I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Speaking of nugs.. it's time to re-up... off to Mary Jane's Market..

This place always makes me laugh.. it has a HUGE sign that says Retail Marijuana, so you can't miss it! :lol:
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

my fucking nug jar is empty, and my dude ain't returning my texts. fack.

Perhaps HIS nug jar is empty also??
    not a chance. every time I've been at his house, he has a shoebox FULL. he recently posted on facebook that he quit smoking. I'm assuming that's cigarettes, but I guess anything is possible.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    This is the first time I have ever seen the term "nug". I actually had to look it up on Urban Dictionary. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I didn't know what it was either until i saw it on the QOTSA website.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    Nug is American slang?
    I never knew. :lol:

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    This is why I bookmark livedownloads.com at work instead of nugs.net
    lolobugg said:

Nug is American slang?
    I never knew. :lol:

Haha, yeah, I think it must be!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Ironic that nug spelled backwards is..... :fearful:

Hugh, much as I'd love a QUOTSA nugjar, realized we don't need one as our bud is in individual containers, plus the pretty orange glass and iron thingy in which we keep our extra stash.

Had I bought one in the interim, someone around here would be getting a gift :)
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Yes, yes I am.
    Hedo, that does sound like a very pretty thingy. You should post a pic of it. Sounds like something I'd pick out.
    How can the wind be blowing in all four directions at the same time? I keep burning my thumb no matter which way I turn.
    Well, my night just went to shit. My last good lighter just died.
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Got someSativa the other day. It makes me retarded! :angry: Anyhow.. gonna have to just make that gram for hiking, and try a different Sativa for everything else..
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Got someSativa the other day. It makes me retarded! :angry: Anyhow.. gonna have to just make that gram for hiking, and try a different Sativa for everything else..

Hahaha I don't like heavily cerebral strains anymore, I like the body buzz more.
    I must be getting old lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    edited November 2016
    rgambs said:

Hahaha I don't like heavily cerebral strains anymore, I like the body buzz more.
    I always buy both. I call them my daytime weed and my nighttime weed. :lol:
    But I don't smoke outside of my home (except for before going into a movie theatre), so I don't really consider weed that makes me "too funny in the head" a problem, haha.
    PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

But I don't smoke outside of my home (except for before going into a movie theatre), so I don't really consider weed that makes me "too funny in the head" a problem, haha.
    What about out in nature? Nowhere better!

Yes, yes I am.
    Hedo, that does sound like a very pretty thingy. You should post a pic of it. Sounds like something I'd pick out.

RS, I shall when Photobucket stops being a little bitch.

gambo, my nature right now consists of purple-tinged green, couple of kitties, and weird, humid-y weather.

And music, my beloved music - among others (that term seems impersonal but it's so the opposite), bless Hoon and his beautiful soul for getting me through this WHAT BETTER BE A TEMPORARY PATCH OF WHATTHEFUCK.

*posted while deservedly buzzed :)
    hedonist said:

Yes, yes I am.

RS, I shall when Photobucket stops being a little bitch.

gambo, my nature right now consists of purple-tinged green, couple of kitties, and weird, humid-y weather.

And music, my beloved music - among others (that term seems impersonal but it's so the opposite), bless Hoon and his beautiful soul for getting me through this WHAT BETTER BE A TEMPORARY PATCH OF WHATTHEFUCK.

*posted while deservedly buzzed :)
    Whatthefuck patches are always best when brief!
    Soup is the song I always go to when I slip in a puddle of whattheshit.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518

Rookie.
    #FHP
    nug jar is still empty the kids are headed to the grandparents for a big portion of the weekend. Dammit.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Stocked up.
    #FHP

nug jar is still empty the kids are headed to the grandparents for a big portion of the weekend. Dammit.

Hop on a plane and fly to the Akron/Canton, Cleveland, or Pittsburgh airport. I will pick you up and cover you for the weekend. Nugs aplenty.
    I might ask you to help me move some sandstone blocks.
    And restack some firewood.

And rake some gravel.

And help me tear down a fence.

And do some painting and replace a few boards.

Damn. I think I just figured out why my friends always want me to come to their house!
    :i_dunno:
    should I bring a sign that says "will slave for weed"? LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Hahaha I should make one for my brother, he does it all the time! Weed and hot peppers.
    rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

What about out in nature? Nowhere better!
    No, I prefer nature when I'm straight. I really don't enjoy being high outside of the house.
    Horos said:

Rookie.
    :lol:
    Hey, I'm no rookie...just smoked myself stupid a few too many times. I tried six lighters and a torch and all went dead. But I was determined! I found a book of matches and kept on smoking...after I stared at the match for a minute and tried to remember how to light the damn thing. See what I mean? :)

Haha. I should put a sign in front of my house that says "Who wants to work for weed? Apply within", but then all my neighbors will know where the weed smell is coming from. Right now, they just suspect it's me.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

Haha. I should put a sign in front of my house that says "Who wants to work for weed? Apply within", but then all my neighbors will know where the weed smell is coming from. Right now, they just suspect it's me.
    Just make sure that you tell them its a BYOL event. They'll apparently need to bring their own spark. Lighter
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    jeffbr said:

Just make sure that you tell them its a BYOL event. They'll apparently need to bring their own spark. Lighter
    :lol: I finally found one last night but that reminds me...gotta stock up.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Shit, our immediate neighbors know we smoke. Part of the joy of living in a condo. Everyone knows your business, and you, theirs.

Let 'em deal with it! I have to put up with food-stink and bad music, so goose - say hello to gander.

Time for a re-pack.