Poster Binder....which is the best??

tigers84tigers84 Greenville, SC Posts: 457
edited December 2013 in The Art Wall
Looking to place all my concert posters into a binder to preserve them instead of tubes. I have no idea which binder, or like book, to display them in. HELP!!

Thanks!!
BUGS IN THE WAY, I FEEL ABOUT YOU
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860
    many threads about this, but I cannot find them so:

Jerry's artarama:

http://www.jerrysartarama.com/discount- ... -cases.htm

range in many sizes, can buy sheets to add to it. Decent quality, only hitch is the rings come apart from time to time and the sleeves slip out of them. still worth it, nice and easy storage, flat, archival, reasonable prices
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    We have are 18x24's in a art display binder

but we put are bigger ones in one of these bad boys:

http://www.discountofficeitems.com/offi ... OgoddDwATg

This isnt our exact one, but you get the idea.. ours has a soft padded exterior and a firm cardboard interior.

Just to keep them flat, safe, and out of the tube.. we put special paper in between each print..

cheap solution until we can afford to frame them all.. and they are easy to look at when you want to show people
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • tigers84tigers84 Greenville, SC Posts: 457
    Thanks for guidance!! I'll be looking into them. My wife wants to get me something for my posters and im not really looking to frame much anymore. I love the one at "Jerrys". Looks exactly what I may be looking for. What size should I be looking into for mostly PJ posters?? I want to get them all in there including a couple taller ones.
  • tigers84tigers84 Greenville, SC Posts: 457
    Just got the 18x24 from Jerrys as a xmas gift!! Love it!! Thanks again all for the advise!!
  • deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    I got a 18x24 yesterday but I am looking for the 24x36 as well as I have some bigger posters I need to preserve. My problem is that I can't find any 24x36 binder in Europe. Has anyone got one from Europe or is it available only in the states?
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018