I'm liking this Guccifer guy...

Comments

• Well recently she lied under oath before congress oversight committee about Benghazi and about her emails.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    What lies did she tell congress?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937

Well recently she lied under oath before congress oversight committee about Benghazi and about her emails.

yes....what lies?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • I know you guys are intelligent. Look it up. It's not hard to find. One of the "dorky" things i do is watch congress oversight committee hearings.

I know you guys are intelligent. Look it up. It's not hard to find. One of the "dorky" things i do is watch congress oversight committee hearings.

It's actually impossible to find...didn't happen

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    At this point I don't give a flying F who's corrupt and who's not , I'm not living my life worried if this country is fucked or not ..I'm going for my 2nd Margarita down here in Disney ! I'll leave the paranoia to you guys ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • I know you guys are intelligent. Look it up. It's not hard to find. One of the "dorky" things i do is watch congress oversight committee hearings.

It's actually impossible to find...didn't happen
    C'mon, next you'll be saying she didn't commit those 40+ murders that everyone knows really, really, really happened.
    I read about them in 90% of comment sections on the internets so they must be real.

I know you guys are intelligent. Look it up. It's not hard to find. One of the "dorky" things i do is watch congress oversight committee hearings.

No if your stating it back it up with links facts facts & more facts otherwise your talking out your ass ...
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786

The Googles won't let me look up anything bad about Hillary though....
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • https://youtu.be/1OknG60ChpE

Just an example. If you actually try, you can find much much more
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    CM189191 said:

But honestly, does it even matter? In your eyes and the many Clintonites around here she could do no wrong- EVER- and if she committed a crime in front of your face you'd still come up with some fucking excuse. That's all that been happening around here for over a year. Not one fucking person with a fraction of common sense or the balls to put their country first. It's one excuse after another. Instead of trying to hold these people accountable or in some fucking way trying to push for a better system you guys continue to lose your minds over a fucking politician.
    Clintonites, it's ok to question things.
    tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

But honestly, does it even matter? In your eyes and the many Clintonites around here she could do no wrong- EVER- and if she committed a crime in front of your face you'd still come up with some fucking excuse. That's all that been happening around here for over a year. Not one fucking person with a fraction of common sense or the balls to put their country first. It's one excuse after another. Instead of trying to hold these people accountable or in some fucking way trying to push for a better system you guys continue to lose your minds over a fucking politician.
    It absolutely matters. I don't like Hillary Clinton, I don't trust Hillary Clinton, and I think she is likely to be a terrible, one-term President who only succeeds at ushering in a Ted Cruz or something even worse in 2020. But, I also watched that entire 11 hour dog and pony show hearing in congress and I didn't see any lies. What were they? If we are going to call someone a liar we should be able to back it up. What were these lies? They should be easily pointed out.

https://youtu.be/1OknG60ChpE

The FBI determined that there was no intent to deceive....meaning it was reasonable to assume that she did not feel the emails contained any classified information. Mainly due to the FACT that classified emails go through a completely different system. The emails that they found with classified info were low level items.

Did she lie? The FBI says no...not "knowingly"

I could swear up and down that I paid by electric bill last month but if I made a mistake and overlooked it...did I lie? Or was I mistaken?

• CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

It's not that the Clinton's can do no wrong.

It's that Trump can't get one fucking thing right.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Throw them both out. The 2 most unpopular candidates in history.
    Politico (an outlet that hasn't been overly kind to the Clinton campaign thus far) published a lengthy piece last week on what the FBI's investigation into the server turned up. I read it fully expecting there to be a juicy tidbit or two that indicated what I have long believed to be true - that the email server was established to avoid FOIA requests and provide cover for a Secretary of State who was compromised by the fundraising of her family's foundation. Deep down I still believe that to be true...but there is zero evidence in this article that it is. Zero. What we get instead is a confused mish-mash of technology further complicated by a politician who didn't just not understand how it worked but didn't care. The takeaway is clear: FBI Director Comey was correct when he said they handled classified info carelessly, but it seems to have stopped well short of any deliberate attempt to break the law.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-2016-server-state-department-fbi-214307

The FBI determined that there was no intent to deceive....meaning it was reasonable to assume that she did not feel the emails contained any classified information. Mainly due to the FACT that classified emails go through a completely different system. The emails that they found with classified info were low level items.

I could swear up and down that I paid by electric bill last month but if I made a mistake and overlooked it...did I lie? Or was I mistaken?
    They said she didn't lie to them, the FBI, which was not under oath. They never looked at the testimony she gave to congress. Some emails were so classified or secret that congress couldn't even see them. I'm not going to do all the leg work for you. You obviously are not educated on this issue and will refuse to accept the facts.
    Free said:

Throw them both out. The 2 most unpopular candidates in history.

To late one of'em will be our president unless your planning on moving outta here ...3rd party will never get the WH not anytime soon ...

They said she didn't lie to them, the FBI, which was not under oath. They never looked at the testimony she gave to congress. Some emails were so classified or secret that congress couldn't even see them. I'm not going to do all the leg work for you. You obviously are not educated on this issue and will refuse to accept the facts.
    Same argument. There is absolutely no way Congress could charge her with perjury. It's a political move to continue to beat her over the head about it.

The FBI director said in his testimony that 8 emails had classified markings. That was looked into and later turned into just 2 I believe.

Get your facts straight.

Same argument. There is absolutely no way Congress could charge her with perjury. It's a political move to continue to beat her over the head about it.

The FBI director said in his testimony that 8 emails had classified markings. That was looked into and later turned into just 2 I believe.

Get your facts straight.
    Wow. Pass that shit brother. It must be good
    If the contention is that she lied to the FBI then being under oath or not doesn't matter. Lying to a federal agent is obstruction of justice and that is illegal. The FBI contends that did not happen here.

Get your facts straight.
    Come back in a year and we'll talk about how Congress didn't do anything....because there is nothing to do

You people can only argue about unknowns...these things that you think will happen at some point in the future because Faux News tells you so yet they never fucking happen.

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    tonifig8 said:

CM189191 said:

That's just false. Almost all of who will be voting for Clinton have recognized, acknowledged, and accepted her flaws and we are moving forward with the reality of the situation.
    The fact that we are grounded in reality and don't accept loose rumors as fact does not mean we think she can do no wrong ever, that's simply ridiculous.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Stickman12Stickman12 Posts: 504
    edited October 2016

Get your facts straight.
    Come back in a year and we'll talk about how Congress didn't do anything....because there is nothing to do

You people can only argue about unknowns...these things that you think will happen at some point in the future because Faux News tells you so yet they never fucking happen.
    http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/us/politics/gop-seeks-criminal-inquiry-of-hillary-clintons-testimony-to-congress.html

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-clinton-email-house-formally-perjury/
    Post edited by Stickman12 on
  • https://youtu.be/d8FtqzdiYFU

Watch this and tell me that she did not lie to congress under oath.

Get your facts straight.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/us/politics/gop-seeks-criminal-inquiry-of-hillary-clintons-testimony-to-congress.html

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-clinton-email-house-formally-perjury/
    Yeah....a GOP witch hunt. NOT the justice department, NOT the FBI, etc.

https://youtu.be/d8FtqzdiYFU

"Marked" classified....she was referring to the classified emails coming through the secure system. None of those emails were on her server....NONE

listen at 2:00

I can't say that she lied under oath. The FBI did not say that she lied under oath....why should I listen to you and believe that she lied under oath?

Lying under oath and making statements that could be considered inaccurate is not considered perjury.

• https://youtu.be/d8FtqzdiYFU

"Marked" classified....she was referring to the classified emails coming through the secure system. None of those emails were on her server....NONE

I can't say that she lied under oath. The FBI did not say that she lied under oath....why should I listen to you and believe that she lied under oath?

Lying under oath and making statements that could be considered inaccurate is not considered perjury.
    You are definitely out there brother. Catch you on the flipside

https://youtu.be/d8FtqzdiYFU

You are definitely out there brother. Catch you on the flipside
    I have the FBI and justice Dept on my side....you've got Sean Hannity and Godfather