Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    SD48277 said:

njnancy said:

Calm & safe. (As long as I stay out of my head).

Nancy! Great to see you here.
    Thank you - it's nice to be here. Trying to stay connected more - I am still working on it. Hope you are well SD48277!
    hedonist said:

njnancy said:

Doing that is always a tough one for me. Usually I can't help but get in there :)

Hope you keep that feeling with you.
    Thanks Hedonist. Unfortunately, I couldn't stay out of my head either and that always ends it hurt and sadness. I am trying my best to deal with PTSD but with continuing abnormal behavior from my son and others, it just feels endlessly hopeless. I don't understand and I can't make believe he doesn't exist. And my late sister's husband and I argued in the Spring and now he demands an apology or I'm not invited to holiday family gatherings. I am absolutely not apologizing and he doesn't reach out to talk and reach a stalemate so I've been banned - my sister would be apoplectic. And it makes my mom feel stressed and sad. So I'm estranged from everyone but my mother - it hurts and I am powerless over the actions of others. My ex and co. really messed up my son - my baby is so fucked up - I can't believe it's still going on and now I am scared for him due to his choices. And when do I work on me? I don't know. I can't figure out how to separate being a mother from who I am - I'm screwed. So I went there and it ends this way. Hope you are doing okay, hedoinst. Oh, just celebrated 20 years - I should feel proud, but I don't feel anything.
  • Options
    njnancy said:

SD48277 said:

njnancy said:

Thank you - it's nice to be here. Trying to stay connected more - I am still working on it. Hope you are well SD48277!
    hedonist said:

njnancy said:

Doing that is always a tough one for me. Usually I can't help but get in there :)

Thanks Hedonist.
    Refer to this http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/6366685#Comment_6366685
    pg 519 in particular
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    njnancy said:

SD48277 said:

njnancy said:

hedonist said:

njnancy said:

Thanks Hedonist. Unfortunately, I couldn't stay out of my head either and that always ends it hurt and sadness. I am trying my best to deal with PTSD but with continuing abnormal behavior from my son and others, it just feels endlessly hopeless. I don't understand and I can't make believe he doesn't exist. And my late sister's husband and I argued in the Spring and now he demands an apology or I'm not invited to holiday family gatherings. I am absolutely not apologizing and he doesn't reach out to talk and reach a stalemate so I've been banned - my sister would be apoplectic. And it makes my mom feel stressed and sad. So I'm estranged from everyone but my mother - it hurts and I am powerless over the actions of others. My ex and co. really messed up my son - my baby is so fucked up - I can't believe it's still going on and now I am scared for him due to his choices. And when do I work on me? I don't know. I can't figure out how to separate being a mother from who I am - I'm screwed. So I went there and it ends this way. Hope you are doing okay, hedoinst. Oh, just celebrated 20 years - I should feel proud, but I don't feel anything.
    I'm sorry that this is how you're feeling. The accomplishment of 20 years still stands, regardless of how you feel about it in this moment. It is still there for you to take pride in when you are feeling up to that.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

njnancy said:

SD48277 said:

njnancy said:

hedonist said:

njnancy said:

I'm sorry that this is how you're feeling. The accomplishment of 20 years still stands, regardless of how you feel about it in this moment. It is still there for you to take pride in when you are feeling up to that.
    Agreed with this wise woman.

Nancy, just feel as you can. I've found numbness is countered with waves of over-feeling; it's almost unavoidable and sometimes too much on either end, but hell, you must look after yourself too because I believe that there are shades of balances. Sometimes out of nowhere.

They're necessary and may be fleeting, but are precious and valuable.

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,503
    njnancy said:

23scidoo said:

Relief..finally this shit day is over..

Hi Scidoo! Glad you are done with a crap day - relax, take it easy...
    Thank you Nancy..it was really bad..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    Tired, sore and so jacked! Can't wait to do it all again tonight!
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    great had plenty of sleep
  • Options
    oh so thank full of every party... i may have missed or not....the thread has kept me aligned in bliss.. and taken me to palaces in the world overwrought..small dens amid galexies basking in one son...forgetting the daughters with hope there are none? left to devices of tapping out time....the boys are left with no one in space to rhyme...
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Relieved that it was a record not playing that was the problem and not the player being broken.

I just got both UYI albums from Guns N Roses and for some reason side 3 of the first one won't play which is a bummer since that side has November freaking Rain to start it off.
  • Options

oh so thank full of every party... i may have missed or not....the thread has kept me aligned in bliss.. and taken me to palaces in the world overwrought..small dens amid galexies basking in one son...forgetting the daughters with hope there are none? left to devices of tapping out time....the boys are left with no one in space to rhyme...

:)
  • Options
    good bc i had lots of sleep even though tears keep rolling from my eyes from yawning so much, i dont know why i yawn so much..
  • Options
    i hear yawning helps feed more oxygen to the brain..we often breathe shallowly and its the body's way of taking up a deeper breath...
  • Options

i hear yawning helps feed more oxygen to the brain..we often breathe shallowly and its the body's way of taking up a deeper breath...

interesting and makes sense, so i dont get enough oxygen to my brain, no wonder why im not well lol

right now feeling really hot, felt like it reached 38 today
  • Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Pretty down.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    happy,!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    tired my feet are pretty sore as well from standing on them all day
  • Options
    Hurt, disappointed, sad.
  • Options

Hurt, disappointed, sad.

Sorry, RS. Let it out where/if you need.

Got a nice bright spot ahead, and looking forward to enjoying it. Long overdue.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Hurt, disappointed, sad.

What's the bright spot? Glad you have one coming. You deserve something good.
  • Options

hedonist said:

Hurt, disappointed, sad.

Two dear friends, their loved ones (who, by proxy, are mine too), a great meal, plus a rather large and loving dog =)
  • Options
    hedonist said:

hedonist said:

Hurt, disappointed, sad.

Two dear friends, their loved ones (who, by proxy, are mine too), a great meal, plus a rather large and loving dog =)
    And some great sushi, I'm assuming? That's great. Happy for all of you. It's always so nice to get together with great friends. Sending our love to you all. Please pass it on. Have a wonderful time. :)
  • Options

hedonist said:

hedonist said:

Hurt, disappointed, sad.

And some great sushi, I'm assuming? That's great. Happy for all of you. It's always so nice to get together with great friends. Sending our love to you all. Please pass it on. Have a wonderful time. :)

Thank you - I will, on both counts.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    inpatient
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    tired sore, tired sore, tired sore...................................................
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,831
    feeling good ready to go today
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

Pretty down.

:hug:
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Excited that HBO and Cinemax are on Amazon Prime now and it's free for a month.
  • Options
    Beyond Sad.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    hungry
  • Options
    :heart: 'ing on Jimmy Stewart chatting with Johnny Carson.

I may or may not watch It's a Wonderful Life yet again this year.