Iso XXL PJ Quebec Nords Sweater

motarmotar Posts: 141
edited May 2016 in Lost Dogs
Not sure if they will still be selling the sweaters from Quebec Cityl in Toronto, but just in case...... I was hoping to find an xxl PJ/Nords sweater. If they are on sale, I was hoping I kind forum member could pick one up for me. I would make it worth your time/effort. Or if someone happened to have extra they can part with I would greatly appreciate it.

I actually took my Nordiques Forsberg sweater to Philly for the recent shows so that I could rep my teams (Avs, Nords) and still be respectful to the Philly faithful. Im a huge Nords, Avs, Pearl Jam fan and this sweater has just about everything I love on it.

I can pay cash, trade. Ill be at the Ride Festival, so maybe I can pick up something for you there.
Post edited by motar on

Comments

• motarmotar Posts: 141
    ^
    I just saw they are selling these sweaters in Ottawa. I was hoping some kind soul would pick one up for me. I can PayPal immediately. Thanks in advance.
    edited May 2016
    I forgot to say please.
    Post edited by motar on
    ^
    Ttt
    With a little help from my friends.
    Ill be at the Ride Festival, so maybe I can pick up something for you there if you are able to help me out?
    ^
  • FC148629FC148629 Québec, Canada Posts: 213
    I have an XL
    Thanks FC. I'm a pretty big dude. I've got an xl heading to me in the mail that I've picked up for my Pops. I doubt it'll fit me, but I'm gonna try it on once it shows up. If it fits I'd love buy yours and have one for myself.