Election night 2016

Comments

• seanwonseanwon Posts: 264
    But.....isn't it rigged?
    1996: 9/29 Randall's Island 2,  10/1 Buffalo                  2000: 8/27 Saratoga Springs
    2003: 4/29 Albany,  5/2 Buffalo,  7/9 MSG 2                   2006: 5/12 Albany,  6/3 East Rutherford 2
    2008: 6/27 Hartford                 2009: 10/27 Philadelphia 1              2010: 5/15 Hartford,   5/21 MSG 2
    2013: 10/15 Worcester 1,  10/25 Hartford                       2014: 10/1 Cincinnati
    2016: 5/2 MSG 2,   8/5 Fenway 1,  11/7 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2018: 9/2 Fenway 1
    2020: 3/30 MSG             2022: 9/11 MSG            2023: 9/10 Noblesville
  • I honestly cannot breathe right now. The man has never even held a political position in his life and we are about to make him POTUS. Well on the bright side America will be great again. :angry:
    I'm through with screaming
  • I honestly cannot breathe right now. The man has never even held a political position in his life and we are about to make him POTUS. Well on the bright side America will be great again. :angry:

Did you get a sticker after you voted today?
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,758
    The Cabinet . . . Shit, we'll see Guiliani and Christie and Cruz and all these losers leading our law enforcement agencies. Watch all the pot dispensaries get raided by the DEA in the first six months . . . Legalization is over.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

You need to remember... a mean IQ is 100.

100 is basically the level of a baboon. 50% of the population sits below the level of a baboon. 25% are a shade above a baboon.

You can't expect what should happen to happen when you're dealing with baboons. That's why democracy- as nifty as it seems in conceptual form- fails.

Dummies shouldn't vote.

Anyways... good times. I think the result is hilarious. I truly do. The USA elects a serial liar and pedoohile rapist as their president. It says a lot.

I. Am. Speechless.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499

I honestly cannot breathe right now. The man has never even held a political position in his life and we are about to make him POTUS. Well on the bright side America will be great again. :angry:

Maybe the answer is within your quote. I don't think that the majority wanted another run of the mill twisted corrupt career politician. Enough so that we are going to elect Donald fucking Trump as president.
  • You need to remember... a mean IQ is 100.

100 is basically the level of a baboon. 50% of the population sits below the level of a baboon. 25% are a shade above a baboon.

You can't expect what should happen to happen when you're dealing with baboons. That's why democracy- as nifty as it seems in conceptual form- fails.

Dummies shouldn't vote.

Anyways... good times. I think the result is hilarious. I truly do. The USA elects a serial liar and pedoohile rapist as their president. It says a lot.

This is how the Clintons think and that is why they lost. So keep putting down people you don't know and you'll go far.

Arrogance loses. You should stop being so arrogant yourself despite your role model who after years of being inside thought she was above it all.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195

The Cabinet . . . Shit, we'll see Guiliani and Christie and Cruz and all these losers leading our law enforcement agencies. Watch all the pot dispensaries get raided by the DEA in the first six months . . . Legalization is over.

Incarceration rates will rise, especially for minorities.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    2020, watch it go to fire!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582

Dummies shouldn't vote.

This is how the Clintons think and that is why they lost. So keep putting down people you don't know and you'll go far.

Arrogance loses. You should stop being so arrogant yourself despite your role model who after years of being inside thought she was above it all.
    Trump is the most arrogant piece of shit alive
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

You have failed the world, america. You disgust me.

It's cyclical Hugh. It is why I always thought Trump could win. Every 8 years half the people are disgusted. It really is nothing more then people wanting change. The country wasn't racist during Bush and then all of the sudden enlightened under Obama and now racist again. It is just the naturw of politics anywhere. The party in power eventually gets turfed. It is a healthy thing.
    Um, yeah, the country was racist under Bush. Trump just brought them all crawling out of the woodwork and made it socially acceptable again.
    You have no capacity to learn and hence you will repeat your mistakes.
    People who make comments like what dreams made have no clue, try living in a blue colour town/area, watch your fucking good paying manufacturing jobs disappear, try seeing things from there perspective...in the end I believe disenfranchised are speaking loudly...I know I live in a very blue colour town...watching jobs disappearing to other countries with no standards...not everybody has cushy good paying government job, not everyone wants to go from making $30 at Fords to 12 at Wal Mart...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon

Dummies shouldn't vote.

Trump is the most arrogant piece of shit alive
    Agree. But he didn't speak to those voting for his opponent like they were dirt. He said she was dirt which half the people voting for her agreed about.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    So she is very likely to win the popular vote but lose the electoral college

Dummies shouldn't vote.

Lol

You're one of those I was talking about? Sorry. You're probably really nice though I bet.

Serial liar. Racist. Rapist of teenage girls.

Good call!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,393
    And perhaps fear of IS leads to white Putin alliance?

Dummies shouldn't vote.

Lol

You're one of those I was talking about? Sorry. You're probably really nice though I bet.

Good call!
    Thank you for proving my point. You have no idea and it shows.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

Dummies shouldn't vote.

Lol

Good call!
    You just don't get it. It isn't about the man. It is about the people who think they are constantly ignored. They weren't going to vote for a Washington that ignores them. Trump is the middle finger. Start paying attention to these people. They are real people with real problems.

Dummies shouldn't vote.

You mean like Trump does constantly...

Dummies shouldn't vote.

Lol

Good call!
    Thank you for proving my point. You have no idea and it shows.
    You spoke to the Clintons being arrogant and this is why they lost.

Did you miss the sound bytes that resoundingly demonstrated Trump is as arrogant as a person can be?

Ironically, you have no idea and it shows.

• EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506
    edited November 2016

So she is very likely to win the popular vote but lose the electoral college

Not so sure about that now. And it's beginning to look like an electoral landslide for him. If PA and MI go for him, she is going to get embarrassed. She will basically get NY, New England and the west coast. That's a large swath of land she didn't resonate with. She loses Michigan... egad. You can't keep writing that off to her basket of deplorables. These are people who elected Obama twice.
  • BS44325 said:

Dummies shouldn't vote.

Lol

Good call!
    You just don't get it. It isn't about the man. It is about the people who think they are constantly ignored. They weren't going to vote for a Washington that ignores them. Trump is the middle finger. Start paying attention to these people. They are real people with real problems.
    Are you out of your freaking mind?

The people with the real problems are the people Trump showed disdain for.
  • BS44325 said:

Dummies shouldn't vote.

Lol

Good call!

You are missing the point. He alienated people who don't vote (illegal immigrants to come). She showed disdain for people who do.
  • BS44325 said:

Dummies shouldn't vote.

Lol

Good call!

You are missing the point. He alienated people who don't vote (illegal immigrants to come). She showed disdain for people who do.
    What percentage of your population is women? Let alone 'Mooslims', Mexican, African, or disabled. You don't think they were alienated? Wtf drugs do you people do?

God Bless President Trump.

Puke.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• BS44325 said:

Dummies shouldn't vote.

Lol

Good call!

What percentage of your population is women? Let alone 'Mooslims', Mexican, African, or disabled. You don't think they were alienated? Wtf drugs do you people do?
    maybe you should stop listening to the media. I'm not a trump supporter though I'm glad we are done with the Clinton and bush dynasties.

I'm just trying to explain to you why and how she lost.
  • God Bless President Trump.

Puke.
    Hugh...

If you think about t for a bit... it's bloody hilarious.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587

Dummies shouldn't vote.

You're trying to sugar coat the base of Trump voters and attribute some values related to being fed up with the system. Trumps core voters are white males with less education. That's not arrogance. It has meaning, in particular the white part.

Puke.
    Hugh...

No. It's disgusting. If trump wins, I retire from AMT. mark my words.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• BS44325 said:

Dummies shouldn't vote.

Lol

Good call!

maybe you should stop listening to the media. I'm not a trump supporter though I'm glad we are done with the Clinton and bush dynasties.

I'm just trying to explain to you why and how she lost.
    I understand why she lost. And I stand behind everything give said understanding why she lost. She is far from ideal, but look at the alternative.

Hey... at the end of the day... I don't give a shit. You guys deserve him. Congratulations. You really stuck it to the establishment.
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209

Puke.
    Hugh...

No. It's disgusting. If trump wins, I retire from AMT. mark my words.
    what do you mean "IF"?