Options

FT Pemberton Print and Pin

andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,791
edited July 2016 in Lost Dogs
Any new realizations... would have to wait...
Til he had more time,... more time...
Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
Post edited by andrew68 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    B u m p
  • Options
    JV140606JV140606 Detroit Posts: 355
    I was 'slightly' intoxicated the other night and bout one on the bay for $180......,oops
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,531
    It really is unfortunate that these selfish f8cks buy a stack at a time. It is also surprising that merch stands haven't figured out how to limit it. The merch stand opened at 10am. Those people that want 20 posters had 12 hours to get back in line and buy some more.
  • Options
    sak300zxsak300zx Posts: 720

It really is unfortunate that these selfish f8cks buy a stack at a time. It is also surprising that merch stands haven't figured out how to limit it. The merch stand opened at 10am. Those people that want 20 posters had 12 hours to get back in line and buy some more.

I heard there was no limit, not even the usual limit of 2. And it must be true because the same sellers have been selling them one after the other for a week (yes I've been keeping track). Can anyone confirm this? I also heard that this was only a run of 400 prints. Either way, it sucks that someone could buy 20 of them for $700 and sell them for $3600.
    www.Collectionzz.com
  • Options
    I agree and the guy selling them on the bay is a 10C member which makes it that much worse .... Shameful
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    andrew68 said:

I agree and the guy selling them on the bay is a 10C member which makes it that much worse .... Shameful

Nothing new there.
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435

Pff, they didn't have to get back in line for 12 hours because there was no limit for the first however long, so people just bought 1" or more stacks... as they started to blow through them they changed the limit to one per person but they were sold out within an hour or two. I heard the 400 prints thing too, hope that is not true, seems REALLY low and really stupid to only print that many. I was volunteering in the beer booth from 10-4:30 so everything was sold out by the time I got to the merch tent. I watched the line grow from the beer tent, till it was the length of the field from the back entrance to the stage... insanity.
    That said, I have a friend who was able to buy 3 posters right before they changed it to one per and she was kind enough to sell me one. It arrived yesterday and it's BEAUTIFUL. Love it. Can't wait to frame it.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    Trade updated
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    Telluride Emek up in shop!!
  • Options

Telluride Emek up in shop!!

saved by EV ! ! ! ! !
  • Options
    superj72superj72 Posts: 129
    Unbelievable. I missed out by camping on Bioworkz. At least I got the Pemberton S/N.
  • Options
    superj72 said:

Unbelievable. I missed out by camping on Bioworkz. At least I got the Pemberton S/N.

PM me
  • Options
    bump...iso pemberton sticker..have pins
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    agree with all of the above. Got to the Fest at 1pm and sticker sold out. I was like seriously? I just don't get why they let people buy so many. seems like it would be an easy thing to control but WTH do I know.