An ongoing home for Pearl Jam (and non-PJ) haiku

Comments

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    autumn sun cut by
    protective window bars
    jailed floor
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    Chainsaw oil
    grease the teeth churning
    deforest my mind
    I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.
    too young for coffee
    she says, “Hello”
    holiday lights
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    edited December 2015
    Monday hairstyle
    touches the side of the cup
    hidden autumn morning
    Post edited by Ms. Haiku on
    memories baked
    within coffee treats
    unwrapped
    a street block starts
    and stops within time
    autumn dusk
    company party
    they continue to talk business
    under the sun
    his acoustic set
    with a Cyndi Lauper song
    green lights in autumn
    bike shops
    near my favorite cafes
    direct message
    this bracelet bought
    for an ‘05 concert
    where now?
    vendors seek
    what we give
    autumn clouds shift
    a “hello”
    or a shoe compliment
    reds and golds, again
    during the song
    the mocha disappears
    auditory magic
    a picture
    wraps a moment
    with each view resolved
    cafes receive
    and highways graduate
    reverence
    at the end of time
    we discuss renewals
    sun behind fallen leaves
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    Ms. Haiku said:

a picture
    wraps a moment
    with each view resolved

I like this photo Ms. Haiku. :)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    twitter posts welcome
    a creative year
    fill bare trees with lights
    70 degrees
    they talk of day trips
    in December
    edited December 2015
    she bikes her two kids
    up a hill
    anniversary
    tell the morning
    it’s time to break, but
    our lips are sealed

[only 200 more haiku for this project before I start working on my sonnets with the research I gathered during these coffee adventures - yay!]

stuffing my face
    with an egg sandwich
    “Joy to the World!”
    an adult
    writes on a fogged window
    holiday season
    open umbrellas
    during an autumn morning
    blooming
    holiday shopping
    in line for coffee and see
    them wear gift options
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    celebrate
    a dentist visit with coffee
    sipping down “Yes!”
    each tree shouts
    “Christmas next week!”
    swearing in five languages
    a hologram of a
    Christmas tree in my home
    Santa’s list
    a favorite toy
    share time with friends
    now and then