frustrated... we saw rock and roll surviving... those 15 years made us sing with more power than we expected... we sang.... we cried... we laughed... we celebrate.... and than we sang again, and again and again...
    and t i just saw in the news about the other performances, was exactly the same...people completely delighted with probably one of the best or the last rock and roll concerts.... thats the reason, we all love this band.... just a dream come true to see them here in Brasil.... hope it doesnt take another 15 years to see it again... thank you so very much.....

me (fabio) and all my friends.....