Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    i'm tired too! i'm going to bed now. i'll be up late tomorrow night. tell your kid to meet us at the show tomorrow, 10 p.m. Ram's Head Live at the power plant in b'more. It's probably 20 minutes from his house, I'm guessing.
    Fuck :)
    That's a fun word.
    I should fucking be able to fucking say fuck ya fuckers. Fuck.
    :D
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I like this from save you:

fuck me if I say something you dont wanna hear
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Fuck :)
    That's a fun word.
    I should fucking be able to fucking say fuck ya fuckers. Fuck.

very interesting the way you called up my reply to talk dirty :)

Thanks!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    I like this from save you:

fuck me if I say something you dont wanna hear
    So if I don't wanna hear that does that mean I can fuck you?
    ;):p

KIDDING!!!
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    So if I don't wanna hear that does that mean I can fuck you?
    ;):p

KIDDING!!!

yer smart enough to know what ed meant!

speaking of ed, I watched the Gone video tonight, twice, his voice is so perfect. damn there were close ups and his skin is so clear, he must get facials.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Bump!

Thought I'd rescue this from page 3 :D
  • Options
    Bump!

video for gone

facials

wtf

has ed gone glam or metro
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    Bump!

Nice save :)
  • Options
    noway, i think your kid does not care for peter frampton, he did not say anything :)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    noway, i think your kid does not care for peter frampton, he did not say anything :)

he doesnt say anything to me anymore either, i found a new child
    but you do

he hasnt been the same since the post passed the 2000 mark

kat told me he wanted some sort of sticky and a celebration

she was like yeah okay

no more shows
  • Options
    but you do

she was like yeah okay

who is your new internet kid? you can see danny at the philly gathering, if he goes. As for me, I'll just have to wait to see him in GQ magazine.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Nice save :)

No problemo... I just hope they don't forget about Unplugged with all this kerfuffle about the Italian DVD.
  • Options
    No problemo... I just hope they don't forget about Unplugged with all this kerfuffle about the Italian DVD.

kerfuffle?
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    Sorry, we've been getting really off topic lately and I'm trying not to add fuel to the fire ;)
    Unplugged!!!
  • Options
    but you do

she was like yeah okay

But if you've noticed I'm not here nearly as much anymore, don't disown me because I'm beautiful ;)
    Unplugged!!!
  • Options
    ed es caliente en "desenchufado"

:D:D:D
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:

This thread is no longer available in espagnol. Translate please :)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    This thread is no longer available in espagnol. Translate please :)

I can't speak spanish anymore even though I took it for 3 years. I used a translator. I was trying to say, "ed was hot in unplugged"

oh God, did I say hot, the overused word? and we still like you even if you are beautiful. We can't all be as fortunate, though.

ed was hot in the gone video I watched last night too. I sent the link to a girl in wisconsin (an x's fan) and I think she melted. she said she'd have to save it!
    I wish I knew how.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    I can't speak spanish anymore even though I took it for 3 years. I used a translator. I was trying to say, "ed was hot in unplugged"

Oh. Was he sweating?
    ;)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    But if you've noticed I'm not here nearly as much anymore, don't disown me because I'm beautiful ;)
    Unplugged!!!

your here more than i

and im still religious

you mentioned in another post you had a roomate

mom and dad or what

justt like that guy jeff in grandmas boy

no more shows
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Oh. Was he sweating?
    ;)

i love when women sweat

no more shows
  • Options
    your here more than i

and im still religious

you mentioned in another post you had a roomate

mom and dad or what

justt like that guy jeff in grandmas boy

I'm only here for a few hours a day as of recently. I see you here every time I log on ;)
    Yes I have a roommate. I also have parents ;)

By the way, let's try to stay on topic. Release Unplugged!!!
  • Options
    Ed began sweating near the end of the Gone video. Have you seen it? Matt sang :)

Hey, don't think you're better because you are getting a handle on your message pit addiction. If my husband had not shown me this board in 1998 (earlier version), I'd be alot skinnier and not suffering from internet addiction!

I know you hate the radio. But I've been listening to 100.7 The Bay all day and I love it....all classic rock. Blocks of it, uninterrupted. Wonder when they will start playing pj. :D
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I'm only here for a few hours a day as of recently. I see you here every time I log on ;)
    Yes I have a roommate. I also have parents ;)

By the way, let's try to stay on topic. Release Unplugged!!!

I love coming on here, it means im home relaxing .

The unplugged show was funny when ed started freaking out, all those faces, when he started writing on his arms.
    That was some crazy shit.

no more shows
  • Options
    LauraPJLauraPJ Mendoza, Argentina Posts: 1,777
    iluvcats wrote:

Very nice Lynn :)
    And Danny... what's you problem with spanish um? Besides the fact that you cannot undestand it... puedo tipear en español y vos no vas a entender nada de lo que diga, por lo tanto podría decir cualquier barbaridad :p
    And Unplugged, of course :D
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, La Plata, 11/13/2011
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
    Buenos Aires, La Plata, 11/07/2015
  • Options
    LauraPJ wrote:
    Very nice Lynn :)
    And Danny... what's you problem with spanish um? Besides the fact that you cannot undestand it... puedo tipear en español y vos no vas a entender nada de lo que diga, por lo tanto podría decir cualquier barbaridad :p
    And Unplugged, of course :D

Thanks, Laura....
    I just pasted your sentence into the translator and I don't understand what you said :) I do not understand "tipear"
    ;)
    we have to wink in this thread ;)

It can said in many different languages:

[size=+4]désirent ardemment de phase débranchés!
    desean vivos desenchufados!
    leef lang afgesloten
    sehnen sich Phasen getrennt

LONG LIVE UNPLUGGED![/size]

10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Danny is leting this thread die.

no more shows
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    On the contrary that was Jeremy when he made his anit-fuck speech, but then went to go on a fuck rampage right afterwards. He snuck it into Porch though.

I watched it again today and he mumbled something similiar to "fuck" during Porch. I disagree with you. He didn't say it!!!!!!

Say I'm right (if you ever come back!)

Do you hate us just because you are going to see Alice In Chains very soon?
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    I watched it again today and he mumbled something similiar to "fuck" during Porch. I disagree with you. He didn't say it!!!!!!

Say I'm right (if you ever come back!)

Do you hate us just because you are going to see Alice In Chains very soon?

ohhh you dont even ask us to go to aic with you, its not like we didnt mention it or anything last weekend.

Well anyhow, a few of us supporters have decided to keep the long living unplugged post going, we actually had a meeting in the capital building

we have decided that i luove kity cats will now run this post. I am the supporting national guard, yes we are doing this milatary style.
    Headlong rush is needed as kind of a first lady to the genral kitty.
    We need the others to come in as marines and airforce and navy.
    We will be taking over mtv very soon, we have sat around and watched dany smoke his brains up too long,
    do we need you back yes, but after a stint in the betty ford clinic.

I reapeat this is a hostilie takeover.

I repeat this is a hostile takeover.

We have a target.

no more shows
  • Options
    ohhh you dont even ask us to go to aic with you, its not like we didnt mention it or anything last weekend.

Well anyhow, a few of us supporters have decided to keep the long living unplugged post going, we actually had a meeting in the capital building

we have decided that i luove kity cats will now run this post. I am the supporting national guard, yes we are doing this milatary style.
    Headlong rush is needed as kind of a first lady to the genral kitty.
    We need the others to come in as marines and airforce and navy.
    We will be taking over mtv very soon, we have sat around and watched dany smoke his brains up too long,
    do we need you back yes, but after a stint in the betty ford clinic.

I reapeat this is a hostilie takeover.

I repeat this is a hostile takeover.

We have a target.

Those tix for aic were on sale for b'more a while ago, back in the summer. I know b/c I almost bought some; I bought other tix instead. So dad don't get your feelings hurt, I'm sure he's had them since August. And now you can't go daddy-o b/c it sold out! It's where I saw peter frampton last night.

I ain't bumpin' "dany's" thread. He's snobby now :) I saw him posting on the Breaking Benjamin board. He's has his own following there, he's Shiek with a harem.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more