Options

Just got accepted to my DREAM COLLEGE EDIT!!!!!!

ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
edited January 2017 in All Encompassing Trip
Applied for two colleges, UW Eau Claire and UW Madison. Just got accepted to Eau Claire, which means that I did it! Going to college after graduating early from high school!

EDIT:
JUST GOT ACCEPTED INTO UW MADISON MY DREAM COLLEGE LET'S GO!!!!!!!
Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
Post edited by ehbacon on

Comments

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    ehbacon said:

Applied for two colleges, UW Eau Claire and UW Madison. Just got accepted to Eau Claire, which means that I did it! Going to college after graduating early from high school!

Congrats and the best to you in achieving your future goals
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Congratulations!!! :joy:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Congrats!
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    ehbacon said:

Awesome!!! I did this too! ( early grad, in collage by 16.) it's the way to go. Just looked up Eau Claire, looks nice! What do you want to study?
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    ehbacon said:

Going by your posts, early graduation (not to mention college acceptance) is not surprising. Congratulations!
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Thanks everyone, I will know about UW Madison in late January so hopefully I have more good news!

I will be double majoring in Psychology and Pharmacology, if I end up going to Eau Claire I will start my psychology major there and transfer to Madison to get my pharmacology. Super excited to get the news! Big step. Nice to know that the worst case scenario is that I attend Eau Claire next year, which to me is still awesome!

Listening to backspacer in precalc right now during our work day. Life sure is moving faster than the speed of sound!
    Post edited by ehbacon on
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    *double post*
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    Thanks for letting us know, ehbacon. What wonderful news! Good luck adjusting in your first year - it can be a bit of a tough change from high school but I know you'll rock it.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    MyFathersSonMyFathersSon Chicago, IL Posts: 114
    Congrats Kid! Enjoy the ride!
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    Congratulations, ehbacon!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    edited December 2016
    Get after it!!

Medical studies are a good idea, keep and open mind because you never know which direction you might decide to head.
    Don't be an optometrist lol
    Seriously though.
    Post edited by rgambs on
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Congrats, I hope you'll have a good and fun time in college :)
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    ehbacon said:

Thanks everyone, I will know about UW Madison in late January so hopefully I have more good news!

I will be double majoring in Psychology and Pharmacology, if I end up going to Eau Claire I will start my psychology major there and transfer to Madison to get my pharmacology. Super excited to get the news! Big step. Nice to know that the worst case scenario is that I attend Eau Claire next year, which to me is still awesome!

Listening to backspacer in precalc right now during our work day. Life sure is moving faster than the speed of sound!

UW Madison has an exceptional psychology program. A colleague of mine has her doctorate in clinical psychology from there and said all good things. Congrats!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Congrats. My twin 2nd cousin is at Stanford and was valedictorian at her high school.

Just happens to be the HS where Brick with Gordon Levitt was filmed.
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Congrats :rock_on:
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,528

Congrats. My twin 2nd cousin is at Stanford and was valedictorian at her high school.

Ummm.... so....uhh.....twin second cousin? Are you from the south? Like the Deep South?
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

Ummm.... so....uhh.....twin second cousin? Are you from the south? Like the Deep South?
    My cousins twin daughter.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    congrats Mr. Bacon. I was inventory manager and purchaser at a vet clinic and found pharmacology very interesting, we practiced holistic medicine as well.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    ehbacon said:

I will be double majoring in Psychology and Pharmacology, if I end up going to Eau Claire I will start my psychology major there and transfer to Madison to get my pharmacology. Super excited to get the news! Big step. Nice to know that the worst case scenario is that I attend Eau Claire next year, which to me is still awesome

Congratulations! That's a great accomplishment and you should be very proud of your hard work. Also, very ambitious majors. Good on you for pushing yourself and reaching high! Good luck! You'll do great.
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    ehbacon said:

Congrats! Little pharm brain teaser for ya lol, how do you spell propofol with 1 p?
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Nice!
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:

ehbacon said:

Congrats! Little pharm brain teaser for ya lol, how do you spell propofol with 1 p?
    haha I'm guessing diprivan isn't the answer?
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    Congrats, man!!!

Keep the music going, bud. You've got some chops!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Congratulations bacon..
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    BUMP FOR UW MADISON ACCEPTANCE LET'S GO!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfblUSCaAQk
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Excellent news!!!!! Congratulations! :rock_on:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Well done! You are one of those I know will be an asset in many positive ways :)
  • Options
    Awesome! Congrats.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,616
    Congrats - a very smart young man well on his way to being a leader. Keep it going!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved