*** Fenway 1 Boston, MA Fanviews Here 8/5/16 ***

Comments

• Not sure Ed realizes that many of the Boston references are a bit lost as there are so many folks from out of town making up the audience - majority of Red Sox fans wouldn't boo the Cubbies like what happened last night. I blame it on out of towners : )
    "Hey, listen asshole, one more fucker throws a fuckin' quarter up here and we're outta here, I'm tellin' ya, FUCKER! What the fuck, you're blowin' it for fuckin' everybody. Hit me with a fuckin' quarter again and, fuck it, I'm outta here. We're all outta here. Fuck you, and if anyone sees someone throw fuckin' change right next to them, you have my permission to beat the fuckin' holy shit outta them."
  • Amazing night,great to see Society would of loved Hard Sun though…Porch was stellar what a surprise Draw The Line was!Only negative being the beer lines were so long if I waited in them would of missed half the show.So glad I was there!!
  • I've been reflecting all morning about how incredible last night was. This one was special to me for many reasons...

First and foremost it was my birthday, the big 3-0, really couldn't ask for a better way to spend it.

Second, this was at Fenway Park--fucking FENWAY PARK!! Are you kidding me?!?! I've been coming to this ballpark at least once a year for the past 20 something years of my life. Every time I step foot in this park it's like a religious experience for me, this is MY church. To see my favorite band play here on my birthday and on an absolutely gorgeous night was just the greatest experience ever.

Third thing, my father passed away shortly after the Worcester shows in 2013 and listening to the Worcester 1 bootleg with Release=>Long Road plus Man of the Hour is always very tough for me. PJ again with the Release=>Long Road 1-2 punch last night was incredibly emotional. I'm sure everyone around me was wondering why this grownass man next to them is sobbing like a little kid but I couldnt care less. It's amazing how music can have this effect on people. It was great they play I've Got a Feeling for Matt, I'm sure he was feeling the love all night.

Fourth, final and much less emotional, I had SO MANY first time songs at this, my 4th PJ show (all four have been New England shows). Aside from all the incredible rarities and covers everyone has already mentioned, this was my first time hearing staples that I'm sure most of you have heard numerous times--Given to Fly, I Am Mine, Faithful (my fucking JAM!), Black, Down, Life Wasted, Grievence--so pumped to have finally been able to belt these out!

Overall last night really couldn't have been any better. My wife and I were in Field Box 80 with a bunch of other 10clubbers, everyone was having a blast and very respectful to each other.

Just a side note, I'm curious if anyone else near us noticed the audio not being particularly great/consistant or if it was just me. We were on McCreadys side literally directly inline with the massive stack of speakers on that side of the stage that were angled out. Most of the show it sounded like instruments would just come in and out or drown other ones out at other points ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not going Sunday but I hope it is just as memorable for those attending. Cheers!
    Hartford '08, Hartford '10, Hartford '11 (EV), Worcester I '13, Fenway I '16, Fenway II '18
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    bbruzzi said:

Hi everyone, It looks like the Friday show was excellent. Im really excited for the Sunday show, Any tips on parking? Was there an opening act? and When did Pearl Jam take the stage? Thanks in advance!

No opener (thank goodness, no time for that crap!)

I parked over on 50 Dalton. 18 bucks for the night (Fri, arrived at 3:45) and a 10 minute walk. Worth not having to deal with the craziness down by the park.

They came on at 7:40. Be there early.

Have a freaking great show!!! I can't wait for round 2~~
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • BRWillyBRWilly DC Posts: 63
    Incredible as always. 6th show, and I know it was a lot of covers (edit: a lot of fucking sick, "I'll tell anyone who will listen I was there when they played Aerosmith, I Got a Feeling, Masters of War"), but I got an amazing 14 new live songs last night, NEARLY HALF THE FUCKING SHOW. It was almost like seeing them for the first time!

And Fenway Park, you are a chapel. I've had many religious experiences there with the Red Sox, and now with the greatest band to walk the earth.
    Mansfield 6/30/08
    Boston 5/17/10
    Baltimore 10/27/13
    Central Park 9/26/15
    Philadelphia 4/29/16 (TEN)
    Fenway Park 8/5/16
    Fenway Park 9/4/18
    St. Paul 9/2/23

Ev Solo Providence 6/15/11
  • ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010

jxchamb1 said:

What was the floor scene like? Difficult to navigate?

Floor wasn't too difficult to navigate. Getting to the floor however was crazy. Felt like cattle in a sardine can.
    This. Very hard to get drinks.
    Damn...do you have to go out to the stands for brews?
    No
    On the turf, go down to the left of the green monster.
    Didn't seem like a lot knew this, so it makes it really easy to get beer.
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • 1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,834
    JimmyV said:

And then the beer spilling...the guys behind us lost more beer than they drank I'm pretty sure.

That was the most egregious part of what you wrote. For $10.25 Cash Only (and Bud Lights at that) -- that's grounds for arrest.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Any idea how many ten club tix were allocated?
    4/6/94, 4/10/94, 4/11/94
    9/26/96, 9/28/96, 10/2/96
    6/14/98, 9/13/98, 9/15/98, 9/16/98
    8/3/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00
    7/2/03, 7/3/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03
    9/28/04, 9/29/04
    5/24/06, 5/25/06
    6/28/08, 6/30/08, 8/1/08, 8/2/08
    5/17/10
    10/15/13, 10/16/13
    8/5/16, 8/7/16
    9/4/18, 9/4/18
  • mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 832
    Interesting pj Instagram post today. Reference to jack irons.
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Poncier said:

marc34 said:

I was in A3 and with the exception of a few people in my area the crowd felt dead down front. I guess the age of the 10c members is starting to catch up. Sound was great. Seating was really tight. Some people need to eat a salad every once in a while. The 2 people next to me were spilling over out of their seats. I could barely move most of the time. Overall thought the show was great.

They should end this thread right now.

10club members are old and fat!

The end.
    Hehehehehe.

Why are people so concerned about how other fans experience shows?

10club members are old and fat. Plus they spill a lot of beer.

Unless they are vomiting on me? I don't give a shit if the people in front of me are butt naked, smoking bongs, while dancing the Macarena. I'm there to watch the band, not the folks sitting around me.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,064

Poncier said:

marc34 said:

I was in A3 and with the exception of a few people in my area the crowd felt dead down front. I guess the age of the 10c members is starting to catch up. Sound was great. Seating was really tight. Some people need to eat a salad every once in a while. The 2 people next to me were spilling over out of their seats. I could barely move most of the time. Overall thought the show was great.

They should end this thread right now.

10club members are old and fat!

The end.
    Hehehehehe.

Why are people so concerned about how other fans experience shows?

10club members are old and fat. Plus they spill a lot of beer.

Unless they are vomiting on me? I don't give a shit if the people in front of me are butt naked, smoking bongs, while dancing the Macarena. I'm there to watch the band, not the folks sitting around me.
    Haha, this was a great show. I had a lot of fun watching the show from left field near the Green Monster.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • rtmarshrtmarsh Northeast Posts: 59
    I enjoyed every minute of the show and have caught every Boston show since Lolla '92.

Great sound, great seats (thanks 10 Club) and good vibes. Set list had a decent range and it it is soo good to see the band truly having fun. 25 years and going strong.

Can't wait for night 2. See you there.
    “The core of mans' spirit comes from new experiences.”
  • adamg5adamg5 Posts: 774
    edited August 2016
    Wow listening to show right now and Eds voice sounds a lil strained. A lot more than just a few months ago when I saw them at MSG. Weird. Still sounds better than any other singer on earth.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,694
    Big lack of vitalogy and no code last night. Really hoping for smile too on Sunday.
  • CROJAM95 said:

Loved it

Great weather, great people, great set, greatest band

Can't wait for Sunday

Couldn't agree more! Awesome night and PJ hit a home run night 1. Can't wait for Sunday!!!
  • memememe Posts: 4,693

Catwoman1 said:

Also, the sound was great. I was on the field, so don't know how it was in the stands. Very impressed that a stadium concert could sound that good.

Sounded great all night
    I was very surprised. I think of my 22 shows, I got sound this good only in Verona 2006. And they play operas in there, not baseball :)

... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
    marc34 said:

This!

Luckily (and astonishingly) the 10c clubbers to our left left after a handful of song, so I could dance around and jump. Otherwise it would have been impossible. I blame more the small chairs than the people though!

Anyone have a video of Patriot?

It was the only mess of the night, and I adore the song
  • iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,298
    Just got back home (Illinois) after attending the Fenway night one show. I am short, the reserved seat that I bought from a fellow board user was in section B7 row3. The sound was good for Fenway and the band played a lot of songs that I wanted to hear at least once. I understand about why Fenway does reserved seating to not ruin the field for baseball games.

I did not like that the curfew was 1030, but it is what it is. I would like the band to have played Red Mosquito, Lukin, and Indifference. I am happy to get Long Road, Grievance, Masters of War, Patriot, Strangest Tribe, Society and seeing players from the Red Sox of recent year at the show.
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• philzonereddyphilzonereddy NH, NY Posts: 117
    ski-bum said:

jxchamb1 said:

What was the floor scene like? Difficult to navigate?

Floor wasn't too difficult to navigate. Getting to the floor however was crazy. Felt like cattle in a sardine can.
    This. Very hard to get drinks.
    Damn...do you have to go out to the stands for brews?
    No
    On the turf, go down to the left of the green monster.
    Didn't seem like a lot knew this, so it makes it really easy to get beer.
    Perfect...Our seat are right there A7...thanks for the info!!!

It'll be our 17th wedding anniversary...so needless to say, The wife and I are stoked they are playing it for us...haha...
    Rochester, NY>The Haunt...Ithaca>Syracuse>Troy, NY

Upstate '91 Tour Alumni...the rest is history...
  • What a great show. Great crowd, great band, great night. As always, thank you Pearl Jam!
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,338
    Fantastic show and experience. Had nice seats via original 10C ticket lottery in B5. I thought the sound was great on the field. Slow time getting off the field going left of the stage up the stairs, but people were nice, so it's all good. So happy that I made the drive down from Toronto. Enjoy the show on Sunday everyone - be safe.
  • How was the tenclub line getting tickets? I was there yesterday (but got stubhub seats for that one) but was in too much of a rush to scope it out, I'm getting tenclub tickets for sundays show, just curious if it really is worth getting there by 4pm to get in line. Two and a half hour drive for me, or I would have gotten them today.
  • I've been reflecting all morning about how incredible last night was. This one was special to me for many reasons...

First and foremost it was my birthday, the big 3-0, really couldn't ask for a better way to spend it.

Second, this was at Fenway Park--fucking FENWAY PARK!! Are you kidding me?!?! I've been coming to this ballpark at least once a year for the past 20 something years of my life. Every time I step foot in this park it's like a religious experience for me, this is MY church. To see my favorite band play here on my birthday and on an absolutely gorgeous night was just the greatest experience ever.

Third thing, my father passed away shortly after the Worcester shows in 2013 and listening to the Worcester 1 bootleg with Release=>Long Road plus Man of the Hour is always very tough for me. PJ again with the Release=>Long Road 1-2 punch last night was incredibly emotional. I'm sure everyone around me was wondering why this grownass man next to them is sobbing like a little kid but I couldnt care less. It's amazing how music can have this effect on people. It was great they play I've Got a Feeling for Matt, I'm sure he was feeling the love all night.

Fourth, final and much less emotional, I had SO MANY first time songs at this, my 4th PJ show (all four have been New England shows). Aside from all the incredible rarities and covers everyone has already mentioned, this was my first time hearing staples that I'm sure most of you have heard numerous times--Given to Fly, I Am Mine, Faithful (my fucking JAM!), Black, Down, Life Wasted, Grievence--so pumped to have finally been able to belt these out!

Overall last night really couldn't have been any better. My wife and I were in Field Box 80 with a bunch of other 10clubbers, everyone was having a blast and very respectful to each other.

Just a side note, I'm curious if anyone else near us noticed the audio not being particularly great/consistant or if it was just me. We were on McCreadys side literally directly inline with the massive stack of speakers on that side of the stage that were angled out. Most of the show it sounded like instruments would just come in and out or drown other ones out at other points ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not going Sunday but I hope it is just as memorable for those attending. Cheers!

I was in grandstand 25 and the sound was pretty decent but as the show progressed either my ears were just going or it just started to get garbled. Could have just been my ears.
  • BK223722 said:

The sound in the grandstand seats sucked. Whenever Ed spoke it sound like the adults in Charlie Brown. Have similar (shitty) tix for Sunday but seriously considering skipping town early.

lol, was the same for me, couldnt hear what the hell he was saying.
  • vitovito Chicago Posts: 1,436
    If your complaining about this show then I just don't know what to tell you, maybe you've seen too many shows? There could be worse things to be doing on a perfect Friday night then spending time w/ 40,000 PJ fans in one of America's true shrines listening to the glorious sounds of these 5/6 men! You know there was only one perfect human that walked this planet and they crucified him, so complain away but, I truly feel sorry for the people that do! This board, wow pretty laughable!!
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1992
    SUMMERFEST MILWAUKEE 1995
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1998
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO1998
    THOMPSON-BOLING ARENA KNOXVILLE 1998
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2000
    ALLSTATE ARENA ROSEMONT 2000
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2003
    HERSHEYPARK STADIUM 2003
    TOLEDO SPORTS ARENA 2004
    AIR CANADA CENTRE TORONTO 2005
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2006
    VERIZON CENTER DC 2008
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2009
    NATIONWIDE ARENA COLUMBUS 2010
    PJ20 NIGHT 1 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    PJ20 NIGHT 2 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    1ST MARINER ARENA BALTIMORE 2013
    IWIRELESS CENTER MOLINE 2014
    XCEL ENERGY CENTER ST. PAUL 2014
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2016 
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2016
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2018
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2018
    BOSTON 2 Fenway Park 2018
    ENTERPRISE CENTER SAINT LOUIS 2022
    Eddie Vedder Auditorium Theatre CHICAGO 2008

• Great show, although I am getting tired of all the weed guys blowing smoke in my face. Pricks.
  • nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    vito said:

If your complaining about this show then I just don't know what to tell you, maybe you've seen too many shows? There could be worse things to be doing on a perfect Friday night then spending time w/ 40,000 PJ fans in one of America's true shrines listening to the glorious sounds of these 5/6 men! You know there was only one perfect human that walked this planet and they crucified him, so complain away but, I truly feel sorry for the people that do! This board, wow pretty laughable!!

I'll speak for myself, but I really think I,speak for others, no one is complaining about this great concert, but not every show can be the best show ever. That's just impossible. This was not the best show ever. this was a really good pj show with some flow issues and a few too many covers.

Also no offense but Bronson arroyo was probably the worst musical guest I've seen ever brought out for any show. A mediocre red sock and an even more mediocre musician.
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • vitovito Chicago Posts: 1,436
    edited August 2016
    nycrats said:

vito said:

I'll speak for myself, but I really think I,speak for others, no one is complaining about this great concert, but not every show can be the best show ever. That's just impossible. This was not the best show ever. this was a really good pj show with some flow issues and a few too many covers.

Also no offense but Bronson arroyo was probably the worst musical guest I've seen ever brought out for any show. A mediocre red sock and an even more mediocre musician.
    Who said it was the best show ever? Who said Bronson Arroyo was the best musical guest?? Too many covers? They still played 25 PJ originals or basically more then 99% of most bands entire set-lists! Of a list that you could make of 100 things to look for at a special concert, this is what you choose to look for? Weird???
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1992
    SUMMERFEST MILWAUKEE 1995
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1998
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO1998
    THOMPSON-BOLING ARENA KNOXVILLE 1998
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2000
    ALLSTATE ARENA ROSEMONT 2000
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2003
    HERSHEYPARK STADIUM 2003
    TOLEDO SPORTS ARENA 2004
    AIR CANADA CENTRE TORONTO 2005
    VERIZON CENTER DC 2008
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2009
    NATIONWIDE ARENA COLUMBUS 2010
    PJ20 NIGHT 1 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    PJ20 NIGHT 2 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    1ST MARINER ARENA BALTIMORE 2013
    IWIRELESS CENTER MOLINE 2014
    XCEL ENERGY CENTER ST. PAUL 2014
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2016 
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2016
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2018
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2018
    BOSTON 2 Fenway Park 2018
    ENTERPRISE CENTER SAINT LOUIS 2022
    Eddie Vedder Auditorium Theatre CHICAGO 2008

• hadfiiwhadfiiw Posts: 189
    Was a top 3 show for me. First off, HUGE thanks to my friend John for letting me be his second ticket from his 10club contest winnings! Met some really cool fans, ate some food, drank some beers, and had plenty of room to jump around and dance. Was an amazing experience.

Got to hang out with Tim Bierman before the show started. GREAT guy! Was very engaging and easy to talk to.

As for sound, I was shocked on how good the sound was. Being a huge baseball stadium, I was expecting echo and muddled sound. Someone said they were on Mike’s side, in front of the angled side speakers, and it sounded horrible. That is exactly where we were in Hampton VA and it sounded just as bad as you described. Maybe the speaker stack has issues?

Enjoyed the rare songs, the covers, and even the hits. Tons of great moments but the personal highlights for me were:

- Hanging out in the 10 club suite was amazing
    - Version of Black was great
    - Love the slow start with GTF used as a great transition song into the fast section
    - The new arrangement to Masters of War was AMAZING
    - Strangest Tribe!!
    - Encore 2 was fantastic. Kept wanting to sing the Den Haag ’92 version for I’ve Got a Feeling

As for merch, seems like there was a ton of it Thurs and Fri. On Thurs, they ran out of the Thompson poster when we were 15 slots away from the counter but, by the time we were 5 deep, they restocked. Felt sorry for the 15 (or so) that went thru the line while they were restocking. Seems the Thompson poster and the pin were always the first to run out (stood in line Fri to get the pin and a Thompson poster for my brother).

For everybody going on Sunday, have fun!!
    - ian | www.lukin.com

96 - Charlotte / Charleston
    98 - Atlanta
    00 - Charlotte / Greensboro / Atlanta
    03 - Raleigh / Charlotte / Mountain View / San Diego / Bristow
    04 - Asheville
    05 - Philadelphia
    06 - Washington, DC / Las Vegas / San Diego
    08 - Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    09 - Philadelphia (28th)
    11 - East Troy (3rd) / East Troy (4th)
    13 - Charlottesville / Charlotte
    14 - Memphis
    16 - Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Boston (5th)
    18 - Boston (2nd) / Boston (4th)
    20 - NashvilleBaltimore
    22 - Nashville / Baltimore