Election night 2016

Comments

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195

It just occurred to me...why do I give a fuck?

Don't rub it in...it could still affect you.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • I'm almost out of whiskey

Have you seen the price of liquor in the US compared to Canada?

No wonder so many people are messed down there. Cheap liquor to make you nice and stupid.

Half the population bought, "I'll make your wildest dreams come true."

Lol
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    tbergs said:

polaris_x said:

Can she still win, or is it over?

she needs michigan, wisconsin and pennsylvania ... she is behind in all those states ... so, she's got a small chance ... but it's not likely ... she's not likely to win the popular vote either ...

should be noted that obama has an approval rating of 56% which is higher than reagan ... so, it's not really an anti-obama vote ... it's all on her ...
    It's all about her name and people's disgust with the Clintons. Period. It's clear they've alienated a lot of the supporters from the 90's who haven't forgotten.

People don't want to see the same people continue to be in power.
    i think the reality of what kind of people make up america is now apparent ...
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

I don't give a fuck...very amusing to me,
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    lukin2006 said:

Also, Canada will be expected to back the US when we go to war or start one.
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,395
    Keystone goes through. NAFTA gets fucked. We get called for not supporting NATO...
    polaris_x said:

tbergs said:

polaris_x said:

Can she still win, or is it over?

she needs michigan, wisconsin and pennsylvania ... she is behind in all those states ... so, she's got a small chance ... but it's not likely ... she's not likely to win the popular vote either ...

should be noted that obama has an approval rating of 56% which is higher than reagan ... so, it's not really an anti-obama vote ... it's all on her ...
    It's all about her name and people's disgust with the Clintons. Period. It's clear they've alienated a lot of the supporters from the 90's who haven't forgotten.

People don't want to see the same people continue to be in power.
    i think the reality of what kind of people make up america is now apparent ...
    Women's rights, equality and desegregation seem to be less embraced than what everyone thought. Obama being elected was just so people could say they weren't racist. Now that we've checked the box, back to the norm.
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209

ha...
  • pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    I want to hear I was right!!!

Silent majority doesnt exist??? @Hugh Freaking Dillon @Gern Blansten Haha... Where all the HRC apologist now...she is done in politics now focus on locking her up

Told you polls were obsolete...media like CNN, NBC,ABC are dead...nate silver, see ya!

I was one of 3 people on this forum @jfc @tonifig8 that was right...Democratic policies brought us Trump now live with it

Thank you Assange, Wikileaks, and the American people big middle finger to the system

See ya in 4 years....hopefully
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

I'm almost out of whiskey

It's amazing how much I have had to drink tonight.
  • camsjamcamsjam Posts: 375
    Wish I had some of the amazing maple Canadian whiskey I drank in Quebec!
  • Not over yet.
    Win with class and go out w/ it too.
    pjalive21 said:

Silent majority doesnt exist??? @Hugh Freaking Dillon @Gern Blansten Haha... Where all the HRC apologist now...she is done in politics now focus on locking her up

Told you polls were obsolete...media like CNN, NBC,ABC are dead...nate silver, see ya!

I was one of 3 people on this forum @jfc @tonifig8 that was right...Democratic policies brought us Trump now live with it

Thank you Assange, Wikileaks, and the American people big middle finger to the system

Wow, congrats. Long live misogyny, racism and white supremacy! I'd be proud to predict that too...
  • pjalive21 said:

He'll make your wildest dreams come true! I bet you can't wait.
  • camsjam said:

Wish I had some of the amazing maple Canadian whiskey I drank in Quebec!

Not bad stuff eh?
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    Not over yet.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Pennsylvania?!
  • lukin2006 said:

Same.

It's shocking and very revealing, but at the same time so damn comical. It makes me appreciate Canada and my neighbours so much right now.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

pjalive21 said:

He'll make your wildest dreams come true! I bet you can't wait.
    Funny I had someone say that exact same thing to me when Trudeau was elected, he was was serious as a heart attack...might be best not to take politics or politicians too serious ... in the end not much will change... and its not over yet, Clinton may win yet and war mongering will continue...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    Polling is such a joke. How much wasted time talking about polls the last 5 months.
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    This will be a breath of fresh air from the constant shit slinging the media and the left has been throwing for the last year. People were sick of being called filthy names and degraded for not agreeing with Obama/clintons and came roaring back with middle finger votes. Red house, red senate, red pres, probably 2 scotus picks coming up soon. They should have just stopped with the shit slinging, it came back and hurt the left in a big way. I gambled on this because how could you not with a line like it was and looks like I won some cash too
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    edited November 2016
    tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Wow, congrats. Long live misogyny, racism and white supremacy! I'd be proud to predict that too...
    Keep living with your racist labels typical liberals the majority of Americans spoke and we're done with your type of talk

Trump wasn't my choice but you all left him with me to make that between that and a criminal
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    This could change the world... starting tmw morning on wall street
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Keep living with your racist labels typical liberals the majority of Americans spoke and we're done with your type of talk

Trump wasn't my choice but you all left him with me to make that between that and a criminal
    Majority is more than half.
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209

lukin2006 said:

Same.

It's shocking and very revealing, but at the same time so damn comical. It makes me appreciate Canada and my neighbours so much right now.
    ha
  • Thirty Bills UnpaidThirty Bills Unpaid Posts: 16,881
    edited November 2016
    pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

So, obvious immorality traits aside, you're saying Trump isn't a criminal?

Edit: Trump was your choice- that's who you voted for. You really struggle with that don't you?
    Post edited by Thirty Bills Unpaid on
    my2hands said:

This could change the world... starting tmw morning on wall street

They said that about Brexit. That vote lasted a day or two in the media and the market came back within a few days as well.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

No kidding. We now have an admitted sex offender for a president.

pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

He was the lesser of 2 evils...if anyone had half a brain Bernie Sanders or Rand Paul would have been options
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

Trump got the nomination because of bigots and racists.