Election night 2016

Comments

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

I want to hear I was right!!!

Silent majority doesnt exist??? @Hugh Freaking Dillon @Gern Blansten Haha... Where all the HRC apologist now...she is done in politics now focus on locking her up

Told you polls were obsolete...media like CNN, NBC,ABC are dead...nate silver, see ya!

I was one of 3 people on this forum @jfc @tonifig8 that was right...Democratic policies brought us Trump now live with it

Thank you Assange, Wikileaks, and the American people big middle finger to the system

See ya in 4 years....hopefully

Wow, congrats. Long live misogyny, racism and white supremacy! I'd be proud to predict that too...
    Keep living with your racist labels typical liberals the majority of Americans spoke and we're done with your type of talk

Trump wasn't my choice but you all left him with me to make that between that and a criminal
    Trump got the nomination because of bigots and racists.

OK says the guy that brings nothing at all times the AM TO UT his own bigoted v
    tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Silent majority doesnt exist??? @Hugh Freaking Dillon @Gern Blansten Haha... Where all the HRC apologist now...she is done in politics now focus on locking her up

Told you polls were obsolete...media like CNN, NBC,ABC are dead...nate silver, see ya!

I was one of 3 people on this forum @jfc @tonifig8 that was right...Democratic policies brought us Trump now live with it

Thank you Assange, Wikileaks, and the American people big middle finger to the system

Wow, congrats. Long live misogyny, racism and white supremacy! I'd be proud to predict that too...
    Keep living with your racist labels typical liberals the majority of Americans spoke and we're done with your type of talk

Trump wasn't my choice but you all left him with me to make that between that and a criminal
    Hmm, the argument always baffles me when criminal and money hungry come up. I'd say they're almost equal with Trump getting the edge as worse.

Do you have children? I'm interested how people with children support someone who I'm hoping they wouldn't want their own child to grow up and be like.

Oh, I forgot. Long live ignorance too.

I have a 3 year old daughter...i can live with my Trump vote...I love my daughter and love her mother whom I'm no longer with

would you allow your mother and daughter in the same room alone with Trump? yup that's that guy that over 55 million people voted for President.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    Yes...more so than Clinton who would lie to them and sell them for a vote
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Nope.
    Not entirely... but partially for sure.
    At some point you all have to wake the fuck up. Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan etc... didn't vote for Obama twice and then all of the sudden become racist. It's just a complete load of crap. Keep saying it if it makes you feel better but this was a neglected population that went for Hope and Change but instead got more of the same. Hillary was a terrible candidate with no platform and was pro-trade. She had nothing to offer these people. Race had nothing to do with it. Fools.
    You don't understand. Not everyone who voted for Trump is a racist, his core group of voters in the primary are. In the general election, Trump picked up the blindly vote R people and the anti-hillary people. Now combine that with Comey's timed release and now we have President Trump. Get ready for the FBI to excitedly do the bidding of our new self proclaimed law and order president as Americans hand over more rights and freedoms.
    pjalive21 said:

wow so you'd rather have them sexually assaulted than lied to? just wow....
    edited November 2016
    pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

You're an idiot....you ever say some shit like that again I'll make sure @Kat shuts you down

Seriously...you crossed a line
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209

lukin2006 said:

i blame Canada.

Thats right ... we want a NORTHERN WALL, of course paid for by the US....
    you'll stay on the hind tit and like it....
    And you will pay duty on that wall you American you.
    haha.. not under the iron fist of The Don. that guy doesnt pay for anything.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    edited November 2016

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Nope.
    Not entirely... but partially for sure.
    At some point you all have to wake the fuck up. Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan etc... didn't vote for Obama twice and then all of the sudden become racist. It's just a complete load of crap. Keep saying it if it makes you feel better but this was a neglected population that went for Hope and Change but instead got more of the same. Hillary was a terrible candidate with no platform and was pro-trade. She had nothing to offer these people. Race had nothing to do with it. Fools.
    You don't understand. Not everyone who voted for Trump is a racist, his core group of voters in the primary are. In the general election, Trump picked up the blindly vote R people and the anti-hillary people. Now combine that with Comey's timed release and now we have President Trump. Get ready for the FBI to excitedly do the bidding of our new self proclaimed law and order president as Americans hand over more rights and freedoms.
    No. His core group is not racist. I say again...at some point you will have to wake up. Everytime someone in the Hillary campaign or the media yelled "racist" they sent two more people to the polls to vote for Trump. People are sick and tired of that shit. They don't even like Trump but they sure as hell wanted to raise a big middle finger to this politically correct nonsense that is repeatedly vomited out ad nauseaum. That's all it is...thoughtless vomit from the mouths of elitists.
    edited November 2016
    huh? i asked a question and you answered it. if i misunderstood your answer then i apologize but you did say who'd you'd rather have them in a room with.
    Post edited by pjhawks on
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Michigan and Penn Trump leads are increasing slightly, wonder why those 2 states take so long to get the vote counted...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    brianlux said:

47 years been a registered voter. In all those years I've never seen anything so fucking insane and ridiculous. No laughing matter and infighting here sure as fuck won't help any of us because, yeah, we're all in the same fucking leaky boat. We need to wake the fuck up.

congrats though. You get the government you deserve as they say.
  • pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

You're an idiot....you ever say some shit like that again I'll make sure @Kat shuts you down

Well what were you saying?

You ultimately said your preferred a guy that has made a life of molesting women and young girls to a liar.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    edited November 2016

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

Well what were you saying? @Thirty Bills Unpaid where is your proof

You ultimately said your preferred a guy that has made a life of molesting women and young girls to a liar.
    You're gonna back that shit?

Ok let's talk about how your kids could have been aborted at late term stages by Clinton or executed if they ever spoke against her

Cool..let's bring personal shit about our kids in it im glad this shit is allowed in the AMT

I'm out
  • seanwonseanwon Posts: 264
    pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

Any chance you can get me shut down too so I don't have to read half the nonsense I do in the AMT!?!? Please!
    1996: 9/29 Randall's Island 2,  10/1 Buffalo                  2000: 8/27 Saratoga Springs
    2003: 4/29 Albany,  5/2 Buffalo,  7/9 MSG 2                   2006: 5/12 Albany,  6/3 East Rutherford 2
    2008: 6/27 Hartford                 2009: 10/27 Philadelphia 1              2010: 5/15 Hartford,   5/21 MSG 2
    2013: 10/15 Worcester 1,  10/25 Hartford                       2014: 10/1 Cincinnati
    2016: 5/2 MSG 2,   8/5 Fenway 1,  11/7 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2018: 9/2 Fenway 1
    2020: 3/30 MSG             2022: 9/11 MSG            2023: 9/10 Noblesville
    seanwon said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

Any chance you can get me shut down too so I don't have to read half the nonsense I do in the AMT!?!? Please!
    I would never bring anyone's kids into the AMT
    edited November 2016
    pjalive21 said:

seanwon said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

I would never bring anyone's kids into the AMT
    i wouldn't let anyone's kids in the same room as Trump. but that's just me.

congrats on your candidate winning though.
    Post edited by pjhawks on
  • pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

Ok let's talk about how your kids could have been aborted at late term stages by Clinton or executed if they ever spoke against her

Cool..let's bring personal shit about our kids in it im glad this shit is allowed in the AMT

I'm out
    Yore proving my point as to why democracies struggle to succeed.

I mean.... earlier you stated Trump wasn't your choice (after you voted for him)... and here you have trouble understanding you implied your preferred a sex offender to a liar to spend time with your wife and daughter (to which you did).

You voted?
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    That Podesta speech was pathetic

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

I'm out

I mean.... earlier you stated Trump wasn't your choice (after you voted for him)... and here you have trouble understanding you implied your preferred a sex offender to a liar to spend time with your wife and daughter (to which you did).

You voted?
    So allowing the original sex offender Bill back in the white house was a genius idea???

Yeah THE REST OF YOU LEFT ME Trump and Hilary to vote for...thanks
  • muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    BS44325 said:

That Podesta speech was pathetic

No Doubt…What a butthole
  • pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

I'm out

You voted?
    So allowing the original sex offender Bill back in the white house was a genius idea???

Bill wasn't a sex offender. He was adulterous... but not a pedo rapist like your choice.
    edited November 2016

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

I'm out

You voted?

Bill wasn't a sex offender. He was adulterous... but not a pedo rapist like your choice.
    Twisted how you want while you prepare for the next sex offender to take the house in the next 4 years and you explain that to your daughter

Trump is my third choice but I'm so glad you liberals get to cry in your beer tonight
  • pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

I'm out

You voted?

Twisted how you want while you prepare for the next sex offender to take the house in the next 4 years and you explain that to your daughter
    Easy man
  • Thirty Bills UnpaidThirty Bills Unpaid Posts: 16,881
    edited November 2016
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

I'm out

You voted?

Trump is my third choice but I'm so glad you liberals get to cry in your beer tonight
    I'm not even from your country. I'm just calling the shots as I see them. I'm as neutral as neutral can be.

I think as tragic as it is... it's just as hilarious.

Bold prediction: US in the tank in 3 years... same Cletuses that 'voted fer Trump' hyuk hyuk... blame Obama.

Edit: and how does my daughter come into play here? You're the one that's comfortable with pedophiles as your president ("I just grab 'em by the p*ssy!")

You're almost apologizing for your vote now. Come on, man.
    Post edited by Thirty Bills Unpaid on
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Smellyman said:

brianlux said:

47 years been a registered voter. In all those years I've never seen anything so fucking insane and ridiculous. No laughing matter and infighting here sure as fuck won't help any of us because, yeah, we're all in the same fucking leaky boat. We need to wake the fuck up.

congrats though. You get the government you deserve as they say.
    I get what you're saying and yeah, this country just might be getting what it deserves, but not everyone in it. A hell of a lot of people do not deserve this. No way.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    why is it the same president like obama dont get re- elected, or can they not
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

I'm out

You voted?

I can see you don't know a lot about depression. Do you have any idea at all how fucking monstrously depressing this very possibly be for some- probably for many? I'm mentally preparing triage for people I know who will freak the fuck out over this. We need some level heads, and help here, not thumbing of the nose.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

I got banned...see ya!
  • brianlux said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

I'm out

You voted?

I can see you don't know a lot about depression. Do you have any idea at all how fucking monstrously depressing this very possibly be for some- probably for many? I'm mentally preparing triage for people I know who will freak the fuck out over this. We need some level heads, and help here, not thumbing of the nose.

It has been stated Mr.Lux many times by non-trump supporters that this doom and gloom will come to them.
    Not once has the Trump campaign said they will cause monstrous depression in some voters.
    The way the election is going - which is not over yet by the way seems to cause this on some people here.

brianlux said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

I'm out

You voted?

It has been stated Mr.Lux many times by non-trump supporters that this doom and gloom will come to them.
    Not once has the Trump campaign said they will cause monstrous depression in some voters.
    The way the election is going - which is not over yet by the way seems to cause this on some people here.
    It's depressing for good reason.

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon