LOST- 6th and Final Season (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• seanwonseanwon Posts: 264
    Without a doubt, best show ever.
    1996: 9/29 Randall's Island 2,  10/1 Buffalo                  2000: 8/27 Saratoga Springs
    2003: 4/29 Albany,  5/2 Buffalo,  7/9 MSG 2                   2006: 5/12 Albany,  6/3 East Rutherford 2
    2008: 6/27 Hartford                 2009: 10/27 Philadelphia 1              2010: 5/15 Hartford,   5/21 MSG 2
    2013: 10/15 Worcester 1,  10/25 Hartford                       2014: 10/1 Cincinnati
    2016: 5/2 MSG 2,   8/5 Fenway 1,  11/7 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2018: 9/2 Fenway 1
    2020: 3/30 MSG             2022: 9/11 MSG            2023: 9/10 Noblesville
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    seanwon said:

Without a doubt, best show ever.

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    Monster!!!!..Monster!!!!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    start again to watch the show.season 1,episode 1 now...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107

start again to watch the show.season 1,episode 1 now...

I watched last night ... Spooky.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    after 2 weeks watching the whole show again from the beggining...
    i just love it even more..watching in the row,u can understand away more details,u rememebr things u couldnt cos u wait year after year seasons to start..unreal,,the details are so well connected together..
    only one thing is the same,,cried like a baby in the last episode..
    BEST SHOW EVER!!
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305

i just love it even more..watching in the row,u can understand away more details,u rememebr things u couldnt cos u wait year after year seasons to start..unreal,,the details are so well connected together..
    BEST SHOW EVER!!

Lots of people didn't like the ending but I thought it worked really well. And I cried like a baby too!
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."

BEST SHOW EVER!!

Lots of people didn't like the ending but I thought it worked really well. And I cried like a baby too!
    For me the show ends at 6x15..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

well...there is "no now"...here
    the last 10 min of the show is the best thing ever happen in tv show!!
    we have to go back
    7 years ago today..last episode
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    was about to post the same
    I miss igotid88
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    The last episode is clearly terrible. Most of the die hard Lost fans I know still seem to be in denial about this, haha. Not in the sense that they try to pretend the ending was awesome - I think just about everyone is in agreement that it wasn't. But I've noticed that they try to just discount it altogether and want to think of the story essentially ending 2 episodes earlier than it did. I find it kind of cute. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    PJ_Soul said:
    The last episode is clearly terrible. Most of the die hard Lost fans I know still seem to be in denial about this, haha. Not in the sense that they try to pretend the ending was awesome - I think just about everyone is in agreement that it wasn't. But I've noticed that they try to just discount it altogether and want to think of the story essentially ending 2 episodes earlier than it did. I find it kind of cute. :lol:

Agreed...one of the absolute worst finales of all time.  It's almost as bad as the way How I Met Your Mother ended...but I don't think anything will ever top that.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    PJ_Soul said:

Agreed...one of the absolute worst finales of all time.  It's almost as bad as the way How I Met Your Mother ended...but I don't think anything will ever top that.
    What about Roseanne? Haha, I think that is the worst finale of all time for sure.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    LOST premiered 13 years ago today
    I miss igotid88
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    ^ The Desmond time travel episode was my absolute favorite episode of LOST. The Desmond story was insanely awesome. Thanks for sharing. I need to rewatch this series. I haven't seen the show since it originally aired. I watched almost every episode as it aired  (I missed the Sayid episode but heard about it) and sometimes on an old school antenna tv in college that sometimes just aired in black and white. It was a phenomenal show and experience to watch this as it aired. The discussions that is  LOST viewers had the day after around the coffee pot... Incomparable..we were bound. I remember how this show just blew my mind. 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Last episode of LOST was terrific IMO.  Im just in shock at how half the audience somehow thought that everyone was dead the entire time. I found it pretty easy to understand but maybe im giving viewers more credit than i should :lol:
    ^ The Desmond time travel episode was my absolute favorite episode of LOST. The Desmond story was insanely awesome. Thanks for sharing. I need to rewatch this series. I haven't seen the show since it originally aired. I watched almost every episode as it aired  (I missed the Sayid episode but heard about it) and sometimes on an old school antenna tv in college that sometimes just aired in black and white. It was a phenomenal show and experience to watch this as it aired. The discussions that is  LOST viewers had the day after around the coffee pot... Incomparable..we were bound. I remember how this show just blew my mind. 
    the discussions and fan theories were the fun parts of the show. I miss that. 
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    the discussions and fan theories were the fun parts of the show. I miss that. 
    That was the magic of this show..the next days theories..8 years after the finale and none show ever made something like this..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    ^ 100%. Trying to decipher every scene and Easter egg with other fans. Hearing everyone's theories. And the day after the "flash forward" episode, not sure if that was the name of it, but you know the episode! Our minds were blown.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Need to watch this again and get my wife and son to watch.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer

I miss igotid88
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    This show finally filled the void I felt was left after The X-Files went astray the last few seasons. A great suspense drama that kept you enthralled and deciphering bits of dialogue and scenes.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    Possible reboot
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    Possible reboot
    ?????
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.