Options

Grazie, Pearl Jam!!!

cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Pistoia was an incredible night! My girlfriend and I got engaged in Venice on the 15th of Sept. so we decided to make a sign saying we were engaged and asking the man to play Harvest Moon. Well, we didnt get Harvest Moon, but we got a big shout of CONGRATULATIONS from Ed when he read the sign. He then went on to point us out during the part of Hail, Hail where he sings, "All hail the lucky ones, I refer to those in love... He also passed his wine bottle to us first and then gave us the cork! Also, Jojo the camera tech who was filming for the DVD handed us the setlist as well. What an incredible vacation, which ended with such a memorable show! We thoroughly enjoyed the Verona, Milan and Pistoia shows. What a place to visit and what a band to see while vacationing. Grazie, PJ!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    solat_girlsolat_girl Posts: 1,498
    That's great! congratulations on your engagement.
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    very very nice... congratulations :)
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Pistoia was an incredible night! My girlfriend and I got engaged in Venice on the 15th of Sept. so we decided to make a sign saying we were engaged and asking the man to play Harvest Moon. Well, we didnt get Harvest Moon, but we got a big shout of CONGRATULATIONS from Ed when he read the sign. He then went on to point us out during the part of Hail, Hail where he sings, "All hail the lucky ones, I refer to those in love... He also passed his wine bottle to us first and then gave us the cork! Also, Jojo the camera tech who was filming for the DVD handed us the setlist as well. What an incredible vacation, which ended with such a memorable show! We thoroughly enjoyed the Verona, Milan and Pistoia shows. What a place to visit and what a band to see while vacationing. Grazie, PJ!!!

hey there! thsnks for keeping me semi-upright in that horrid 10c line in pistoia. :)

again, huge congrats on your engagement and i am so happy for you both for the acknowledgement from ed, the setlist and a swig from the wine bottle. all beautiful! all the more, this band is just the best!

nice meeting you, even briefly....and glad you had such a blast! hail, hail is magical....glad you got a point during that. proposing in venice, very romantic, good choice. ;) much happiness to you both!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Thanks Maria... It was very nice to meet you. Hopefully, we will meet up again at a show in the US. Ciao!
    hey there! thsnks for keeping me semi-upright in that horrid 10c line in pistoia. :)

again, huge congrats on your engagement and i am so happy for you both for the acknowledgement from ed, the setlist and a swig from the wine bottle. all beautiful! all the more, this band is just the best!

nice meeting you, even briefly....and glad you had such a blast! hail, hail is magical....glad you got a point during that. proposing in venice, very romantic, good choice. ;) much happiness to you both!