Walk On Music: It Happened Today-R.E.M.
Band On Stage 08:21
Band Off Stage 11:34

01. Why Go
02. Mind Your Manners
03. Corduroy
04. Brain Of J
05. Faithfull

(Ed talks about how beautiful it is here in Hampton and asks the audience if they wanted to keep it a secret. He offers to have all this cut out of the bootleg. He talks about playing Virginia Beach every 8 years and compares the band to locusts. Showing up every 8 years and devouring everything and then, and this is where the analogy falls apart, laying millions of eggs.
He goes on to say that He remembers the terrible weather when they were going to play just after the tragic event in Denmark and the band wasn’t sure they could ever go onstage again. This was the song he wrote in the hotel before the show.)

06. I Am Mine
07. Jeremy
(Ed says he never got to meet Chris McCandless but he did meet his sister. She lives in the area and is at the show tonight.)
08. Setting Forth
09. Not For You/Modern Girl-(Sleater Kinney)
10. Even Flow

(“you know sometimes we get Soundgarden fans here and rather than tickets in the front row they say they wanna sit (behind the stage) so they can see Matt Cameron. Here’s Stone Gossard on guitar”.)

11. Daughter/It's OK-(Cole) (Ed sings “you can’t beat me, gonna survive” before going into the It’s Ok tag)

(Ed compliments the audience on their singing and encourages them to get a job that requires singing because it feels so good. He also asks the audience how many had a good teacher that got them on the right path. Many fans raise their hands. “That is great. Isn’t it funny then that they keep cutting money for education. He says there is a good teacher named (Gene?) in the audience and asks for a light to be put on him. The next song is about a great teacher Ed had.)

12. Long Road
13. Wishlist
14. Sirens
(Ed finds a guy who lost out on a tambourine in Philly that is here tonight and dedicates “Habit” to Andrew and his brother who are celebrating two years of sobriety. Of course he makes a substance abuse joke between the two stories much to his belated chagrin)
15. Habit
16. Given To Fly-(dedicated to Keith Harward who was released after 30 years in prison. Wrongly convicted. DNA evidence finally got the conviction overturned. “I wish I could buy him a drink”.)
17. Lukin
18. Rearviewmirror

Encore Break One
(Ed talks being asked to play the next song for a soldier named (Nathan?). He also addresses North Carolina. "We had to make a real tough call and um, we had to make a call about what we would do about the situation in North Carolina. (crowd cheers and some boos). Because they have a law there that broadly…broadly discriminates against a whole group of people. And I can’t tell from here if you are booing North Carolina if your booing us for having to decide that we are not gonna play there. I would understand that too.
It was a hard process because we thought we could still play and make things right and we could fortify all the people on the ground working to repeal this despicable law. We thought we could take the money and give it to them and still play the show but the reality is there is nothing like the immense power like boycotting and putting a strain and it’s a shame because people are going to affected that don’t deserve it but it could be the way that ultimately is gonna effect change so again, we just couldn’t find it in ourselves in good conscience to cross a picket line when there was a movement so…
So we apologize to those in Raleigh, we apologize to those who are going to Raleigh, we apologize to the locals who probably believe in the same things that we do. They have a reason to be pissed and we're pissed off too. But we gotta be pissed off at the right people and get them to change their minds because they made a mistake, a big mistake and they can fix it.
So tonight we play this one for all the soldiers in the LGBT community.")

19. I Am A Patriot-(Van Zandt)

20. Sleeping By Myself (Ed forgets the lyrics in the bridge. He asks to try it again and has to quickly sing the entire song under his breath to get to the bridge and carry on)

21. Come Back (for a dad named Peyton and a friend of the band Dr. Michael Richter (sp)
22. Sad
23. Lightning Bolt (Ed stops playing guitar, though the song continues, to point out somebody in the pit misbehaving. Other people in the pit point at the guy and security finds him. As they are taking the guy out Ed tells him to “give it up, we already caught you being a douchebag, you are out of here. See you next time.”)

(Ed comments that it is their fifth show and there haven’t been any knuckleheads until tonight and that guy got caught right away “so that is a pretty good average.”. Pointing to a tall, heavily bearded guy in the stands he says, “I really thought you would have been a problem but no…The guy joking gestures at Ed that he is only a little problem. Ed spots his female companion and says, “oh that is why, see what a good woman can do?” The next song is spontaneous request)
24. In My Tree
25. Breath (Ed lets some folks on the barricade sing a bit of the middle eight)
(Ed puts on what looks like a Bernie Sanders hat and reflects light off of a pick guard on his guitar. He doesn’t play during this song but his tech hands him one so he can shine it around the venue)

26. Do The Evolution
27. Porch

Encore Break Two
(Ed thanks the audience member that gave him the hat he is wearing, “It’s a little bit dirty but can you read it? Warren is Elizabeth Warren, and speaking of cool women, This woman has been with us forever and it is her birthday today.” They sing Happy Birthday for Liz who is the production manager for the tour and has worked for the band for a very long time.

28. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town

Mike wrote the next song and the band want to play it for Jennifer Jaff. She passed away a couple of years ago. Mike talks about Jennifer Jaff Care line, a patient advocacy group founded her.
http://jenniferjaff.pafcareline.org

29. Inside Job
30. Black
31. Alive
32. Rockin' In The Free World-(Young)
33. Indifference

Please share your experiences of the show here...the Fanview threads are preserved on the board.

Please keep the Fanview threads for Fanviews. It's ok to begin another thread on discussions of other topics and/or debates.

Thank you!

Thanks John for the set list & notes.
Post edited by Sea on
Tagged:

Comments

• AN46622AN46622 Posts: 14
    edited April 2016
    You mentioned Habit in the comments but you didn't list it between Sirens and Given To Fly. Also, here is how I heard his North Carolina comments:

We had to make a real tough call, and we had to make a call about what we would do about a situation in North Carolina. Because they’ve got a law there that broadly broadly discriminates against a whole group of people. And I can’t tell from here if you’re booing North Carolina, if you are booing us for having to decide that we are not going to play there, I would understand that too. It was a hard process because we really thought we could still play and make things right and that we could fortify all the people on the ground looking to repeal this despicable law, we thought we could take the money and give it to them and still play the show. But the reality is there’s nothing like the immense power of boycotting and [pulling] a string, and it’s a shame because people are going to be affected who don’t deserve it, but it could be the way that ultimately is going to affect change, again we just couldn’t find it in ourselves in good conscience to cross a picket line […?]. So we apologize to those in Raleigh, we apologize to those who are going to Raleigh, we apologize to the locals who probably believe in the same things that we do. They have a reason to be pissed, and we’re pissed off too. But we gotta be pissed off at the right people and get them to change their minds because they made a mistake, a big mistake, and they can fix it. So tonight we play this one for all the soldiers in the LGBT community. [I Am A Patriot]
    Post edited by AN46622 on
  • CosmoCramerCosmoCramer Posts: 566
    Wow is all I can say. Great show and crowd.
    Indy 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Champaign 2003
    Indy 2003
    St. Louis 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Indy 2010
    Hampton 2016
    Lexington 2016
    EV Bourbon and Beyond 2017
    Chicago N1 2018
    Chicago N2 2018
    Nashville 2022
    St Louis 2022
    Oklahoma City 2022
    Denver 2022
    Chicago N1 2023
    Chicago N2 2023
  • n8dawg79n8dawg79 Virginia Posts: 129
    Well, what can I say, I have never been to a bad Pearl Jam show, but in GA your neighbors definitely add to the experience. I saw a couple of guys I recognized from the Charlottesville GA a few years back (what a great show, and great people in GA). Mostly there were great people in tonight's crowd too, but there were more rude people than I have come to expect at the show too. Some woman shouting in a shrill voice, like a cat clawing a chalkboard "Play Raleigh" during Ed's talk time and during a few of the more mellow songs. Had a few people try to push their way up front, and stuff like that, but it was a great show. I loved hearing the "It's OK" tag to Daughter and In My Tree. It was a great set list and a great night, but it did help me appreciate what a great night Charlottesville was.
    Salt Lake City, Utah - Sept 28, 2009
    East Troy, Wisconsin - Sept 3. 2011
    East Troy, Wisconsin - Sept 4, 2011
    Charlottesville, Virginia - Oct 29, 2013
    Hampton, Virginia - Apr 18, 2016
  • serpent boyserpent boy Virginia Beach Posts: 372
    edited April 2016
    I love this band, but this was not a good show.

The Raleigh decision left a lot of people bitter. You guys might not have seen it on the Periscope but the GA pit was dead from Patriot through Lightning Bolt. (It didn't help that Sleeping had several horrible mistakes.) Ed looked concerned and trying pulling out all the stops to get the crowd going. Good audible to In My Tree to save the show.

Opening set was bland. There was just a bad vibe. Sirens after three slow songs was a bad call. It killed all momentum.

People booed the Raleigh discussion and then a lot of people just kind of tuned out the show. Couldn't they have announced AFTER the show?

Breath was awesome. Indifference was a nice closer though an odd message to pair with cancelling Raleigh. Inside Job rocked. But this was an odd, odd show.
    Post edited by serpent boy on
    00: Va Beach, 03: Bristow, 04: Reading, 05: Atlantic City 2x
    06: Camden, Washington DC, 08: Va Beach, Washington DC
    09: Philly 2+3, 10: Bristow, 11: East Troy PJ20 1+2, 13: Baltimore, Charlottesville
  • Damn that looks like a dream set for me. I've been chasing In My Tree, Habit, Not For You and Brain of J
  • I did not think they could top Greenville.
    However,
    Breath 2 nights in a row, plus inside job....

Fuck NC
    Let's go Columbia!!!!
    2010 - Boston
    2011 - Alpine 1 & 2 --- EV - Providence & Boston - Tres Mts - Boston
    2012 - Missoula
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Worcester 1 & 2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    2014 - Detroit, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016 - Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, New York City 1, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1
  • amongst-the-sunamongst-the-sun Tampa Posts: 92
    I couldn't disagree with you more. You make the show what you want it to be. I'm sorry you let the NC show affect your night, now you're out two shows instead of one.

The Raleigh decision left a lot of people bitter. You guys might not have seen it on the Periscope but the GA pit was dead from Patriot through Lightning Bolt. (It didn't help that Sleeping had several horrible mistakes.) Ed looked concerned and trying pulling out all the stops to get the crowd going. Good audible to In My Tree to save the show.

Opening set was bland. There was just a bad vibe. Sirens after three slow songs was a bad call. It killed all momentum.

People booed the Raleigh discussion and then a lot of people just kind of tuned out the show. Couldn't they have announced AFTER the show?

Breath was awesome. Indifference was a nice closer though an odd message to pair with cancelling Raleigh. Inside Job rocked. But this was an odd, odd show.

Tampa (2003) - Hershey (2003) - Kissimmee (2004) - West Palm Beach (2008) - Tampa (2008) - New York (MSG1) 2008 - EV Atlanta 1 & 2 (2009) - Philadelphia 3 & 4 (2009) - Boston (2010) - EV Hartford (2011) - Alpine Valley PJ20 1 & 2 (2011), EV Orlando Night 1 & 2, EV Clearwater Night 1, Baltimore (2013), Charlottesville (2013), Charlotte (2013), Tulsa (2014), Lincoln (2014), Mexico City (2015)
  • Weird energy! Left disappointed.
  • stolls589stolls589 Posts: 60
    How are people leaving disappointed? WTF concert were you listening to????? And the pit had no action??? I was in the center and it was popping off big time.
  • Tenth show in 18 years. Had a great time! In GA and I thought everyone around me were enjoying it. Good singing and participation from what I could tell. Some audible boos during NC HB2 discussion but no more than other shows when politics is discussed. I didn’t detect a sour mood in light of Raleigh cancellation hours before. Then again, it’s my only show this tour so nothing to compare it to. First show for me was back in ’98 on Yield tour and it was nice to hear so many from that album played tonight. Brought back a lot of memories. Inside Job a personal fav and was great to hear. It’s OK tag after Daughter was great and reminded me of hearing it for the first time in Va Beach back in 2000 after Roskilde tragedy. Never heard Modern Girl tag, which I dig so it was cool to hear. All in all a great night! Hopefully I can double up with a Wrigley show this tour.
    Is a Compliment For You.
    1998 Va. Beach ~~ 2000 Va. Beach ~~ Columbia, Md. ~~ 2003 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2006 DC ~~ 2008 Va. Beach ~~ DC ~~ 
    2010 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2013 Charlottesville, Va. ~~ 2016 Hampton, Va. ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~ Wrigley 1 & 2 ~~
    2022 Nashville ~~ St. Louis ~~ Oklahoma City ~~ 2023 St. Paul 1 & 2 ~~ Austin 1 & 2 ~~ Upcoming 2024  TBD...
  • cwjacwja Posts: 132

Huh? Were we at the same show?

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072

I did not think they could top Greenville.
    However,
    Breath 2 nights in a row, plus inside job....

Fuck NC
    Let's go Columbia!!!!

This is the great thing about music....subjective. I thought Greenville blew Hampton away! ;)

"Fuck NC" is a pretty ignorant statement, but I'm onboard with your enthusiasm for Columbia!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Annr95Annr95 Posts: 62

I agree. Inside Job was the highlight for me, but the crowd was distracted and not into it.
  • Crazy, and wonderful, how so many people can see the same exact thing so different. I am so disappointed in the NC call and for me, like many others, PJ is about so much more than the music. For 20 years, PJ has been the excuse for my brother and I to meet up, spend a few weeks together and do so enjoying something we both absolutely love. We were all set for the three state run with a nice break before the Fenway/Wrigley run and now we have a huge unexpected gap. While I'm feeling my blood pressure rise thinking about it... I am able to consider that a large group of people in NC have something much larger at stake than my small bitch.

As for the show... I've lost count and it feels like a top 10 for sure just based on the set list alone. I do agree the crowd showed their displeasure during the NC discussion but it certainly didn't take away from the vibe at all other moments. Great show! Did you see the set list.?.
    Mark-lifer-Prokop
  • hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    The set list is the best of the tour so far
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Periscope sure isn't the same as being there but I have watched every show from the tour and you can tell that this one was just "off". Energy was subdued and why wouldn't it be? The band was pissed about having cancelled NC. The fans were pissed that the band cancelled NC. The whole thing just hung like a weight over the show and regardless of your stance on the politics there were no winners on this night. Time heals all wounds but PJ will have to deal with the fact that a segment of their fanbase will be disappointed with them and this energy will unfortunately seep into the next few shows. Hopefully the cloud lifts soon.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    stolls589 said:

How are people leaving disappointed? WTF concert were you listening to????? And the pit had no action??? I was in the center and it was popping off big time.

Seriously!!! Show was insane.
  • SarahSarah Toronto Posts: 736
    Excellent. Glad they commented on the boycott. Hope that satisfies some people.
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
  • Bird889Bird889 Posts: 423
    A few thoughts from last night. I had great 10C reserved seats. From my view I thought the core of GA had a lot of energy. I noticed that a lot of fans around me were sitting down during the first encore until Breath.

I thought that the NC decision was the elephant in the room all night. I'm sure I'm not alone but I kept waiting for the band to make a statenent. I'd' have prefered if it was addressed up front. I even thought EV's chatter was awkward and forced at times. He seemed more relaxed after making his comments during the encore. From my seat I did not think the boos were all that bad. Heck I grew up in Philly, I know booing. And for people from out of the area, there is a fierce river between VA and NC in all things college sports. I wold not be surprised if most of the boos were for just mentioning NC. I'm affected by the cancelation as well but ok with the decision.

I thought the sound sucked from my seat. All night.

Was anyone else secretly hoping for No Way to be played after Faithful...
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
    slide in sideways, BBQ sandwich in one hand, cold beer in the other,
    body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "Woo Hoo what a
    ride"!
    Unknown

• nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    Ed tells him to “give it up, we already caught you being a douchebag, you are out of here. See you next time.”)

Any more details on this guy, anyone have an interaction? What was he doing?
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • lutwutchlutwutch Ashburn, VA Posts: 180

I agree. Inside Job was the highlight for me, but the crowd was distracted and not into it.
    18th show and Inside Job was best 6+ minutes of any show I have seen.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth...

'92 Stanhope, '98 Washington, DC (VFC), '00 Merriweather Post, MD, '03 Nashville, TN, State College, PA, Holmdel, NJ, '04 Reading, PA (VFC), '05 Philadelphia, PA, 06 Camden, NJ, East Rutherford, NJ, '08 Camden, NJ (I and II), 09 Philadelphia, PA (II and III), '10 New York, NY, '13 Baltimore, MD, Charlottesville, VA, '16 Hampton, VA, Philadelphia II, 08 Newark, NJ (Vedder Solo), '16 TOTD Upper Darby (I)
  • SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    lutwutch said:

18th show and Inside Job was best 6+ minutes of any show I have seen.
    19th show and Inside Job was the best 6+ minutes of any show i've been to. Especially being 5 rows back from the stage on McCready's side to see my favorite song. You could feel the vibe and I just knew they would be playing it later on. It's amazing how everything in life is so connected. It's mindblowing how people can connect so deeply in the craziest of ways. Top 3 show for me even though Ed was drunk, sloppy, and all over the place :lol:. Like how they teased Yield early on. Faithful is a great change up after Brain of J. We're faithful, we all believe. :rock_on:
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• What was the two songs crossed off of the setlist?
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
    2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
    2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
    2012 - Music Midtown Festival
    2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
    2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
  • hadfiiwhadfiiw Posts: 188
    I believe this was my 26th(?) show and by far the worst on that list. With that said, canceling the Raleigh show two hours before the Hampton show really sucked the wind out of me (and a few others we talked to).

I cannot speak for everybody but, my belief is, canceling the show over the HB2 law was TOTALLY the correct thing to do and I am honored to get to add another reason why I am proud to be a Pearl Jam fan. To the PJ organization, great job and thank you for standing up for people.

But, with that said, (there is always a “but,” isn’t there? :-) ) I think the timing of the announcement really killed the Hampton show vibe for a lot of people who were also planning to see them in Raleigh on Wednesday. The decision to cancel didn’t have most upset - the timing on when it was told to everybody was what bummed people out.

Anyway, to add to the disappointment, the overall sound was horrible. Was hearing great things about the venue before the show but we must have been in a dead spot or something. Cannot explain why it was so bad but probably more to do with the location of our seats in the venue then anything the bad was/was not doing. Greenville had much better sound and Hampton was the complete opposite of the Charlottesville sound.

Wasn’t a huge fan of the set but, that is so personal from one person to another, there is no need for me to go into that.

For those who loved the show, I am pumped that you enjoyed yourself and thanks for sharing with us. Glad to hear it was not a night wasted.

Looking forward to Columbia.
    - ian | www.lukin.com

96 - Charlotte / Charleston
    98 - Atlanta
    00 - Charlotte / Greensboro / Atlanta
    03 - Raleigh / Charlotte / Mountain View / San Diego / Bristow
    04 - Asheville
    05 - Philadelphia
    06 - Washington, DC / Las Vegas / San Diego
    08 - Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    09 - Philadelphia (28th)
    11 - East Troy (3rd) / East Troy (4th)
    13 - Charlottesville / Charlotte
    14 - Memphis
    16 - Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Boston (5th)
    18 - Boston (2nd) / Boston (4th)
    20 - NashvilleBaltimore
    22 - Nashville / Baltimore

• wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    I do think the band was in a shit mood to start because of the obvious but they lightened up after a few songs. I think the cancelation was not an easy choice for them. From the pit crowd seemed great for the most part. Great set list imo minus a few tunes but you can't have it all.Met some great peeps there.
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,026
    nycrats said:

Ed tells him to “give it up, we already caught you being a douchebag, you are out of here. See you next time.”)

I think he knocked someone's sign out of their hands. My first GA show and I'll never get seats again. I had a blast. Set list was great.
  • DP285625DP285625 Posts: 5
    nycrats said:

I was right near the incident. The guy who got kicked out or his gf was holding up a small neon green sign during Lightning Bolt. I noticed what was going on when a tank topped bro ripped the sign out of their hands and threw it back behind him. The "douchebag" reached back to have someone hand him back his sign, and words were exchanged with him and the bro and a little scuffle ensued.

Sort of felt bad for the guy, but I'd never bring a fucking sign in the pit knowing that it's just going to block everyone's view. I feel bad enough if I break out my iPhone to snap a pic or two.

It was my first time getting lucky enough to have GA tickets for PJ. I've never had 10c ticket luck. I met a bunch of nice people and no one was pushing or shoving and other than that one incident it was very peaceful. I did expect it to be a little more crazy up front and center, but I'd rather it be a little calm than a mosh pit.

I was a little disappointed in the sound. I felt like because the main speakers were basically behind us, the sound felt dead and flat. I can't complain too much being 4 rows dead center from the stage.
  • BlredyellowBlredyellow Posts: 843
    Great show and longest of tour. Should be an excellent boot. Not as good as Greenville but that would have been impossible from the start. Never seen the band so tight and powerful but also really enjoying itself.

Jeff and Mike switched instruments for Rockin. Jeff, Mike and Stonet had a blast during song.

Ed was really feeling it and connected with crowd all night.

Matt was on fire.

They rocked hard AF but left a lot of space in show, too.

Ex bounced around all night like an 18 yr old. Put on two truckers caps backwards, looking like the 10 days.

This beat any show from 2000-12 and idiots are complaining. Not for you, dumb PJ fans.
  • Great show. Great set list. Great band.

They were right to cancel the NC show. Yes, they probably could have timed their decision a little better but I will forgive my favorite band for the last 25 years. Plus I'm going to both MSG shows in 2 weeks so life goes on for most PJ fans.

Lame crowd? There are thousands of people at every show who you wonder why they're there. I was 3rd row on the floor behind GA and stood next to a guy who might as well have been a cardboard cut-out. But I had a beer, sang along at the top of my lungs, and forgot he was there.

3 hours. 33 songs. I Am Mine. Not For You. Long Road. Habit. In My Tree. Breath. Inside Job. And people are complaining? People!?
    PJ: Va Beach 9-7-98 / Pittsburgh 9-5-2000 / Philly 5-28-06 / D.C. 6-22-08 / Philly 10-31-09 / D.C. 5-13-10 / Philly 9-2-12 / Worcester 10-16-13 / Hartford 10-25-13 / Portland 11-29-13 / Spokane 11-30-13 / St. Paul 10-19-14 / Milwaukee 10-20-14 / NYC 9-26-15 / Hampton 4-18-16 / NYC 5-1&2-16 / Fenway 8-5&7-16 / Sea 1 & 2 '18 / Missoula '18 / Boston 1 '18 and
    Ed: Hartford 6-19-11 / Austin 11-11-12 / Tempe '19
  • TamaDrummer91TamaDrummer91 VA Posts: 1,289
    I watched the band smile almost all night. Ed was particularly lively. This bad band mood I'm hearing about on here, I didn't see one bit. Killer setlist in my view with a great performance. I slightly preferred Gville, but Hampton was a really wonderful rock show. Crowd was ok, but the band really seemed to enjoy them and themselves. Shocked to see mixed reviews, but we all experience things differently from all kinds of perception. I was in balcony, shit seats, and still found it an utmost powerful experience.
    2008: Bonnaroo
    2010: Bristow
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Charlottesville, Charlotte
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Greenville, Hampton, Raleigh (cancelled), Columbia, Lexington

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/