ISO Lexington Ames Poster

Hey, got shut out at the merch booth and the (deservedly) instant sell-out on Ames website for this awesome poster. Looking for anyone who wants to sell an extra copy they picked up to a fan who is gonna frame it, not flip it. Sold my extra Miami poster to a fellow fan the night of that show for $35 when they got shut out...guess I'm hoping to reap some good karma. I'll pay extra if need be for shipping and the hassle, just didn't want to have to ebay-it and pay someone who bought it specifically for profit. Please PM me if you have an extra print to sell. Thanks!!!!

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,334
    edited April 2016
    10club store will be selling copies after the tour is over.

Also head on over to http://amesbrosshop.com/collections/pearl-jam-2016-lexington-posters/products/pearl-jam-2016-lexington-regular-edition-poster?variant=20028610567

On the right hand side do you see the "In Stock Reminder" button? Click it.

We'll notify you by email when more stock is available.
    Pearl Jam 2016 Lexington Regular Edition Poster
    $70.00
    Email:

Go ahead & enter your email addy. You can do this for the variant editions too. If an order got cancelled by request or there was a problem with an order, copies will go back up in stock. Make sure you're quick to add to cart.

But yeah, if that doesn't work, 10club store will have some.

All the best! :)
  • BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,004
    DH109328 said:

Hey, got shut out at the merch booth and the (deservedly) instant sell-out on Ames website for this awesome poster. Looking for anyone who wants to sell an extra copy they picked up to a fan who is gonna frame it, not flip it. Sold my extra Miami poster to a fellow fan the night of that show for $35 when they got shut out...guess I'm hoping to reap some good karma. I'll pay extra if need be for shipping and the hassle, just didn't want to have to ebay-it and pay someone who bought it specifically for profit. Please PM me if you have an extra print to sell. Thanks!!!!

Yeah, I missed out too of course. It bothers me that people will stand in line for 3 hours to get a poster just to flip it. I saw some on ebay before the show even started.
    Don't get me wrong, if people are willing to drop $600 on a poster, then by all means, but a lot of fans who want a poster because they are a fan and want a poster will never get one because of this.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    I missed out on this too! I was at the show, tried the Ames sale & 10c & never got one
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,072
    edited June 2016
    A lot of fans know that there will be a long line at the merchant booth, and choose not to wait in line for a chance, then bitch when someone else buys the stuff that was for sale, and they waited in line for. Some people are just happy to get to go to a show. Some people seem to act like they have a right to everything that was available at the show also
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    TA243471 said:

A lot of fans know that there will be a long line at the merchant booth, and choose not to wait in line for a chance, then bitch when someone else buys the stuff that was for sale, and they waited in line for. Some people are just happy to get to go to a show. Some people seem to act like they have a right to everything that was available at the show also

I don't expect anything from a show but to see my favorite band....but I tried 3 different sales and missed out on all 3....and when I see what i want on ebay for triple the price, that's when Im not a happy camper :-(
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"