Options

Hey Any Irish J1ers going to The Gig in San Diego

ConoriscoConorisco Posts: 2
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey was wondering if any one out here in San Diego on a J1 is going to the gig on the 7th july? Would be great if i wasn't the only one heading there has to be more people!!! I'll be wearing an Irish flag anyway so look out for that!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Conorisco wrote:
    Hey was wondering if any one out here in San Diego on a J1 is going to the gig on the 7th july? Would be great if i wasn't the only one heading there has to be more people!!! I'll be wearing an Irish flag anyway so look out for that!!!!

Awww... good man :)

I think I remember someone else saying something about going to San Diego - but that was ages ago and maybe it was even you? :confused:

Ah it's early.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Awww... good man :)

I think I remember someone else saying something about going to San Diego - but that was ages ago and maybe it was even you? :confused:

Ah it's early.

how did you sniff this one out.... do you search for Irish things in the morning ;):p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    how did you sniff this one out.... do you search for Irish things in the morning ;):p

Its so refreshing how the abuse between you two never ends :D
    I'd say that you argue with each other in your sleep.....and Dunk you still lose ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    I'd say that you argue with each other in your sleep.....and Dunk you still lose ;)

:D:D:D:D I don't argue in my sleep, I talk though but it's usually about beer. I had a lovely dream the other night (lol, I think it came from a certain thread on the AET) where I found an off-licence around the corner from my house and it ONLY sells 'the best beers in the world' and yer man was so helpful and telling me which ones to try and which ones I should buy next - there was a LOT of Belgian beer, lol.

And lol, dunk it was actually on the first page :rolleyes:

I was waiting for replies to other stuff so was looking to see what's going on in other threads - do you not do this?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:

i never lose Al... thats fact... and its hard to argue against fact, but Helen does try at least ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    i never lose Al... thats fact... and its hard to argue against fact, but Helen does try at least ;)

:confused: YOU'RE the one who's always arguing against fact :rolleyes:

Sooooo... ya never lose, huh?

Anyway, I don't think we should derail another thread - hope ya get some good Irish company Conor and have a brilliant time.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life