Options

Made it to the shows...phew!

chrislever226chrislever226 Posts: 14
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I wanted to share my recent PJ experience with you all. Back in March my sister and I purchased MSG 6/25 and Hartford 6/27. We counted down the days being loyal Ten club members and all. Well, a snag came up, I had to have a hysterectomy 6/6. I have 4 children so that was okay, but holy crap was I nervous about not getting to see Pearl Jam. Thanks to support of my husband kids and my fanatic sister, I made both shows. They were amazing! I swear it is what made me heal faster. Thank you Pearl Jam, I love you all! Special thanks to my little sister that took such awesome care of me! See you all again soon.
Albany 5/06
Lolla 8/07
MSG I 6/25/08
Hartford 6/27/08
EV Solo 8/4/08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I wanted to share my recent PJ experience with you all. Back in March my sister and I purchased MSG 6/25 and Hartford 6/27. We counted down the days being loyal Ten club members and all. Well, a snag came up, I had to have a hysterectomy 6/6. I have 4 children so that was okay, but holy crap was I nervous about not getting to see Pearl Jam. Thanks to support of my husband kids and my fanatic sister, I made both shows. They were amazing! I swear it is what made me heal faster. Thank you Pearl Jam, I love you all! Special thanks to my little sister that took such awesome care of me! See you all again soon.

I love reading positive threads like this! I'm glad you are healing faster.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more