Election night 2016

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    lukin2006 said:

If Trumps wins the US will have a First Lady that has appeared nude in a magazine...good times in the US.

Ugh.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    They all laughed at the clown
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499

Melania Trump as first lady.

Disgusting.

What exactly is disgusting about her?
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

You have failed the world, america. You disgust me.

This election disgust you about America? The endless meddling, bullying and war mongering disgust me ...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195

Disgusting.

Why?
    Really? She will be the role model for little girls all across the country. Plastic surgery seen as more acceptable, body image issues increase, sexual violence prevention progress goes backwards and that's just the beginning.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    Trump just flipped Wisconsin ...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

PJPOWER said:

Disgusting.

Really?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    The tie is still possible
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400

CNN has all but conceded a win to trump. I am in awe of the stupidity of just over half the population.

Chances are, whoever wins, they won't have over 50% of the countries vote.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    tbergs said:

Disgusting.

Why?
    Really? She will be the role model for little girls all across the country. Plastic surgery seen as more acceptable, body image issues increase, sexual violence prevention progress goes backwards and that's just the beginning.
    To be fair, look at the other so-called role models for little girls. Madonna, Beyonce, etc. I'd rather good mothers and fathers be their children's role models. Be the change you want to see, yada yada.

PJPOWER said:

Disgusting.

Really?
    She definitely doesn't turn my stomach as much as the chosen dem nominee. I guess it's just all personal preference.
  • PJPOWER said:

Disgusting.

Really?
    Yes.
    Really.
    Can we not rip on first ladies? What's the point?
    Looks like trump wins. *puke*
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

send in the clowns? If this happens this is all on the Dems ....
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    He just got Florida. It is done.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    I'm thinking that this is what Obama was referring to by "Change you can believe in".
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,758

Is this real life? What the fuck is going on here?!?

What's going on is the racist redneck takeover of America.
  • mcgruff10 said:

It's not over until the large person sings.
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209

Do you really think that America cares about your singular vote? (especially since you can't vote)
    thanks, pjfan.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739

mcgruff10 said:

It's not over until the large person sings.
    Would that be boom?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    Georgia goes Trump...

He now has 254 electoral votes, if Michigan fall to Trump, President Trump it will be...

• what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,758
    BS44325 said:

It's cyclical Hugh. It is why I always thought Trump could win. Every 8 years half the people are disgusted. It really is nothing more then people wanting change. The country wasn't racist during Bush and then all of the sudden enlightened under Obama and now racist again. It is just the naturw of politics anywhere. The party in power eventually gets turfed. It is a healthy thing.
    Um, yeah, the country was racist under Bush. Trump just brought them all crawling out of the woodwork and made it socially acceptable again.
    Hillary is the worst candidate ever.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    hedonist said:

tbergs said:

Disgusting.

Why?
    To be fair, look at the other so-called role models for little girls. Madonna, Beyonce, etc. I'd rather good mothers and fathers be their children's role models. Be the change you want to see, yada yada.
    They won't be the first lady of our country!
    It's a hopeless situation...

BS44325 said:

It's cyclical Hugh. It is why I always thought Trump could win. Every 8 years half the people are disgusted. It really is nothing more then people wanting change. The country wasn't racist during Bush and then all of the sudden enlightened under Obama and now racist again. It is just the naturw of politics anywhere. The party in power eventually gets turfed. It is a healthy thing.
    Um, yeah, the country was racist under Bush. Trump just brought them all crawling out of the woodwork and made it socially acceptable again.
    You have no capacity to learn and hence you will repeat your mistakes.
  • The big question is - would Ed trade the Cubs winnng for Hillary? He has the power. This entire year can be just a dream.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    God Bless President Trump.
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    The end is near.
    FINALLY!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• You need to remember... a mean IQ is 100.

100 is basically the level of a baboon. 50% of the population sits below the level of a baboon. 25% are a shade above a baboon.

You can't expect what should happen to happen when you're dealing with baboons. That's why democracy- as nifty as it seems in conceptual form- fails.

Dummies shouldn't vote.

Anyways... good times. I think the result is hilarious. I truly do. The USA elects a serial liar and pedoohile rapist as their president. It says a lot.
    "My brain's a good brain!"