Options

2016 PJ25 Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,991
    edited December 2015
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,351

I swear over the last few days the real gems of this thread don't happen till after 10 am here. Must be when most drugs dealers start their business for the day?

All your posts are so negative and condescending. Just be nice, we're just having fun here and sharing a common love. If you're only looking for 100% concrete information, wait for the official announcement.
    HA! I'm sorry if anything I say offends anyone. I say what comes to my mind. I wish more people around here did that. Instead of beating the same topicsand stories into the ground. Originality around here is hard to find. Maybe I just talk about how great the same thing is over and over specualate on what the band had from lunch.
    Ladies and gentlemen, the Donald Trump of our forum.
    Lol! Can't stop laughing at this! This is definitely the best thread ever! Who needs tour dates when we can keep getting comments like this!
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    demetrios said:
    Holy shit, now Live Nation is trolling us? Too funny.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited December 2015
    let's see just how sick some of us are... Be honest now...

How many different cities do you have a hotel room booked right now for a "rumored" tour?

I have a hotel in 6 cities... 8 nights total... but will not be using all of them, probably only using 2

Who's next?
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    edited December 2015
    my2hands said:

let's see just how sick some of us are... Bo honest now...

How many different cities do you have a hotel room booked right now for a "rumored" tour?

I have a hotel in 6 cities... 8 nights total... but will not be using all of them, probably only using 2

Who's next?

Be careful, this may anger the Dont Book Hotels Early police!

I have one... Hartford Hilton, though there are rumors that the rumors of stop there aren't true. I'm fortunate to be driving distance to NY and Philly.
    Post edited by ckravitz on
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,928
    my2hands said:

Who's next?

I have hotels booked in two cities. Glad I didn't book my flights! Lol
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    ckravitz said:

my2hands said:

let's see just how sick some of us are... Bo honest now...

Who's next?

Be careful, this may anger the Dont Book Hotels Early police!

I have one... Hartford Hilton, though there are rumors that the rumors of stop there aren't true.
    I have a room there lol

it cost me exactly $0 to book them, and I give zero fucks what anyone thinks anyway lol
  • Options
    So this months newsletter was a rumor?
    10/11/13 consol energy center pittsburgh
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,600
    hotels booked in nashville, lexington, raliegh, charlotte, toronto and pittsburgh.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,360
    my2hands said:

Who's next?

Just one. In Nashville. There was one room left a few days ago. Had to pull the trigger.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102

So this months newsletter was a rumor?

If I were to bet on anything, the newsletter tomorrow will be the monthly contest, reminder of the Nugs app and RNDM album, and a stay tuned image with a PJ crowd.

Okay, the last one is what I'm hoping for but I don't know if I'd bet money on it.
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited December 2015
    Nashville....thinking about Lexington
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • Options
    my2hands said:

Who's next?

Philly for 4/28 & 29
    NYC for Sunday 5/2
    Hartford for Friday 5/26

No fee cancellation policy up to 24 hours before check-in.

If any of those rumored dates turn out to be legit, then I have hotels within walking distance from each venue (something I would have killed for in Denver '14 or Wrigley '13...... Live & learn)

If the dates turn out to be false? Oh well, I wasted 15-20 minutes that could have been spent contributing to this thread.

: )

Ps.... If the Hartford show happens, you guys @ the Hilton are set! I stayed there for the show in '10...... Literally right next door. It doesn't get better than that.

Pps..... My wife convinced me to sign up for a Marriott rewards card - best move in a long time..... Our Philly & NYC hotels will be covered by points..... Not too shabby
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Something might happen tomorrow.......or it might not.
  • Options
    edited December 2015

my2hands said:

Who's next?

Philly for 4/28 & 29
    NYC for Sunday 5/2
    Hartford for Friday 5/26

No fee cancellation policy up to 24 hours before check-in.

If any of those rumored dates turn out to be legit, then I have hotels within walking distance from each venue (something I would have killed for in Denver '14 or Wrigley '13...... Live & learn)

If the dates turn out to be false? Oh well, I wasted 15-20 minutes that could have been spent contributing to this thread.

: )

Ps.... If the Hartford show happens, you guys @ the Hilton are set! I stayed there for the show in '10...... Literally right next door. It doesn't get better than that.

Pps..... My wife convinced me to sign up for a Marriott rewards card - best move in a long time..... Our Philly & NYC hotels will be covered by points..... Not too shabby
    There is only 1 convenient hotel for the philly arena that I know of, so I know people need to book that one quickly... I'm close enough to drive but I still have always wanted to stay there one time for the convenience
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • Options

There is only 1 convenient hotel for the philly arena that I know of, so I know people need to book that one quickly... I'm close enough to drive but I still have always wanted to stay there one time for the convenience

Holiday Inn is close but in a pretty lame area. Better to stay closer to the restaurants and bars, Wells Fargo is a hop, skip, and jump away with the subway.

Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    Bravo Live Nation. Bravo.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options

I grabbed the Courtyard Marriott Navy Yard in Philly....

Looks damn close on the map...... As long as it's not as far as we had to walk after Wrigley or Denver.... My wife was ready to divorce me after those nights (the amount of beer I had in Denver MAY have contributed to that....... Who can say for sure?)
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    Ya'll are crazy
    :)
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552
    ponner1us said:

Holiday Inn is close but in a pretty lame area. Better to stay closer to the restaurants and bars, Wells Fargo is a hop, skip, and jump away with the subway.

I definitely would pick a nice area that is great for restaurants/activities and then hop on the Subway.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    We reserved rooms for Pittsburgh, Philly and Toronto. All with a free cancellation as well. We chose the same hotel we stayed in last time for Philly and Pittsburgh lol Not too close to the venues, but also not too far away.
  • Options
    Dr. MattDr. Matt Posts: 199
    Update: The 4:30 pm EST non-announcement has come and gone....you filthy animals ("I say what comes to my mind")

I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    Dr. MattDr. Matt Posts: 199
    edited December 2015

Ladies and gentlemen, the Donald Trump of our forum.

I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    edited December 2015
    Sorry if this was posted already.
    Post edited by CopperTom on
  • Options
    kg162716kg162716 Posts: 567
    I was doing just fine, calmed down...

Then fucking live nation had to post that god damn picture....FML
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • Options
    dr122931dr122931 Posts: 456
    edited December 2015

ponner1us said:

I stayed at the Ritz when I went to philly a few weeks ago for a saints game (stadium is near arena) and also stayed there for the spectrum shows in 09. It is like 50 feet from the subway and a very easy ride. I definitely suggest staying near Center City. Plenty of great bars and restaurants with easy subway/train access.
    Post edited by dr122931 on
  • Options
    CW55354CW55354 Posts: 200
    Booked 2 nights in Toronto. Booked both old and new dates in Lexington.
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    Wow all great info! Thanks!!!
  • Options
    my2hands said:

I love how we call radio radio stations & arenas for any nugget of info we can get...

we are some sick fucks, and I love it!

I called the Rupp number just to see.
    It was cool hearing a Kentucky accent.
    Talked to her for about 5mins and she said she has personally answered about 50 calls about the Pearl Jam sign.
    If anything the Long Distance phone fee was worth the conversation with a deep south country girl.
  • Options
    JimminezJimminez Posts: 217
    my2hands said:

Who's next?

6 in 5 cities. 2 in 1 based on different dates for the same city.
    2018 - 8/8, 8/10
    2016 - 5/5, 5/8, 5/10, 5/12, 8/5, 8/7
    2014 - 6/28, 6/29
    2013 - 10/12, 11/24
    2011 - 9/14
    2005 - 9/16