Options

question about Eddie meeting fans outside before the show in London, Ont. 9/12/05....

howardhoward Posts: 14
edited February 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
I was looking for a ticket at the box office for that show for a while so I missed it when Eddie came out by the touring trucks. I was wondering if there are any pics of Eddie or Eddie w/fans from this.

Thanks !
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I was there. Some people wanted to take pictures, but Ed's bodyguard made it very clear that talking to Ed was cool but he wasn't going to entertain any autographs or pictures.

Some folks may have snapped a a few, but from what I saw most were respecting Ed's request and were just politely making song requests etc...which clearly worked if you listen to the boot. He would write down each request that was made and put it in his little vintage suitcase he carries around.
  • Options
    howardhoward Posts: 14
    thanks for the reply....is it true that they played something more obscure that night in exchange for someone giving him a bottle of wine ?

maybe this happens frequently, I just didn't know.
  • Options
    I'm not sure about the bottle of wine. But I believe Black, Red, Yellow was the most obscure song of the night and that was requested in the parking lot.

Of course Hard To Imagine and Bleed For Me were played as well and they weren't parking lot requests. So maybe there was some wine involved there - I don't know.