Options

Looking for a pair for Cincy...

robeastrobeast Posts: 18
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I decided to make the trip town to Cincy on the 24th, and before i hit up ticketbastard i wanted to see if anyone was trying to unload a pair of tickets... don't even have to be fan club necessarily... anything better than nosebleed would be fantastic!! let me know if any of you kind souls could help me out!!!

i would even be able to pay up/exchange in pittsburgh if you are going to be there too... just PM me and let me know

thanks again !!

Rob
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    robeast wrote:
    I decided to make the trip town to Cincy on the 25th, and before i hit up ticketbastard i wanted to see if anyone was trying to unload a pair of tickets... don't even have to be fan club necessarily... anything better than nosebleed would be fantastic!! let me know if any of you kind souls could help me out!!!

i would even be able to pay up/exchange in pittsburgh if you are going to be there too... just PM me and let me know

thanks again !!

Rob

Hey rob..don't have tickets for you, but wanted to say hello..haven't seen you since we met in state college 03.
    Kerry/Edwards 04!
    I really need to update this sig.
  • Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    So you want to experience Yield Night in Cincinnati?

Good luck and happy hunting!

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    robeastrobeast Posts: 18
    bump bump bump
  • Options
    samvb5samvb5 Posts: 16
    I don't have any extra, but make sure you get some for the 24th and NOT the 25th! HEHEEHEHE Sorry.......I couldn't hold back. It's the heat, it strengthens my sarcasm levels.