Options

Bonnaroo setlist predictions/whatnot

Comments

• Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    edited June 2016
    #Bonnaroo (1/2) All clear. Centeroo reopens @ 9:40, music will resume @ 10:15. Full schedule will be adjusted so artists can play their full sets.
    (2/2) Thank you for cooperating throughout this process. Game on, Bonnaroovians!
    Post edited by Longueuil on
  • Options
    Massara133Massara133 Stettler AB Canada Posts: 430
    Bonnaroo schedule now shows PJ from 11:30 - 1:30
  • Options
    NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    edited June 2016
    GM151575 said:

Full festival setlist...maybe.

They should get a full set still. One of the great things about Bonnaroo is that they do not have a curfew. They could probably go all night if they wanted to unless there are bands already scheduled for late night shows on the main stage.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,495
    edited June 2016
    Pinned Tweet
    Bonnaroo ‏@Bonnaroo 3m3 minutes ago Tennessee, USA
    We’re back up and ‘Rooing! #bonnaroo

• Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,500
    Might have been posted somewhere else but this is amazing

http://youtu.be/iL-IsX2Rkjs
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Poor people who queued up all day
  • Options
    jsk175jsk175 Posts: 70
    So whats the deal......anyone know of a live feed?
  • Options
    1. GO
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

1. GO

Nice. Are you there?
  • Options

1. GO

Nice. Are you there?
    I wish. Trying to follow along on Twitter
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    If anyone is at the show and wants to text the set to me instead of dicking with their browser, I'd gladly post them. Probably a long shot, but I'm out west so I will be up.
  • Options
    Well this is the worst setlist thread ever.
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Well this is the worst setlist thread ever.

Hahaha, and not a single person is periscoping right now.

livefootsteps.org has:
    1. GO
    2. Lightning Bolt
    3. Given to Fly

and that's it. Have no idea if it's correct.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    https://twitter.com/heyadam/status/741859292144373760

I give up trying to get the image here. It's crazy.
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • Options
    Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,226
    jsk175 said:

So whats the deal......anyone know of a live feed?

I heard Nothingman on someone's Periscope.
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • Options
    NSLNSL Nashville, TN Posts: 291
    Signal is always spotty at Bonnaroo. Long days with nowhere to charge phone = less likely people will be periscoping/posting online.
    2004-10-06 - Asheville, NC
    2013-10-30 - Charlotte, NC
    2016-04-16 - Greenville, SC
    2016-04-20 - Raleigh, NC
    2016-04-21 - Columbia, SC
    2016-05-01 - New York, NY
    2022-09-16 - Nashville, TN
    2022-09-17 - Louisville, KY
    2023-09-10 - Noblesville, IN
    2023-09-13 - Fort Worth, TX
    2023-09-15 - Fort Worth, TX
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827

https://twitter.com/heyadam/status/741859292144373760

I give up trying to get the image here. It's crazy.

• Options
    NSL said:

Signal is always spotty at Bonnaroo. Long days with nowhere to charge phone = less likely people will be periscoping/posting online.

Yeah bummer.
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,943
    edited June 2016
    My buddy is there, said Ed is talking bout transgender bathrooms and I'm guessing Clinton or asshole, sorry I mean Trump
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 539
    Hey everybody, come join us in the Porch, I created a Bonnaroooooo Discussion thread... this one was beat
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    According to livefootsteps.org
    1. GO
    2. SAVE YOU
    3. L. BOLT
    4. G. TO FLY
    5. NOTHINGMAN
    6. WISHLIST
    7. E. FLO
    8. ARMS ALOFT
    9. DAUGHTER
    10. JEREMY
    11. WHY GO
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    WW187806 said:

Hey everybody, come join us in the Porch, I created a Bonnaroooooo Discussion thread... this one was beat

wrong forum, it says right at the top of Given To Fly...

"Pearl Jam on the road! Talk about the shows, the set lists, compose your fanviews, convergence news...right here!"
  • Options
    Sorry. Just getting home. I checked Sirius and there's nothing going live. Any good streams or periscope?
  • Options

Sorry. Just getting home. I checked Sirius and there's nothing going live. Any good streams or periscope?

Nope.
  • Options
    TL170678TL170678 Near Louisville, in Indiana, closer to Kentucky Posts: 422

My buddy is there, said Ed is talking bout transgender bathrooms and I'm guessing Clinton or asshole, sorry I mean Trump

If Trump is an asshole....What the hell is Clinton? Pure Shit?
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,943
    TL170678 said:

If Trump is an asshole....What the hell is Clinton? Pure Shit?
    Yes, fuck both of them, but I digress
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,885
    edited June 2016

WW187806 said:

"Pearl Jam on the road! Talk about the shows, the set lists, compose your fanviews, convergence news...right here!"
    He tried to start it on the porch, cause there isn't an official setlist thread going on here on GTF. No updates going on here. I am seeing the same thing you are in livefootsteps.org
    Post edited by Ray J. T. on
  • Options
    Ray J. T. said:

WW187806 said:

He tried to start it on the porch, cause there isn't an official setlist thread going on here on GTF. No updates going in here. I am seeing the same thing you are in livefootsteps.org
    So a repeat thread, in the wrong forum with no additional info? I really am not trying to be a dick, but why? I don't get it.
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,885

Ray J. T. said:

WW187806 said:

He tried to start it on the porch, cause there isn't an official setlist thread going on here on GTF. No updates going in here. I am seeing the same thing you are in livefootsteps.org
    So a repeat thread, in the wrong forum with no additional info? I really am not trying to be a dick, but why? I don't get it.
    He is just trying to get some word as to what's going on at the show. Usually there is an official setlist thread going but you and I are doing the same thing to get our updates. There is really not much going on here. Usually we would have at least seen a ton of comments as to what's going on.
  • Options
    SandyRavageSandyRavage Posts: 922
    looks like they played Porch