Options

Stop Bullying Corey Feldman

2»

Comments

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

it's like michael jackson and william hung impregnated elaine benes and had corey as a result

oh and someone should tell him about autotune - wow those backups were something ;)

He's the Tommy Wiseau of music from former child stars.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    the public is too brutal and will pile on and ruin someone who 'slips up' or decides to "go 4 it".

Its not a good thing. I thought this would be much worse when I heard about it. When I watched it, it really wasn't that bad... I mean it isnt my cup of tea, and kind of weird, but no reason to pile on and shit all over the guy and his 'art'
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    MayDay10 said:

the public is too brutal and will pile on and ruin someone who 'slips up' or decides to "go 4 it".

Its not a good thing. I thought this would be much worse when I heard about it. When I watched it, it really wasn't that bad... I mean it isnt my cup of tea, and kind of weird, but no reason to pile on and shit all over the guy and his 'art'

That was my thought exactly...not my type of music and it looks as if he was mimicking some of MJ's moves...big deal

the problem is most people on the internet don't have the gall to go out and take risks, obviously Corey did, and keyboard cowboys come out in full affect to tear someone down

• Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Dunno, those angels are a little too weird for me.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    When one of the new kids dies I think he would be a good replacement
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.