The Los Angeles Rams

So, it seems as if the Rams are coming back to L.A. After more than 20 years, it will be nice to have my first childhood team back in town!

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    Will Warren Beatty be playing QB?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I loved that film!

Hopefully this doesn't turn into a clusterfuck and actually DOES help the city.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    As a lifelong Rams fan all I ask for is LA to support them. They had their chance once, don't mess it up. I'd have preferred they stay in St Louis, but business is business.

Change the colors back to the LA blue and gold or better yet, the old blue and whites.

Fire Fisher and Kroenke can go F himself.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    I heard this on the news this am. Go Lions! :smiley:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    LA ain't a football town.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723

As a lifelong Rams fan all I ask for is LA to support them. They had their chance once, don't mess it up. I'd have preferred they stay in St Louis, but business is business.

Change the colors back to the LA blue and gold or better yet, the old blue and whites.

So as a Rams fan, what do you do now? Keep rooting for them? That's brutal....I don't know what the hell I'd do if the Bears moved.

So as a Rams fan, what do you do now? Keep rooting for them? That's brutal....I don't know what the hell I'd do if the Bears moved.
    I live in PA so it's not like I'm in StL. Plus growing up as a kid they were in LA. I'm a Rams fan. It just sucks that there will be more 4:00 games :lol:

Plus the Eagles are a train wreck so I can't reall jump ship :lol:

Note: I explained in the sports fraud thread how I became a Rams fan, I'm too lazy to type it up again
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141

I live in PA so it's not like I'm in StL. Plus growing up as a kid they were in LA. I'm a Rams fan. It just sucks that there will be more 4:00 games :lol:

Note: I explained in the sports fraud thread how I became a Rams fan, I'm too lazy to type it up again
    ha....I was just gonna ask how you became a Rams fan. I'll have to dig up that thread
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

Just quote yourself here...I don't want to go look for it.
    Would a new coach and owner make you happier?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    I think a nice pair of boots will cheer him up RK.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416

No explanation needed. That sports fraud thread is one of the biggest crocks of shit I've ever read.

No explanation needed. That sports fraud thread is one of the biggest crocks of shit I've ever read.
    Oh come on! That's one of the best threads around here.
    Long story short -

Cleveland Rams were close to grandfather. My old man is a Rams fan and passed on to me.

A new coach,he'll yeah I'd be happy. Fisher sucks. New owner? Out of the question. Not many have more money than this clown. This is his team, no one is going to buy him out for a long while
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Same day Rams are approved to move Lawrence Phillips commits suicide. Coincidence..............
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Same day Rams are approved to move Lawrence Phillips commits suicide. Coincidence..............

Not a well spent draft pick
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    eh, I like how they are comparing him to Schultz. Howie is well hated here. :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238

Royal and white is a classy combo, but leave that one to the Colts. Royal and gold is criminally underused in big-time sports. NOBODY uses it on a full-time basis in the NFL, NHL or MLB.

Bring it back!

I'll rephrase...
    The thread is fine. The linked article with the 20 rules (plus sub-rules) is one of the biggest crocks of shit I've ever read. :wink:
    JTH said:

Royal and white is a classy combo, but leave that one to the Colts. Royal and gold is criminally underused in big-time sports. NOBODY uses it on a full-time basis in the NFL, NHL or MLB.

Bring it back!

St. Louis Blues, Nashville Predators, Buffalo Sabres, Indiana Pacers. But it is indeed very scarcely used. I definitely prefer the previous Rams color scheme over the current!
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Since I'm the only St.Louisan in this thread I want to send a giant fuck you to Stan. Second time in my life watching a beloved football team leave. I'm done with the NFL.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Still have my ticket from 1995 when they played the Chicago Bears at Busch. I was 17 years old and excited to have football back in my home town. 20 years later - 2-3 winning seasons, one hell of a run from 99'-01', my all time favorite player Marshall Faulk. Going to Keaner Plaza after we barely won the NFC Championship against the Bucs and then followed by the most spastic football roller coaster imaginable? Now we're left with the Kansas City Chiefs. Makes me want to puke.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141

That crock of shit, sir, is my baby...YOU SONOFABITCH!
    chinese-happy.jpg

St. Louis Blues, Nashville Predators, Buffalo Sabres, Indiana Pacers. But it is indeed very scarcely used. I definitely prefer the previous Rams color scheme over the current!

Nope. None of those teams wear royal blue full-time, if at all. The Blues do wear royal most of the time, but their alternate unis are navy and gold with no royal at all. Pacers, Sabres and Preds all wear navy and gold.

JTH said:

Bring it back!

The jersey I've worn every Sunday for I don't know how long. I still have my ED 29 from when I was a kid. I let my youngest wear it last year. He breaks it out when they wore the throwbacks. He prefers his blue Tavon Austin and his color rush Todd Gurley jersey.

I make him watch Eric Dickerson highlights though from time to time.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

edited January 2016

I'll rephrase...
    The thread is fine. The linked article with the 20 rules (plus sub-rules) is one of the biggest crocks of shit I've ever read. :wink:
    I'm guessing you're violating a few of those rules then, huh? :smiley:
    Good stuff from Kurt Warner

http://bit.ly/1OiJuUL
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

He prefers his blue Tavon Austin and his color rush Todd Gurley jersey.

The color rash jerseys would look good with some white or blue pants to go with them as a road uni.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    Haven't seen any new, official L.A. Rams merch online yet!
    JTH said:

He prefers his blue Tavon Austin and his color rush Todd Gurley jersey.

The color rash jerseys would look good with some white or blue pants to go with them as a road uni.
    Agree. Ugly as hell yellow on yellow. When I saw it in person when Santa brought it...damn nice
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

That crock of shit, sir, is my baby...YOU SONOFABITCH!
    Sustained. Rephrased. :wink: