Temple Of The Dog Tour and Re-issue Pre-Sale

Comments

• acost016acost016 SF Posts: 40
    Just found out I can make it out to Philly for both shows! Purchasing airline tickets now, but will need tickets. If anyone can help I'll buy your beer all night! Thanks!
  • aXionaXion Posts: 3
    hi all!

I'm a long life grunge scene fan but not a very active member in the 10 club..
    the day I found out TOTD are touring I was ecstatic..but I obviously couldn't get the tickets for seattle, even though I had 2 computers, a phone, and two friends helping me once the sale started..:/
    now I spend quite a lot of money to go to Seattle for a few days from another continent..
    and I am looking to buy a ticket for any/both seattle gigs..
    stubhub and viagogo is a funny place.. tickets are between 500 dollars and 10000 dollars :open_mouth:
    but because I only need 1 ticket, the cheapest one I found for Monday show I think is 750 dollars.. that is pretty mad.. (plus the >fucking< brexit didn't help..)
    I am willing to pay more, maybe up to 500, so if there's anyone who might know anyone.. please please send me a message.. I might have to bite the bullet and cough up, but that is not ideal to be left absolutely skinned before christmas time:))
    regardless, I shall be in Seattle that weekend, so if anyone wants to have a beer and a chat with a big fan who originally comes all the way from lithuania.. give me a shout :)
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,682
    @ Temple Of The Dog

“An album that harnessed classic rock's swagger and imbued it with the mysticism that defined so much of [Andy] Wood's cracked-actor charm.” 4-star review in @RollingStone: http://rol.st/2di8l0e
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,073
    edited October 2016
    I managed to get a mint used copy off amazon.ca for 99.99 + 3.75 (no tax?) of the deluxe with the bluray (which beat paying over $135 cdn for it). Pretty nice bluray. I really enjoyed the videos on. Looked really good in HD, wish there was more :)
  • NinetytworulesNinetytworules Boston Posts: 454
    Are there any plans for a pre game venue for the MSG show? Im not from NYC so would like to have a clue where to go.
  • FoxkinFoxkin Somerset UK Posts: 18
    Gutted they're not bringing the tour to the UK/Europe but I guess it's expensive. Though, the way tickets sell out over here for PJ, I'm sure they wouldn't regret it!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,818
    edited October 2016
    wow these guys are great! check them out. This is one of the few opening bands that I will show up early for.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymYjwsFz8iM
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    A month away till Seattle Night 1.

• LauritaVedderLauritaVedder Lima, Peru Posts: 12
    Hello, Hello!!!
    I'm going to Philly but i don't have any ticket yet :(

Well, i'm looking for a ticket (Night 1 or 2, any spot in the building will be great), face value if is possible
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,103
    Birthday nov 6
    TOTD MSG NOV 7
    No more election nonsense Nov 8th

• http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/temple-of-the-dog-america-do-sul-2018

Petition on line to brig Temple of The Dog to South America!
    Help us my friends!
    "Mandamos nosso amor para Cristiano e sua noiva com essa música..."
    I got ID
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,770
    My God. I can't wait to hear reach down.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • selling two Ten Club MSG TOTD tickets for face value (obviously). I've never had TC seats before, so I'm assuming the only way to do this is to meet at the venue and do it there? First person to message me with a funny joke wins.
  • NinetytworulesNinetytworules Boston Posts: 454
    anyone want to meet up before the NYC show?
  • jonnyg123 said:

selling two Ten Club MSG TOTD tickets for face value (obviously). I've never had TC seats before, so I'm assuming the only way to do this is to meet at the venue and do it there? First person to message me with a funny joke wins.

PM'd - funny is so subjective these days.
    "Hey, listen asshole, one more fucker throws a fuckin' quarter up here and we're outta here, I'm tellin' ya, FUCKER! What the fuck, you're blowin' it for fuckin' everybody. Hit me with a fuckin' quarter again and, fuck it, I'm outta here. We're all outta here. Fuck you, and if anyone sees someone throw fuckin' change right next to them, you have my permission to beat the fuckin' holy shit outta them."
  • Also trying to help my cousin get rid of two tickets to MSG, section 226 row 5. They're on sale on stubhub but he will sell them for cheaper than they're listed there to a TC member. If you're interested shoot me a message and I'll connect you two to figure out price.
  • demetrios said:
    Saw this on twitter earlier and may have fan girled just a bit.
    I'm through with screaming
  • tchtch Posts: 91
    I've got a pair of MSG tickets I need to sell. Section 217, row 1- it's kind of a bummer that it's immediately behind the stage, but row 1 should offer a pretty decent view, or at least it looks that way on the seat view photo. I can send electronically. PM me if you're interested.
  • Cornell has covered Zeppelin a lot. McCready has tagged Zeppelin a lot. Can we get some Zeppelin covers?
  • Who's is the blue in the back? Eddie?
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,770

Who's is the blue in the back? Eddie?

The plot thickens
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888

Gaspar, Boom.
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    CROJAM95 said:

Birthday nov 6
    TOTD MSG NOV 7

priceless.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • prizzoprizzo Posts: 25
    edited October 2016
    Lucky enough to get selected in the 10C lottery on my first try. However I'll only be needing one ticket for the 11/7 MSG show. So looking to sell the other at face value. Send a message my way if interested.
    Post edited by prizzo on
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,888
    edited October 2016

The plot thickens
    Enlarged it....it's says Gaspar!!

But what about the Cornell crate. It says Cornell w .... is that Cornell with Vedder!?!?

Post edited by BrainofBGA on
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • tchtch Posts: 91
    Lizard said:

CROJAM95 said:

Birthday nov 6
    TOTD MSG NOV 7

priceless.
    Don't get ahead of yourself. I was at the Seattle show in 2000 before the election and I went around telling people for weeks before how amazing it was going to be see PJ for the first time AND be done with the election shenanigans.. Little did I know...
  • PJ N DCPJ N DC Posts: 183
    prizzo said:

Lucky enough to get selected in the 10C lottery on my first try. However I'll only be needing one ticket for the 11/7 MSG show. So looking to sell the other at face value. Send a message my way if interested.

PM Sent...thanks!
    92 - (Lollapalooza)
    96 - Columbia,MD
    98 - VA Beach
    00 - VA Beach, Columbia, MD
    03 - Pittsburgh, State College, PA, Bristow, VA, Scranton, PA
    05 - St. Johns, Newfoundland, Pittsburgh, Newark, The Vic
    08 - Washington, DC (EV Solo), VA Beach, Washington, DC
    09 - Philadelphia (EV Solo) & Philadelphia (Spectrum Shows)
    10 - Bristow, VA
    12 - Philadelphia (Made in America Festival)
    13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Charlottesville, VA, Charlotte, NC
    14 - St. Louis, MO
    16 - Hampton, VA, Philadelphia 2, New York City 1&2
    18 - Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    22 - LA 1 & LA 2, Hamilton, ON, Toronto
    The 2016 Temple of the Dog tour starts tomorrow!!! :)