Temple Of The Dog Tour and Re-issue Pre-Sale

Comments

• ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    If anyone is selling Seattle Monday night I'm looking to buy.
    2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • tchtch Posts: 91
    I got two tickets on TM for MSG, but I would love to go to Seattle (either night) if someone is willing to make a trade? I'd be looking to trade both tickets.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    I thought I was on Seattle 2 immediately too and never saw a ticket. Soooo, ISO one ticket for Seattle 2 pretty please :smiley:
  • weinerdogweinerdog Posts: 54
    edited July 2016
    I will likely have extra(s) for SF 2 if anyone is looking.

Update: all are sold.
    Post edited by weinerdog on
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    I guess we're stuck waiting to see what happens next.
  • WashmyLUVWashmyLUV Posts: 102
    I scored a pair. Seattle night 2 Mez12 row f seats 11 and 12. I am FUCKING pumped!!!!!
  • halvhalv Posts: 675
    I had two tickets in my cart for Seattle 2. I didn't notice that because I'm in Canada I had to click on "Canadian Address". It wouldn't let me proceed on the next screen or go back. Lost them :(
  • Anyone have a NY or WA ticket? Insane, I know, but I thought I'd through it out there. Lost out on the lottery and ticketmaster was a joke.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    halv said:

I had two tickets in my cart for Seattle 2. I didn't notice that because I'm in Canada I had to click on "Canadian Address". It wouldn't let me proceed on the next screen or go back. Lost them :(

Were you on ticketmaster.com or ticketmaster.ca?
  • tchtch Posts: 91
    halv said:

I have literal nightmares about that exact scenario. My condolences.
  • rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    weinerdog said:

I will likely have extra(s) for SF 2 if anyone is looking.

Your username is the greatest. :)
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    I was refreshing the temple of the dog search on my phone and tried for Seattle 2 as soon as it appear but nothing :( At least the CC/SG presale got me into night 1.

I suppose it's not like PJ where they have hundreds of songs, so you get different setlists. There's only 1 album, so maybe the shows won't be that different (but if ed showed up to one but not other, that'd be sad :( )
  • Scored Philly night 2, decent seat too. Cant wait!
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • halvhalv Posts: 675
    demetrios said:

halv said:

ticketmaster.ca. It worked for me no problem for other US shows but I don't remember ever having to click on my country until recently. I ran into this with GN'R but wasn't panicking and didn't screw up. Ugh. Too late now.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    halv said:

demetrios said:

halv said:

ticketmaster.ca. It worked for me no problem for other US shows but I don't remember ever having to click on my country until recently. I ran into this with GN'R but wasn't panicking and didn't screw up. Ugh. Too late now.
    Ugh. Anything that might keep someone from getting the tix they have queued should be in big red flashing letters or something.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    halv said:

demetrios said:

halv said:

Oh wow!!! :(
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    LA behind stage is available
  • UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 449
    edited July 2016
    WashmyLUV said:

I scored a pair. Seattle night 2 Mez12 row f seats 11 and 12. I am FUCKING pumped!!!!!

I'm Mez13 row G right in the middle seats 5 & 6. See you there!!!

Flying out from Edmonton Canada. Plane tickets just bought!
    Post edited by UseUrIllusions on
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • rocardosoreisrocardosoreis Brazil Posts: 29
    Hey. It´s my first time in MSG and I saw a pic in StubHub for my seats view. It´s behind the stage. Can anyone tell me if the view is the same as this Picture? imageimage
    That old blue car
    We used to race.
    MSG 11/07/2016 (TOTD)
    Rio 11/22/2015
    Rio 11/06/2011

• crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417

Hey. It´s my first time in MSG and I saw a pic in StubHub for my seats view. It´s behind the stage. Can anyone tell me if the view is the same as this Picture? imageimage

I've been behind stage at MSG but higher up. I would say that's pretty accurate. Except you gotta think that big amps and stuff will be in the way also.
  • RalleyguyRalleyguy Posts: 16
    One of my most frustrating tickets buying experiences. 1) presale codes 8hours late 2) lost out on the PJ lottery 3)spent an hour nonstop (with several computers)and best i could pull was behind the stage for The Forum show.
    After all that it was nice to receive both my Chris Cornell and Soundgarden On Sale emails today at 1 &130pm! Very strange when every other Soundgarden and Cornell tour ive received presale and onsale info before hand?? Thanks
  • WashmyLUVWashmyLUV Posts: 102

WashmyLUV said:

I'm Mez13 row G right in the middle seats 5 & 6. See you there!!!

Flying out from Edmonton Canada. Plane tickets just bought!
    See ya there! Just booked a room at the Paramount!
  • SpartanacusSpartanacus San Diego Posts: 794

Any chance of them adding a second show to LA?

Still single tickets left...the only city that's not sold out yet. I just tried again (for fun) and there's one behind the stage. I've never sat behind the stage, but it has to be better than nose bleed all the way across the arena, right?
  • rocardosoreisrocardosoreis Brazil Posts: 29

I've been behind stage at MSG but higher up. I would say that's pretty accurate. Except you gotta think that big amps and stuff will be in the way also.
    Tks man. And how about the sound? Loud Loud Loud and Clear?
    That old blue car
    We used to race.
    MSG 11/07/2016 (TOTD)
    Rio 11/22/2015
    Rio 11/06/2011

• AC257443AC257443 Posts: 41
    Whew! Thank the gods that a second Seattle show was added. Got two tix for second night. Can. Not. Wait!!
    PJ Wolf Mountain '94 (rained out...arrrgh!!)
    PJ Salt Lake City '95
    PJ Salt Lake City '09
    EV Las Vegas '12
    PJ Chicago '13
    PJ Denver '14
    TOTD Seattle '16
    PJ Seattle '18
    PJ San Diego '20 (fucking Covid)
    PJ San Diego '22
    PJ Las Vegas '22
  • EROCKEROCK Posts: 7

Any chance of them adding a second show to LA?

Still single tickets left...the only city that's not sold out yet. I just tried again (for fun) and there's one behind the stage. I've never sat behind the stage, but it has to be better than nose bleed all the way across the arena, right?
    actually I would say its WAY worse than nosebleeds across the arena (as the Forum really isn't that big), I've sat almost parallel to the stage there before and the sound was horrible and you couldn't see half the show. I could only imagine how bad the sound would be with the speakers facing away from you and even more equipment and rigging blocking the view. I ended up being able to grab a pair facing the stage super high up, but the fact that they even added the seats behind the stage without any kind of discount for limited view is kind of a joke (you could tell they added them later as they all showed up 15-20 minutes into the sale).

Tks man. And how about the sound? Loud Loud Loud and Clear?
    Echoes a bit but once again, I was high up on the balcony. Once I went in the zone, though, I didn't even notice it. Consider your self very lucky to have a ticket and any flaw won't matter. Congrats!
  • jadakidjadakid Posts: 64
    MSG, Section 311, Row BS3, Seats 12-13. Got them on Ticketmaster. I know it's the North Chase Bridge waaayyyy up, but is my view obstructed? I can't find real specifics on these seats.
  • Okay, that whole "public sale" was a fucking joke of epic proportions. Not one single person I know scored one single ticket and within seconds there's tons of tickets on Stub Hub for 300x the face value. Needless to say, I'm not a happy person right.
    Okay, I'm done complaining.
    I'm looking for 2 tickets to either Seattle show, preferably Sunday but will pay top $ for either.
    edited July 2016
    jadakid said:

MSG, Section 311, Row BS3, Seats 12-13. Got them on Ticketmaster. I know it's the North Chase Bridge waaayyyy up, but is my view obstructed? I can't find real specifics on these seats.

This is 313. I think it's a pretty sweet view because you're almost hanging on top of the main floor. Different experience at the least

Apparently I forgot how to post a pic so here is a link to a picture I took from 313. You should be to the left a bit more:

http://imgur.com/a/oZ4F9
    Post edited by crookedcross on