Options

Small problem concerning the ticket pickup at the venue

clotam200mgclotam200mg Posts: 45
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm flying over to Italy to see a couple of shows. This is my second Pearl Jam show and first time with tickets ordered from 10c. Now my two friends are coming to one of the shows and they are planning to buy tickets through Ticketone. They don't have a credit card so I have to buy the tickets for them. So that means that I have to be the person who picks up the tickets from the venue before the show. Now my concern is that if I have to queue for these "normal" tickets, is it possible for me to get in time to the other line to pickup the 10c tickets for me and my other friend and still get a good place in the 10c line for the venue?
I wanna rock n' roll all night and part of every day
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    The 10c window opens early, so no prob picking those up, right? Then get yourself into the early entry line and just give your friend your card to pick up the regular tickets, they probably won't ask for ID.
    done
  • Options
    Thanks for the answer. This is what I had in mind also. Lets hope they won't ask for the ID....
  • Options
    Just curious, are the regular tickets already bought? are the venues sold out? maybe you can get those early too at a ticket outlet? (I'm not sure how things work in Italy) or are you trying for last minute-released tickets?
    done
  • Options
    Yes, the regular tickets are already bought. There was some extra tickets on sale for the Pistoia gig and few days ago there was tickets available for Bologna and Torino.

In Finland we have the opportunity to pickup the tickets from a ticket outlet but I didn't find any info about that from Ticketone.it. Well I could mail them and ask...