Options

Why Bother paying for this membership??

2»

Comments

• Options
    no one gives two fucks whetehr you join or not. stop bitching about the band and the ten club. grow up
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    I get frustrated too. Maybe people don't remember what it was like in the nineties when things seemed to more about the music than a business. I am greatfull for 10c though and happy that we can get tix to multiple shows now, just super disappointed in their website for tickets and lack of any substantial or timely news. what happened to my rumorpit?
  • Options
    the 10 Club has worked hard to get pre sale tickets for us
    Does anyone know the exact amount of fan club seats there were for every show?
    Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,937
    Seems like everyone on this board is either bitching or bitching at the bitchers... Myself included at some point... I think it's getting ridiculous though... The original poster of this thread has not responded to his own post, and it's probably because he's got three pages of rants to read, all directed at him. All I am saying is give peace a chance :D
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    STOP BITCHING!!! Make sure not logon to the site to get tickets for up comming shows.
  • Options
    I hear Serbia needs some fighters
    Remeber what I told you the other day...?

Good guys wear flannel..
    Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.
  • Options
    EisiEisi Posts: 61
    Cosmo wrote:
    20 dollars is about a nickel a day... or about .38 cents a week.
    Yup... there's a heck of a lot of things you can do with an extra .38 cents a week.

Maybe he's an international member and had to pay 25$.... :)

Anyway i love the 10C, although i have never bought tickets through them as i live in europe and we weren't allowed to buy tickets to the EV tour (not complaining, just stating the facts :) )

10C rocks, PJ rocks and Iceland Rocks
    Gordon Brown is fuckin' clown
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    this shit gets on my nerves...

just dont renew next time.... problemo solved...