Options

Anyone get an email from 10c about Wrigley yet???

It's 11 mins after and I'm dying to know.

Comments

• Options
    pjgrrlpjgrrl DeKalb, IL Posts: 21
    Nope but my refresh button may explode
    "Voice goes by
    Two birds is what they'll see
    Getting lost upon their way"
  • Options
    I keep refreshing as well, so nervous
  • Options
    fmillanfmillan Chile Posts: 61
    I am refreshing my inbox every 30 seconds
  • Options
    Got 2 GAs!
  • Options
    anyone have a screenshot (or remember) what the final ODDS were? (or close to final... i haven't checked the odds since Friday.... oops).
  • Options

This was taken this morning. Although, 72% dropped to 70 and 32% dropped to 30%
  • Options
    @cokelogic you're the best!!! thanks!!
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    cokelogic said:

This was taken this morning. Although, 72% dropped to 70 and 32% dropped to 30%

Crap! Good luck everybody!
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    I did, I won GA for night 2! The only show I entered. Now looking to trade my extra for GA night 1
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options
    fmillanfmillan Chile Posts: 61
    edited February 2016
    I won GA for Chicago night 2!!! I will be going all the way from Santiago, Chile, with a friend of mine. I can't believe I won, this is so exciting. I will be loud as hell on that pit. I need to get two tickets for night 1 to make this trip a dream come true. Of course there was no way i would get 10c tickets, so what do you guys suggest? should I wait for the general sale on friday?
    Post edited by fmillan on
  • Options
    Dobber1Dobber1 Wisconsin, USA Posts: 11
    Just got my email....won reserved for both nights.
    Milwaukee 7-9-1995 East Troy 6-27-98 East Troy 10-8-2000 East Troy 9-4-2011 Milwaukee 10-20-2014 Chicago 8-20-16 Chicago 8-22-16
  • Options
    BobbyPJamBobbyPJam Santa Clarita, CA Posts: 7
    Nothing yet... ugh. What would happen if I won and they ran my card and there was an issue with payment? I got a call from a private number earlier and I sent it to voice mail but no VM was left. I'm wondering if it was someone from 10c?

Ughhhhh the suspense is killing me!
  • Options
    They had an issue with my card, they emailed me. I secured my two ga tickets for Monday night. I'm pumped.
  • Options
    I've still gotten nothing. No email either way. I'm so worried I'm going to miss out again.
  • Options
    Nvm. Much ado about nothing. Got my 2 GA for Wrigley 2. Yasssss