PJ Radio

Comments

• Irish_AenimaIrish_Aenima Memphis, TN Posts: 122
    NHiding said:

What is the difference between the PJ Radio station that is offered by SiriusXM and the PJ Radio that you can listen to here on the website by clicking on the gold antenna up top?

They are two different entities, with the one being on this site having started 6 months before the SiriusXM one. The one hear is geared more for the hardcore PJ fan, with an emphasis on the live bootlegs.
    So the website radio doesn't follow the bootleg premieres like Sirius Xm does correct?
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    No song titles etc. on Chrome. I signed in once for a short time a few days ago and it came up. But can't find it since then.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,622

NHiding said:

What is the difference between the PJ Radio station that is offered by SiriusXM and the PJ Radio that you can listen to here on the website by clicking on the gold antenna up top?

They are two different entities, with the one being on this site having started 6 months before the SiriusXM one. The one hear is geared more for the hardcore PJ fan, with an emphasis on the live bootlegs.
    So the website radio doesn't follow the bootleg premieres like Sirius Xm does correct?
    No.. They're 2 seperate entities with 2 seperate schedules.
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

RS151862 said:

NHiding said:

Gotcha. Thanks!

Last one: Is there a schedule/do they play new shows on the website radio?
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899

NHiding said:

SiriusXM gets the bootleg premieres for a week, then generally the following Friday they get aired over here and go on sale simultaneously. We'll be playing the Telluride show this morning at 9am and again at 9pm, and then many more times through the week. Pemberton will air here on Friday the 19th at 9am as well and the Boston shows will air here on the 26th. As for a schedule, only the recent bootleg first runs are locked in, but you can hear 3 full shows a day here usually around 3am, 10am and 7pm Pacific time, or close to it. But then again, there's days we like to mix it up and play full shows at other times as well.
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    Thanks for the schedule Rob...
    looking forward to hearing the Fenway shows!!
    See you in Chicago :rock_on:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

NHiding said:

NHiding said:

SiriusXM gets the bootleg premieres for a week, then generally the following Friday they get aired over here and go on sale simultaneously. We'll be playing the Telluride show this morning at 9am and again at 9pm, and then many more times through the week. Pemberton will air here on Friday the 19th at 9am as well and the Boston shows will air here on the 26th. As for a schedule, only the recent bootleg first runs are locked in, but you can hear 3 full shows a day here usually around 3am, 10am and 7pm Pacific time, or close to it. But then again, there's days we like to mix it up and play full shows at other times as well.
    Nice! Thanks!
  • chittychitty Posts: 574
    Anyone notice that the show airing right now on pj radio is marked as telluride, but it's actually the pemebrton show? Good for me as that's the one I was at, but I think it was supposed to be ride fest show airing now?
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314

RS151862 said:

NHiding said:

Gotcha. Thanks!

Haven't seen a schedule for show's played on TenClub Radio. That would be great if they put one up on the website.

TenClub Radio will be playing both Boston shows on August 26th. The date they will go up for sale @ the 10club store. If you wanna hear them earlier on the radio ..

Pearl Jam Fenway Park 2016 Experience Night 1 on Wednesday August 17th @ 6pm EST. Night 2 on Thursday August 18th @ 2pm EST SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio

Fenway Park Night 1 repeats .. August 19th @ 2pm. August 20th @ 7pm. August 21st @ 7am EST

Fenway Park Night 2 repeats .. August 19th @ 7am. August 20th @ 2pm. August 21st @ 12am EST
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Pearl Jam's Fenway Park Night 2 sounds pretty freaking sweet on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio. :)
  • Using my iPad to listen but it's still not working. It opens but there's no sound.... Any help would be appreciated.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    I used to be able to listen to Tenclub radio on Itunes with the Internet Songs tab but deleted it by accident. Is there a link to where I can download this again?
  • silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    I downloaded the Tunein Raido app....but does anyone else notice it skips/stutters a lot when playing the music? It is my feed or theirs??
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • pjscreamerpjscreamer Posts: 593
    Tune in app works fine for da kid no skipping try deleting the app and download again
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
    PJNB said:

I used to be able to listen to Tenclub radio on Itunes with the Internet Songs tab but deleted it by accident. Is there a link to where I can download this again?

in iTunes, go to Open Stream and insert http://radio.nugs.net/pearljam
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    NHiding said:

PJNB said:

Thanks!
  • silver39 said:

I downloaded the Tunein Raido app....but does anyone else notice it skips/stutters a lot when playing the music? It is my feed or theirs??

Mine does the same when I play it thru my Sonos system. Only started happening after I moved and reset it up. Anyone know what the problem is?
  • silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346

silver39 said:

Mine does the same when I play it thru my Sonos system. Only started happening after I moved and reset it up. Anyone know what the problem is?
    I tried safari again and it works now!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • igotid_8igotid_8 Cleveland, Ohio Posts: 497
    NHiding said:

PJNB said:

I tried this and they said I have to be an Apple Music subscriber. Rats.
    2000 Columbus, Pittsburgh
    2003 Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Columbus
    2004 Toledo
    2005 Hamilton, Pittsburgh
    2006 Cleveland, Auburn Hills, Pittsburgh
    2009 Chicago
    2010 Cleveland
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Detroit
    2016 Tampa, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2018 Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2022 Hamilton
    2023 Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
  • igotid_8igotid_8 Cleveland, Ohio Posts: 497
    demetrios said:

RS151862 said:

NHiding said:

Gotcha. Thanks!

Haven't seen a schedule for show's played on TenClub Radio. That would be great if they put one up on the website.

TenClub Radio will be playing both Boston shows on August 26th. The date they will go up for sale @ the 10club store. If you wanna hear them earlier on the radio ..

Pearl Jam Fenway Park 2016 Experience Night 1 on Wednesday August 17th @ 6pm EST. Night 2 on Thursday August 18th @ 2pm EST SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio

Fenway Park Night 1 repeats .. August 19th @ 2pm. August 20th @ 7pm. August 21st @ 7am EST

Fenway Park Night 2 repeats .. August 19th @ 7am. August 20th @ 2pm. August 21st @ 12am EST
    When will the Wrigley shows debut?
    2000 Columbus, Pittsburgh
    2003 Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Columbus
    2004 Toledo
    2005 Hamilton, Pittsburgh
    2006 Cleveland, Auburn Hills, Pittsburgh
    2009 Chicago
    2010 Cleveland
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Detroit
    2016 Tampa, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2018 Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2022 Hamilton
    2023 Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
  • epieepie Posts: 290
    I would also like to see a concert schedule posted on say a weekly basis for TenClub Radio. Is there a particular reason why this can't happen. Hoping Ohana Festival shows make it here as well at some point. Thanks!
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • epie said:

I would also like to see a concert schedule posted on say a weekly basis for TenClub Radio. Is there a particular reason why this can't happen. Hoping Ohana Festival shows make it here as well at some point. Thanks!

I second that.
    Fenway Park: 8/7/2016
    Fenway Park: 9/2/2018
    Fenway Park: 9/4/2018
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,335
    Heard the first six or so songs from the Brisbane 09 show - what a start to a show, made my drive much more enjoyable.... as PJ Radio always does - thank you
  • jason_94jason_94 Toledo, OH Posts: 1,872
    Hi Rob.

So, with today being September 21st and the 20 year anniversary of that (no words can describe how great) EPIC show in Toronto, will we get to hear that Toronto show today or anytime in the next few days on Sirius or here on The website? :smiley:

I apologize for asking about this if you're not allowed to play the '96 Toronto show now because it's going to be Vault #7. :smiley::wink:
    3/22/94 Cleveland, OH
    9/21/96 Toronto, ON
    8/26/98 Cleveland, OH
    5/09/10 Cleveland, OH
    9/03/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    9/04/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    7/19/13 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/16/14 Detroit, MI
    10/17/14 Moline, IL
    8/20/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    jason_94 said:

Hi Rob.

So, with today being September 21st and the 20 year anniversary of that (no words can describe how great) EPIC show in Toronto, will we get to hear that Toronto show today or anytime in the next few days on Sirius or here on The website? :smiley:

I apologize for asking about this if you're not allowed to play the '96 Toronto show now because it's going to be Vault #7. :smiley::wink:

There simply isn't a good quality recording of this show currently available to us here to be able to fulfill your request. No idea if one exists in the vault but sure hope it does.
  • DM282158DM282158 Beverly, MA Posts: 514
    9/22/96 Toledo, Ohio this morning

In My Tree

Wow.....
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • NHiding said:

Tora74 said:

NHiding said:

Hooray for the new Radio player and song titles/city/dates being restored!

The song titles/city/dates has stopped working in a Firefox browser. It was working fine up until yesterday 8/9/2016. The tunes are still playing tho and I love the new look :peace:
    Pesky freakin' gremlins causing problems again...the authorities have been notified and hopefully working on it asap. PJ StatTracker, TuneIn and radio.net still working fine with all the info.
    Song titles/city/dates are back on Ten Club Radio! Thanks for slaying those gremlins, Rob.
    2003 - Chicago (6/18 - United Center)
    2006 - Chicago 1 (5/16 - United Center), Chicago 2 (5/17 - United Center)
    2009 - Chicago 1 (8/23 - United Center), Chicago 2 (8/24 - United Center)
    2013 - Chicago (7/19 - Wrigley Field)
    2014 - Moline (10/17 - iWireless Center), Milwaukee (10/20 - Bradley Arena)
    2016 - New York City 1 (5/1 - MSG), New York City 2 (5/2 - MSG), Chicago 1 (8/20 - Wrigley Field), Chicago 2 (8/22 - Wrigley Field)
    2018 - Chicago 1 (8/18 - Wrigley Field), Chicago 2 (8/20 - Wrigley Field)
    Happy Anniversary to a fan favorite, Randall's Island NY 9/29/96. Hear it today at 10am Pacific right here http://pearljam.com/radio/ (and no, it's not from the vault...we can keep dreamin' though).
    Ten Club Radio Concert Flashback to Santa Barbara 10/28/03 at 10am Pacific right here http://pearljam.com/radio/
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    NHiding said:

Ten Club Radio Concert Flashback to Santa Barbara 10/28/03 at 10am Pacific right here http://pearljam.com/radio/

Listening to "Reach Down" right now is getting me so stoked for Temple of the Dog.