Looking For A Single Ticket To Philadelphia Temple Of The Dog Show (November 4th)

Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
edited August 2016 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey Everyone,

If anyone happened to work some magic and end up with an extra TOTD ticket for Philly (November 4th) please let me know. I tried for tickets in the lottery, tried for the public sale(s) and came up empty. I'm not mad, it's just the way the sale played out. The world will keep spinning.

The reason I want to go is because it was going to be a road trip with my dad. We drove down to Philly in 2009 for the last two Spectrum shows (those were alright, I guess :) ) and in 2013, we did the start of the LB tour in Pittsburgh and Buffalo. Both great times with even better memories. I would like do it again with him. We all know these opportunities won't be around forever. Carpe Diem, right?

If you have a ticket and can help me out, please PM me and we can work out a deal. Just know, I'm avoiding StubHub so if you come to me with a scalper price too, I wont be responding. I will however agree to something more than just face for your troubles.

Thanks a lot.
-DMW
Post edited by Dead Man Walking on

Comments

• Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Bump this little puppy...
    Bumping this now that the Fenway and Wrigley shows are done. If anyone has an extra pair for either night, please let me know. I'm very interested. Thank you.
    Bump. Anyone with any extras. I don't care if I'm in the very last row of the building.
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    I have a single 11/4 ticket for you. PM sent.
    Looking for one single for the Friday November 4th show. Anywhere in the building. Please PM me. Thank you.

Looking to really try and lock something up before Sunday so I can give the ticket to my dad for his birthday. Hopefully someone here can help.

Thanks.
  • courtmcccourtmcc South Jersey Posts: 1,143
    Good luck!
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Hey!! I noticed this post has some action!! PLEASE keep me in mind too, for a spare TC seat for this exciting show!! My family lives near Philly and I'd so much love to see them when I come to see TOTD!! Thank you so much!! :prayer:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
    Get your own thread. Hahaha

Still looking for a single for night 1in Philly. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Hey!! :heartbreak: I did create my own thread- got a few supportive comments, but no ticket - YET - thanks for being nice!! :clap: GOOD LUCK! Please remember me if you hear of any spares...... :prayer::bawling::prayer::bawling:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
    Getting closer. If anyone has a single for ToTD in Philly for the Friday show, please let me know. Thank you!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Bump!

Love that above photo. ;):)

• I have a single ticket to the show if you are still looking for one