Options

Extra Tickets for Sale/Trade- Post HERE

Comments

• Options
    nadja_veddernadja_vedder Posts: 291
    I guess i will be heading back to CT alone, i am still selling the ticket if anyone is interested!!!

EDIT-CLAIMED
    "makes much more sense, to live in the present tense"
  • Options
    Hello, I'm Luis from Mexico and I just got a flight ticket to NYC and so... I really, really really, want to get a ticket for MSG 2. Please PM me if you have one and you wanna trade.

I'm a big PJ fan, so I travel almost once a year to the US in order to see them live, I was at Lolla last year, NJ 2 years ago, and this year I couldn't get tickets on time, but anyway, I'm going to NYC!

If I don't get a ticket I'll be a very sad guy taking pictures outside MSG... really sad mexican guy taking pictures, and crying... You will recognize me because I'll be wearing a PJ shirt from the Latin America Tour and I will be in tears...
  • Options
    RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 389
    Hey there,

Just found out I'm going to be able to include the Mansfield shows after MSG and Hartford

Need single for BOTH nights - 3 of us going and have already secured pairs for both nights so just need 1 more for each

Have extra pair for Hartford available as well.

Please PM or email me ryanmorein@gmail.com
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • Options
    spinDrAtlspinDrAtl Posts: 109
    Someone backed out on me, so I am selling one 10c ticket to Columbia - #86xxx.
    So this is what it's like to be an adult.

Atlanta 4-3-94,Charleston 10-5-96
    Atlanta 8-7-00,Atlanta 4-19-03
    Vegas 6-6-03,Vegas 7-6-06
    Chicago Vic 8-2-07,Columbia 6-16-08
    MSG I 6-24-08, Philadelphia 10-31-09
  • Options
    spivedspived Posts: 107
    In need a single ticket to Mansfield 1.

Thanks in advance!
    wes.c.addle@gmail.com
    all you need is love
    I got some if you need it
  • Options
    If I don't get a ticket I'll be a very sad guy taking pictures outside MSG... really sad mexican guy taking pictures, and crying... You will recognize me because I'll be wearing a PJ shirt from the Latin America Tour and I will be in tears...

Nothing for me yet? One ticket for MSG 2 is all I need to be happy... nah, I'm happy already, but I can be happier with a ticket :)
  • Options
    Hi, everyone

I have an extra seat in Section 3 BOTH NIGHTS Mansfield, Mass, June 28th and June 30. Section 3, as you undoubtedly know, is very, very good. Anyway, looking to trade for one good seat each night for MSG.
    PM me if interested. Let's see if we can help each other.

Thanks for any consideration
  • Options
    AnnaMelindaAnnaMelinda Posts: 331
    I am looking for a Ten Club ticket to both of these shows?

Anyone have a good seat for me?

Please let me know! Thanks!! :)
    sometimes life don't leave you alone
  • Options
    Have two great seats in Section G3, Row 2 face value. Scheduling conflict with work means I can't go.
  • Options
    C-minorC-minor Posts: 77
    The person I had a ticket with backed out on me and I am in need of a ticket to the Columbia show. I was hoping to get a 10C ticket. If anyone has an extra PM me.
    Thanks
    C
    This is the greatest band in the world
    -Ben Harper-MSG 1 2003 -7-8
  • Options
    jam_headjam_head Posts: 125
    I might need a few tix to the DC show...PM me if you have a few extra tix you are looking to get rid of, thanks!
    7/1/03- DC, 7/12/03- Hershey, 9/28/04- Boston, 10/1/04- Reading, 10/3/05- Philly, 5/27/06- Camden I, 5/28/06- Camden II, 5/30/06- DC, *7/22/06- Gorge I, 7/23/06- Gorge II*, 6/20/08- Camden II, 6/22/08- DC, *6/24/08- MSG I, 6/25/08- MSG II*
  • Options
    SupermooseSupermoose Posts: 19
    Found some extra cash and i'm looking to taking my pearl jam virgin roomie with me (He's a fan but has yet to see them) I could use 2 tickets to camden 2...

sergeyc@gmail.com
  • Options
    AddictedAddicted Posts: 124
    spinDrAtl wrote:
    Someone backed out on me, so I am selling one 10c ticket to Columbia - #86xxx.

P.M. sent. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE pick me for the rare chance to be up front.

I am also looking for 2 10C to Virginia if anyone can help.

thank you
    hold on to the thread
    the currents will shift
  • Options
    waterairwaterair Philly Posts: 53
    Hi there,

I have 2 tickets from ticketmaster for June 30th section 13 row H.

I will sell them for exactly what was paid. My bf can't go and since it's my birthday, I don't want to go alone.

Send me a PM if interested.

Gina
    Let's go to Europe ;-)

#409xxx
    (how I let my membership lapse is beyond me.)
  • Options
    I am still looking for 2 to either night at MSG, I will throw in a XL never worn Bison Hoodie, thanks.
  • Options
    SebastianBSebastianB Posts: 19
    I want to go to both Camden shows, but don't yet have tickets. Anyone out there have extras? Just one guy looking for a way in - and someone to hang out with if yr cool :)
  • Options
    icepicicepic Posts: 1
    If anyone wants to lawn seats for he sold out Thursday show inbox me, just looking for face value. I can meet somewhere in the Philly area or at the show.
    thanks
  • Options
    SomeDevilSomeDevil Posts: 3
    One 10c ticket for CamdenII to sell (original price).
    Please contact me asap if you're interested!
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,178
    Mansfield 6/30

Section 11Q

$65 less than what I paid

PM if interested
  • Options
    I have a pair of great ticketmaster seats for night 2 (6/25) in section 203. I'm looking to get to night 1 as well, would trade 1 for 1 if seats are comparable.

Otherwise, I've never been able to score 10cc seats, would also be willing trade the pair for a 10cc seat on night 1.
  • Options
    alex_scalex_sc Posts: 116
    Still have this...pm if you'd like to join me in VA BEACH! Don't make me bring my imaginary friend Ike McTweedy.

alex_sc wrote:
    Still have 1 10C ticket for Va. Beach if anyone is interested. My # is 339xxx, looking for face value or beer value. I'll be heading up after the Columbia show.

alex
    Philly 05 ~ Camden I 06 ~ DC 06 ~ Columbia 08 ~ Va. Beach 08 ~ Camden I 08 ~ Atlanta 12 ~ Charlotte 13 ~ Columbia 16
  • Options
    Anyone need a ticket?

I've got an extra 10c ticket to the DC show and the second night in Mansfield MA.

10c number 172xxx

Selling for the original price I paid during the pre-sale.

I am also looking for transportation up to NYC after the DC show and transportation from Boston to the venue in Mansfield (and back into Boston). If anyone is carpooling or if you're driving maybe we can work something out with a lower ticket price... Also if you have an extra to night one in Mansfield and are looking for night two, that could work.

Send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks!
    I scream in affirmation
    of connecting deslocations
    and exceeding limitations
    by achieving levitation
  • Options
    Hey guys, my friend was planning on making the trip from Roo to Columbia, but his wallet is hurtin' right now so he can't make the trip. I picked him up a ticket last week, but now he can't come so I'm trying to sell it. The seat is in section 227, row 5, seat 13. I'm selling it for face value ($59). PM if interested. Thanks.
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense

9/28/05 Pittsburgh
    6/23/06 Pittsburgh
    8/2/07 Vic
    8/5/07 Lolla
    6/16/08 Columbia
    8/17/08 DC (EV Solo)
  • Options
    SupermooseSupermoose Posts: 19
    Hey,

Forgot to mention in my post that for 2 camden night 2 tickets in addition to retail price I'll give away a Pittsburgh 06 poster. hehe I really want to go to the show, should have just bought the 10c seats but didn't have anyone to go with then...

sergeyc@gmail.com if you happen to think you might have a spare set.. hehe I'm getting desperate :P

Thanks!
  • Options
    I have 2 tickets in section 221 row 1 for face
    hold on to the thread
    the currents will shift
  • Options
    PJgeorgePJgeorge Posts: 6
    I have One Extra Hartford... Section 700 Row H... Looking For Face

I need 2 for Camden 6/19 (Seats only) If anyone has a pair e-mail PJgeorge@aol.com

Thanks
    George
  • Options
    tdubtdub Posts: 226
    Ok - my friends just dropped out on me - last minute.

So I have the following tickets for sale, if anyone needs extrees:
    Sec 211, Row 16

Not the best and upper level...but face or we'll negotiate.

I also have another set - they are:
    Sec 104, Row 2

I'm going to wait and see where my 10c seats are and take the better option. So it would basically be these seats or floor seats, I guess. I'm looking for just face out of these.

PM if interested.
  • Options
    Coming From S. Florida. After 2 great shows down south i said f*#k it and im heading for S.C sunday night then on to Virginia. Just got 31st row (not bad) for S.C but i am looking for 2 for monday. if anyone can help me out it would be great. if i can get close i will bring my better camera and get some move footage. http://www.youtube.com/user/PearlJamzz. thank you visa/mastercard for making this happen.

thank you

mike
    hold on to the thread
    the currents will shift
  • Options
    Coming From S. Florida. After 2 great shows down south i said f*#k it and im heading for S.C sunday night then on to Virginia. Just got 31st row (not bad) for S.C but i am looking for 2 for monday. if anyone can help me out it would be great. if i can get close i will bring my better camera and get some move footage. http://www.youtube.com/user/PearlJamzz. thank you visa/mastercard for making this happen.

thank you

mike
    hold on to the thread
    the currents will shift
  • Options
    Looking for some extra tix out there for Camden 1 this week, any seating will do(lower preferred). Shoot me a message!